Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

APC Is cursed forever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is cursed forever (772 Views)

Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed β€” Oluwo / Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is cursed forever by Ginaz(f): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2023
APC is a curse and will remain cursed forever. A party of thieves, manipulators and backwardness. They have brought so much suffering, senseless killing and worst political structure with no morality and humanity.

I am pained as a citizen seeing how rigged the election is playing out.

If we don't stop tinubu from rigging his way in then we should forget about integrity in government as APC will continue to grow in wickedness every sort of corruption in every sector of governance.

They are people of affliction , cancer that spreads to cause evil and bloodshed. I curse APC in the name of Jesus. it shall never be well with APC , It shall be thrown to hell where it belongs.

6 Likes

Re: APC Is cursed forever by JasonScoolari: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Ginaz:
APC is a curse and will remain cursed forever. A party of thieves, manipulators and backwardness. They have brought so much suffering, senseless killing and worst political structure with no morality and humanity.

If we don't stop tinubu from rigging his way in then we should forget about integrity in government as APC will continue to grow in wicked IN every sort of corruption in every sector of governance.

They are people of affliction , cancer that spreads to cause evil and bloodshed. I curse APC in the name of Jesus. it shall never be well with APC , It shall be thrown to hell where it belongs.
So shall it be in Christ name.

1 Like

Re: APC Is cursed forever by TradingGod: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Ginaz:

If we don't stop tinubu from rigging his way in then we should forget about integrity in government as APC will continue to grow in wickedness every sort of corruption in every sector of governance.

Tears solve nothing tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is cursed forever by Ginaz(f): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2023
JasonScoolari:
So shall it be in Christ name.

No accountability, no morality that's why they ran M-M ticket. A party animals swallow billions of naira meant for the development of the nation.

may APC die a spiritual and physical death with buhari departure and never raise again.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is cursed forever by JasonScoolari: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2023
TradingGod:
Tears solve nothing tongue
If you're happy about the electoral manipulation, malpractice, irregularities from INEC in their selfish quest to force the APC into power, may you face such intimidation and oppression in every area of your life.... In Christ name.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is cursed forever by madridguy(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2023
grin grin grin

Laughing in 5D.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is cursed forever by JasonScoolari: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Re: APC Is cursed forever by JasonScoolari: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Ginaz:

No accountability, no morality that's why they ran M-M ticket. A party animals swallow billions of naira meant for the development of the nation.

may APC die a spiritual and physical death with buhari departure and never raise again.
And may all supporters of this evil party sees evil and celebrate it end up with their party.
Re: APC Is cursed forever by TradingGod: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If you're happy about the electoral manipulation, malpractice, irregularities from INEC in their selfish quest to force the APC into power, may you face such intimidation and oppression in every area of your life.... In Christ name.
TAH! SMALL BOY SHUT UP! TAH!

A CURSELESS CURSE CAN NOT STAND FOR I AM BORN OF GOD

The only thing You know is to curse and insult, that is why your obi will not smell that seat
Kiss the truth now and move on
Or stick with the past and argue with my shadow

3 Likes

Re: APC Is cursed forever by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Ginaz:

My dear I know you're feeling very emotional at the moment...dont allow these urchins get to your head...I want you to be rest assured that APC wont rule us..just like a movie you'll see how obi will win this election forget all what you are seeing

1 Like

Re: APC Is cursed forever by Throwback: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Abeg make we hear word jare.

Even Peter Obi that was a curse and bad omen to Anambrarians, was still later supported by the same people who suffered under is wicked and visionless tenure.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is cursed forever by JasonScoolari: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2023
TradingGod:
TAH! SMALL BOY SHUT UP! TAH!

A CURSELESS CURSE CAN NOT STAND FOR I AM BORN OF GOD

The only thing You know is to curse and insult, that is why your obi will not smell that seat
Kiss the truth now and move on
Or stick with the past and argue with my shadow

Someone born of God won't be this foolish as you.

You are clearly supporting evil starring at you in your face.

You support the electoral malpractice of APC and how INEC is helping them out, you do this because of your selfish interest and to spite other regions.

God in Heaven will visit you in His wrath and everything you place your hands to do in life shall crumble before your very eyes.... In Christ name.
Re: APC Is cursed forever by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Just pouring unnecessary emotion everywhere...

Manipulation no dey 96% or 99%
U can't curse what has been blessed..

We told u, a split party no fit beat diz guys, una tok sey make we dey play, reality don set in now, out of greed for power, ur fave couldn't even agree to a merger of a stronger opposition, u think race for presidency na moi-moi..

Use ur tongue count ur teeth nah, with the core northern gbasgbos of a vote triping in, how ur guy wan win, the earlier it is, the better it is o, moh una just lock up, better luck next time...

U fit throw emotion from now till next decade, e don happen, e don happen be dat...

BAT is the next President of the federal republic of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: APC Is cursed forever by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2023
If they win and he becomes president the best you can do for yourself and family is to relocate abroad. It won’t be a matter of I don’t want to, I can’t afford to but I have to.

You can’t be in a country governed by thieves, thugs, drug lords, terrorists, heavily corrupt politicians and expect a working system. His level of corruption is so high that he openly admits it, even with the video footage of him telling people they should snatch ballot boxes nothing was done and he not only contested but about to be declared winner.

I know Peter Obi is a careful thinker and gathered a lot of evidence, but if Tinubu becomes president all those evidences will just be pieces of paper.
Re: APC Is cursed forever by ThatFairGuy1: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Child raised and fed with HATE, full of anger and sorrow spotted.

Tinubu is your President
Take heart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is cursed forever by TradingGod: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2023
JasonScoolari:

You support the electoral malpractice of APC and how INEC is helping them out, you do this because of your selfish interest and to spite other regions.

God in Heaven will visit you in His wrath and everything you place your hands to do in life shall crumble before your very eyes.... In Christ name.
see MUMuU. I REJECT YOUR FOOLISHNESS IN JESUS NAME

Do You know that God does not want a man to rule over another Man

That is why you God gave you a skilll and not Obi, useless poor man like you that is depending on another man to survive

May God bless you with sense so that You will be enlighten oneday and realize that no man is responsible for your success and failure in Life

Now continue crying like a girl that you are 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Re: APC Is cursed forever by Padipadi(m): 8:51am On Feb 28, 2023
Ginaz:
APC
Your family members, friends etc are sharing in the curse as long as they once benefited from APC. It's common sense to lose and go back to drawing board. If it's curse you think ll work, it's better than protest that may take your life. But the reality, leave matter as it is and plan towards 2027.

1 Like

Re: APC Is cursed forever by Ginaz(f): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Your family members, friends etc are sharing in the curse as long as they once benefited from APC. It's common sense to lose and go back to drawing board. If it's curse you think ll work, it's better than protest that may take your life. But the reality, leave matter as it is and plan towards 2027.

Shut your mouth you son of Lucifer! your family is cursed in return since you have left your useless burnt brain in the dustbin to attack mine.

Son of darkness, wicked soul of a destructive party and suffering.
Re: APC Is cursed forever by jesmond3945: 8:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Ginaz:

guy forget about all these curses. They would not work. Nigerians voted and said is apc they want. Even if you give obi apc's he would not still win. Let everybody suffer the consequences
Re: APC Is cursed forever by Ginaz(f): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2023
jesmond3945:
guy forget about all these curses. They would not work. Nigerians voted and said is apc they want. Even if you give obi apc's he would not still win.

We voted for OBI, we stood under the sun and rain to cast our votes ,only to be cheated by APC who rigged it.

We never voted for APC, they are the ones who don't want to leave power for the people . and they shall be destroyed in their own wickedness.

APC in the mud!

1 Like

Re: APC Is cursed forever by madridguy(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2023
If you are still hoping on the permutation called fake prophecy from your men of evil you're on a long thing.

Jagaban is Nigeria next president.

Rayban25:

My dear I know you're feeling very emotional at the moment...dont allow these urchins get to your head...I want you to be rest assured that APC wont rule us..just like a movie you'll see how obi will win this election forget all what you are seeing
Re: APC Is cursed forever by worldclass68(m): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Laughing in 5D.

Seriously whenever I feel kind of bored...I'd just come here nairaland politics section...I'd burst hen people would be asking me what's up lol grin grin grin
Re: APC Is cursed forever by JasonScoolari: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
TradingGod:
see MUMuU. I REJECT YOUR FOOLISHNESS IN JESUS NAME

Do You know that God does not want a man to rule over another Man

That is why you God gave you a skilll and not Obi, useless poor man like you that is depending on another man to survive

May God bless you with sense so that You will be enlighten oneday and realize that no man is responsible for your success and failure in Life

Now continue crying like a girl that you are 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I guess you're referring to your father with the bolded statement.
Re: APC Is cursed forever by haffaze777(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Shattap,if you say this trash in Agulu this morning,you will have yourself to blame because Anambra people don dey jubilate Tinubu victory since Saturday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is cursed forever by Gbagura: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Wail responsibly! πŸ˜‚

Re: APC Is cursed forever by Gobengroup(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2023
JasonScoolari:
H

2 Likes

Re: APC Is cursed forever by JasonScoolari: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Gobengroup:

May it be unto you and your family as you wished her... kiss

Tears of Obi supporters are sweet 😭😭😭πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Don't let your parents cry over your demise for supporting evil.
Re: APC Is cursed forever by jesmond3945: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Ginaz:

We voted for OBI, we stood under the sun and rain to cast our votes ,only to be cheated by APC who rigged it.

We never voted for APC, they are the ones who don't want to leave power for the people . and they shall be destroyed in their own wickedness.

APC in the mud!
cheated common?
Obi would not have won because he is not known in the north. Without the north you cannot win. Thats why wike supported tinubu.
Re: APC Is cursed forever by DrAkpamudehe: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2023

Zombidients on the beat.

Curses don't work, kiddos...

You people and your senior monkey were warned and begged to remain in PDP. But una decide to do pass una self. Escobar and Boko Haram is your president for the next 8yrs.

Buhari never teach una enough sense , una still go furck una self up again.

Time to return to my adopted home in Australia.Let me dust my Aussy passport and return to base.
Re: APC Is cursed forever by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2023
JasonScoolari:

When you're dealing with urchins you're not supposed to involve emotions...dont you know that by now?
Re: APC Is cursed forever by Ginaz(f): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2023
jesmond3945:
cheated common?
Obi would not have won because he is not known in the north. Without the north you cannot win. Thats why wike supported tinubu.

And when was it amended in the constitution that says without north elections can't be won?

we shall challenge the result in court. This is pure rigging by APC.

(1) (Reply)

What Soldiers Told Me When I Went To Cast My Vote / Why Playing Ethinic Politics And Rubing It On Ibos / : INEC Shifts Governorship, State Assembly Elections To March 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.