Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won (1613 Views)

PEPT: Tinubu Govt, an illegitimate one, LP won the election - Aisha Yesufu / BREAKING: Obi Was Rigged Out In 41, 972 Where LP Had No Poll Agents- INEC / Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by ScamHunter: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2023
Hope you guys tagged the international agencies to see what a failed state Nigeria has become.

I couldn't help laughing when the guy said "police officers don snatch our ballot box"

The African must have a peculiar mind. So even the police like the way the country has decayed without progress for 60 years?

https://twitter.com/ChinasaNworu/status/1629848504137859072?t=Lj0XlULG_eHMLTVRDwKDCA&s=19
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by SaiOba: 8:48am On Feb 28, 2023
ASWEAR! That is the same police that came out to say they won't tolerate any protest 😂
Turning a blind eye at thugs snatching ballot boxes, looking the other way at thugs disrupting a very peaceful process 😂 some men even went as far as aiding to disrupt the process..
Omo, dis country Na cruise 😂😂😂a BIG joke of a nation..😂😂😂🤣

24-72 hrs None of the law enforcement has come out PUBLICLY to condemn the massive distruption of the process in Lagos State by the APC thugs.. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

CHAI! Nigeria My Country.. You Are A Joke.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by Iagos: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2023
Totally unacceptable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by abobote: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Wike really showed himself
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by udomma1005(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
SaiOba:
ASWEAR! That is the same police that came out to say they won't tolerate any protest 😂
Turning a blind eye at thugs snatching ballot boxes, looking the other way at thugs disrupting a very peaceful process 😂 some men even went as far as aiding to disrupt the process..

24-72 hrs None of the law enforcement has come out PUBLICLY to condemn the massive distruption of the process in Lagos State by the APC thugs.. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

You should be rational for once!
The police personnel are posted without weapons, as stipulated in electoral laws to monitor the units. What do you expect of them when a band of urchins decide to foment problems? These guys have families & they're not made of iron! Blame the idiats that dash you guys salt & pepper during campaigns, who would go to any length to recover their monies. 🙄

Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by ScamHunter: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2023
SaiOba:

Drug money must be sweet. Everyone was getting their cut. They probably told each agency that the other one has been settled. Police, DSS, Army, iNEC so who are the masses and their stupid votes?
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by drignet(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2023
udomma1005:

The police personnel are posted without weapons, as stipulated in electoral laws to monitor the units. What do you expect of them when a band of urchins decide to foment problems? These guys have families & they're not made of iron! Blame the idiats that dash you guys salt & pepper during campaigns, who would go to any length to recover their monies. 🙄
did you watch the video at all or your sense is missing?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by udomma1005(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2023
SaiOba:

Watch that video again, notice who put the ballot inside the police vehicle? This the time for propaganda, don't believe everything you hear, VERIFY!

Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by SaiOba: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Brotherly, thanks for your submission..
Once again, What has the Nigerian Police said about the election? Abi, dem no get official statement to make 2 days after the election.. Pls if I have missed their official statement, kindly point me to it..
One Love..
udomma1005:

Watch that video again, notice who put the ballot inside the police vehicle? This the time for propaganda, don't believe everything you hear, VERIFY!
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by udomma1005(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2023
drignet:
Don't be stewpid, let me send you data if you don't have!
Watch who threw the ballot box inside the rear of the police vehicle? Is that a police personnel.
The story is that a vehicle came to carry the adhoc staff with the BVAS machine leaving materials behind. The team driving by were notified, the voters loaded the materials, notice the person in front removing the ballot boxes out after receiving a call probably by a superior. Watch again & again till you get sense. Not minding the person recording, the body language of the voters there, wouldn't they mob the policemen? How many policemen are there with arms? Wouldn't they stone or @least protest and pursue the vehicle?
Use your head to reason not your arse!
Watch detective movies, you nor go gree nah Nigerian ritual home video be your Oscar 💩

Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by Tunechi5(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
🤣🤣
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by SaiOba: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
That video is even one of so many videos.. There are videos from Kogi, Rivers, Lagos, Abuja and the rest...
It's just so sad..
drignet:
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by gidgiddy: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2023
And they are angry when Nnamdi Kanu calls it a zoo?
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by SaiOba: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2023
SMH for this country.. walai! it's just so sad.
ScamHunter:

Drug money must be sweet. Everyone was getting their cut. They probably told each agency that the other one has been settled. Police, DSS, Army, iNEC so who are the masses and their stupid votes?
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by drignet(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2023
udomma1005:

Don't be stewpid, let me send you data if you don't have!
Watch who threw the ballot box inside the rear of the police vehicle? Is that a police personnel.
The story is that a vehicle came to carry the adhoc staff with the BVAS machine leaving materials behind. The team driving by were notified, the voters loaded the materials, notice the person in front removing the ballot boxes out after receiving a call probably by a superior. Watch again & again till you get sense. Not minding the person recording, the body language of the voters there, wouldn't they mob the policemen? How many policemen are there with arms? Wouldn't they stone or @least protest and pursue the vehicle?
Use your head to reason not your arse!
Watch detective movies, you nor go gree nah Nigerian ritual home video be your Oscar 💩
I didn't read all your trash cos you are one of the most beautiful mumuu
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by udomma1005(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2023
SaiOba:
Brotherly, thanks for your submission..
Once again, What has the Nigerian Police said about the election? Abi, dem no get official statement to make 2 days after the election.. Pls if I have missed their official statement, kindly point me to it..
One Love..
Final umpire is INEC on eleco matters. Police will gather all concrete & verifiable evidence against it personnel & apply sanctions where necessary.
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by SaiOba: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Yes, final umpire is INEC from the Ad-hoc staffs, Profs, lecturers to Mahmoud himself, the more reason they have all helped in seeing that this Evil come to play.. It's a BIG shame to them all. They should NOT cancell this results o.. They should all leave it to stay so that the whole world will continue to see how corrupt they are.
udomma1005:

Final umpire is INEC on eleco matters. Police will gather all concrete & verifiable evidence against it personnel & apply sanctions where necessary.

Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by udomma1005(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2023
SaiOba:
Yes, final umpire is INEC from the Ad-hoc staffs, Profs, lecturers to Mahmoud himself, the more reason they have all helped in seeing that this Evil come to play.. It's a BIG shame to them all. They should NOT cancell this results o.. They should all leave it to stay so that the whole world will continue to see how corrupt they are.
If they try to cancel it, then #endsars will be Bobo juice compared to the resultant ratatah or the military will take over, OBJ is game with option (b) 🤐
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by SaiOba: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Oga, if they cancel it.. Heaven no go fall 😂
udomma1005:

If they try to cancel it, then #endsars will be Bobo juice compared to the resultant ratatah or the military will take over, OBJ is game with option (b) 🤐
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by udomma1005(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
SaiOba:
Oga, if they cancel it.. Heaven no go fall 😂
I pray so but don't underestimate the huge suffering of the masses due to lack of access to ₦ due to its redisign, all hopes are tied to the outcome of ds election
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by udomma1005(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
drignet:
I didn't read all your trash cos you are one of the most beautiful mumuu
That's why you're a failure & will continue to be!
Take time to read or watch before displaying your half baked night schooling 💩
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by ScamHunter: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
udomma1005:

So this is supposed to happen in the first place? A police that joins in rigging for politicians would now sanction some because they were caught on camera. What of the many others that were not caught on camera?
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by udomma1005(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
ScamHunter:

So this is supposed to happen in the first place? A police that joins in rigging for politicians would now sanction some because they were caught on camera. What of the many others that were not caught on camera?
Karma will deal with them, definitely!
Re: I Can't Laugh... Even The Police Were Snatching Ballot Boxes Where LP Won by AlaafinOfOyo: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
That's pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Presidency Not Viable, Apostle Chika Onuzo Declares / I Cautioned Peter Obi About The Excesses Of His Followers – Soyinka / Why God Didn't Give World Power To A Muslim Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.