Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law (50155 Views)

Supreme Court On Imo: INEC Failed To Tender Results It Claimed Were Genuine / INEC Excludes Zakari From Collation Of Presidential Poll Results / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by Drealman20: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Veezy4u:
which people? Why isn't there transparency. Bro na all of us dey here. Just take a close look around this man see people who surrounds him. God should help you

Yes I see a progressive leader.. With fashola and many great leaders around him

I see Peter obi an Igbo fraud with irate and focus less youths around him
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by Chibuzoc(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Faber:

I no fit forget the day Nnamdi Kanu said that Ojukwu failed in his own Father's compound...just to show us how bad the zoo is in rigging grin grin

Peter Obi have successfully awaken the youths, for him to win in Nassarawa, Plateau etc means that it not a Southerners thing. He can lead #EndINEC just like #EndSARS, the youths are waiting for his matching others, but blood will flow...properties will be destroyed... Omo enough film go happen this year.

Baba, Nigeria be like hell, no righteous man is found in hell, no good man should exist in Nigeria. Make everybody kukuma bad as nigeria don bad.

My guy na tech guy wey no gree do fraud now him mind don change
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by femisplash: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Abagworo:
Somebody predicted that Abiola will happen to Tinubu and it is about happening. A declaration will throw the country into anarchy and he will not be sworn in while Buhari might be forced to step down through mass action.
Dey play, this election has come to stay. I don't know why you ibos are sore losers.

Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by Djele: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2023
U are mad, we should go to tinubu devilish court. When the problem start u will run Helter skelter

Royalty83:
I am from UKWANI, Delta state but these Igbo folks can be really annoying.. TINUBU will win and will be declared PRESIDENT and if you have valid case to prove, then head to the courts.. How can Obi win when the core northerners did not vote for him?

They didn't because of his divisive brand of politics, I lost faith in him when started jumping from Revival to Night vigil.. I saw pure desperation..

Come out and get killed when the results are announced.. NDI NZUZU..
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by VEHINTOLAR: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Igbo people are in SIFIAAAA pains ! Mumu dem,bunch of uncivilized village dwellers !
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by descoay(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Go and halt the collation of result yourself now. Idiot and foolish Ibo man and bunch of losers. Congratulations to Asiwaju Tinubu the president elect. Kudos to the Northern APC governors especially Ganduje and El Rufai who remained loyal to the end and ensure that power returns to the south. President Buhari should just ignore Obasanjo as usual who does not want another Yoruba man to rule Nigeria apart from him. Asiwaju Tinubu has a date with history.
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by handsomeyinka(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Massiveglory:
It does not matter who is winning here or there, INEC Chairman , having violated the law should save face and the nation from lawlessness and anarchy by declaring the election inconclusive.
That is the safest path right now.

Lol...Obiedents most popular slogan now.
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by handsomeyinka(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2023
jchioma:
I hope INEC will not be unfortunate to declare a winner unless the people's will and choices are respected and reflected in these results. Most people are just waiting before taking steps to do the needful. You cannot impose upon the people what they have rejected wholeheartedly.
Lol...Obiedents most popular slogan now.
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by edungene7: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Royalty83:
I am from UKWANI, Delta state but these Igbo folks can be really annoying.. TINUBU will win and will be declared PRESIDENT and if you have valid case to prove, then head to the courts.. How can Obi win when the core northerners did not vote for him?

They didn't because of his divisive brand of politics, I lost faith in him when started jumping from Revival to Night vigil.. I saw pure desperation..

stop smoking gum when obasanjo won second term the core north didn't vote for him when Tinubu decided to go with a Muslim Muslim ticket u never saw it as religious bigotry Onye ala

Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by BigCowHornn: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2023
mytime24:
If thieftubu bcum president
Look @d people that will sorround him

Vice Shettima -bh sponsor

Cj - killyamo

Commissioner of transport -mc oluomo

Central bank governor - hell rufai

Minister of petroleum -gandollar

Naija otilo

Leave them to finish things so they can rest
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by handsomeyinka(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Bastards trying to truncate a democratic process and bully INEC, y'all has failed and will keep failing. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is next President of Nigeria

Dont mind them jare..

Up Tinubu

Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by proprince(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Bastards trying to truncate a democratic process and bully INEC, y'all has failed and will keep failing. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is next President of Nigeria

So this is the kind of elections you pray for?

Oh how wicked can you be again
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by victorazy(m): 11:08am On Feb 28, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
IS THIS MAHMOOD DRUNK OR SOMETHING?

You are openly going against the law and you don/t even ?

This is an exercise beamed all over Nigeria, Africa and the world. How can the head of INEC be breaking the law on national TV?

Nigeria is unique oooo... Next you would say go to court... Same court that made someone who came 4th the governor

Do you know how much online grin
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by Caseless: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Sore losers!
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by Wainey: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Royalty83:

This is not about Obi, I never imagined Obi will win but let's be truthful that INEC was not transparent
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Ikenga Ugochinyere
Lmao
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by Desusi: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2023
jchioma:
I hope INEC will not be unfortunate to declare a winner unless the people's will and choices are respected and reflected in these results. Most people are just waiting before taking steps to do the needful. You cannot impose upon the people what they have rejected wholeheartedly.
Who is the man that has been rejected massively?
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by Wainey: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2023
mytime24:
If thieftubu bcum president
Look @d people that will sorround him

Vice Shettima -bh sponsor

Cj - killyamo

Commissioner of transport -mc oluomo

Central bank governor - hell rufai

Minister of petroleum -gandollar

Naija otilo
CBN governor Wike

Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by viodemus: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2023
They shouldn't halt it, Obi should give his votes to Atiku, rather than allow that rigging tribalist yoruba muslim, whose sole aim is to suppress other tribes like the igbos.

Moreover, Atiku is better than oga Tinubu and Oga Buhari. Oga Atiku has better goals. And for the sanity of the nation, it is better to have Atiku be the rejected stone that became the corner stone.

It is also good politics to save the nation. You are still within the rules, if you do alliance.

Tinubu helped Oga Buhari, Obi can help Atiku. But let labour party reps choose their route or stay steady.

I think this is the best part. I hear say people dey try convince oga Obi to do this, for the sake of the country.

Next time, bigots go account for other people.
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by reddingtonblack: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Massiveglory:
It does not matter who is winning here or there, INEC Chairman , having violated the law should save face and the nation from lawlessness and anarchy by declaring the election inconclusive.
That is the safest path right now.

Can you please dictate the section of the electoral act that stipulate an ongoing election results coalition can be halted and under what condition.

To avoid discrepancies at the national coalition centre is why Inec instituted 3 coalition process,
1. coalition at poll unit signed by all party agent
2. Coalition at ward level signed by all party agent
3. Coalition & verification at state level signed by party agent before it is forwarded to inec at national level.

Despite all that, at the national coalition centre behind the scenes the total accredited voters are verify to ensure it tallies with the BVAS accredited voters. All party agent have there own copy let Dino or Obi give us a sample of what they have .. then let sane Nigerians validate afterall the results are supposed to be homogenous.
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by Halo22: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2023
What an unfortunate situation we are in this contraption called Nigeria. The so-called INEC chairman promised us Heaven on Earth prior to this election. Don't forget #50bn belonging to Nigerians was spent on this shamble called election and someone wants us to swallow it hook, line and sinker. Prof. Mahmood Yakubu must go to jail for duping Nigerians.
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by Veezy4u(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2023
I'm not an Igbo but why the hate? Hate won't do you any good in this life. Are we not in the same Nigeria? They are one of the most marginalized ethnic group in Nigeria. It's normal that as humans we have our differences but if e no work make dem break the country everybody goes his way, in less than a year you'll see the difference. I voted for Atiku last election but I can't vote him this year, it's better I vote party A or Accord. A Hausa man stepping down for another makes little sense. I can vote for a reasonable Yoruba man but not BAT. Ask yourself this question:why are they desperate for power? Will the life of an average man on the street get better? BAT is no longer the man he was 10/15/20years ago.
internet:
u and whoever predicted that rubbish u posted is mad. I am atikulated, but if ATIKU cannot win, let BAT win. An igbo man can never and will never rule this country. Foolish, stupid, greedy and selfish set of people. U people should try and start any problem after they declare BAT winner, the earthquake that happened in turkey and syria will be a child's play compare to what will happen to u people. Fools!
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by PHZADDY1(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Royalty83:

And Tinubu isn't desperate?
Connect your brain to your fingers before you type please
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by Christistruth00: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Yawns!!!
Tinubu should go and Prostrate for Peter Obi and thank him for making him President with his Massacre of Atiku's votes
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by smileyoo: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Royalty83:

don't worry , Oga tinubu will be your president, very soon, as most nigerians like you, never learn, always supporting illegality because your hatred for Igbos, until the same illegality start suffering you people, then you start making noise, about bad leadership.
thank God that whoever becomes the president, will eventually become the president of all of us, we will see who will cry most then.
we remember all the sweet promises of inec chairman, before the election, can you honestly affirm, that's what is obtainable now ?
how come they could release the results of senate and that of house of representative, but that of the president, is difficult to release ?
until nigerians stop supporting evils , we are not yet ready to move forward in a right direction, as a nation .
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by Benwems(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Royalty83:

You are not from Ukwani.
The issues are the results are rigged to favor tinubu.
APC lost edo in landslide but they padded votes and gave tinubu
Same thing with Plateau, Rivers, Abuja and many other states. Simply upload presidential election results from the polling unit as said by law. They refused. Some presiding officers said they were not told to upload the results, others said no network. I can’t start arguing with idiots on the forum. Approaching the courts isn’t the solution because it’s the president that appoints the judges. Ariwolu is very corrupt and partisan.
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by SirJerrie(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Neoteny7:

Plateau is CAN state. The most CAN state that ever CAN'd

They're the most misguided sheep ever.....after iPods.

I guess you'd say the same for FCT too??
Rest! You no get talk!!

The election will be cancelled... As long as it did not go inline with the Electoral Act, It'll end in court
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by Veezy4u(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Drealman20:

Yes I see a progressive leader.. With fashola and many great leaders around him

I see Peter obi an Igbo fraud with irate and focus less youths around him
El Rufai, shettima, Lalong n ko? De play! Progress indeed. Same progress buhari came with.
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by internet: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2023
proprince:

This is not about IPOB you fool.

You people just want to burn Nigeria if this is what you call elections.

When we statt the protest come and stop the majority who are the youths.

Endsars was just training us for this time.
pls i beg u with the name of GOD, do well to inform other protesters, that u people should write down ur wills if there's any to write and then say goodbye to ur loved ones before taking the streets. Fool with capital letter F.
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by toneroforever(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Royalty83:

Goat get sense pass u
Re: CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law by UncommonLogic: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2023
proprince:

This is not about IPOB you fool.

You people just want to burn Nigeria if this is what you call elections.

When we statt the protest come and stop the majority who are the youths.

Endsars was just training us for this time.
Come and start any nonsense and thr Nigerian Army will be waiting for your dumb ass. Your father is the biggest fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate / Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59