Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results (3687 Views)

Rivers State Already Uploaded 2 Faulty Results Into The IREV Portal / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by deekseen(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2023
IREV PORTAL IS NOW OPEN for everyone to view without restrictions.

Check your polling unit results to verify if the copy you've got tallies with what INEC uploaded.

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/types

1 Like

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by sweetonugbu: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Good.
Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by VoteTinubu2023: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2023
I expect no more tears.

5 Likes

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by shidaa: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2023
deekseen:

Check your polling unit results to verify if the copy you've got tallies with what INEC uploaded.

Was that what they told us,?, They said results will be uploaded at polling unit not after rigging

17 Likes

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by Chechem: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Inec is playing, all the polling units in my wards, Ubomiri in Mbaitolu LGA in Imo is showing Jigawa State results...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by Blackdeewhy(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2023
The site is a work in progress.
Can't view ANY RESULTS

2 Likes

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by seunmsg(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2023
It has always been open to users.

1 Like

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by deekseen(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2023
seunmsg:
It has always been open to users.
You had to access it by entering a username and password.

1 Like

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by deekseen(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
The site is a work in progress.
Can't view ANY RESULTS
I just confirmed that my PU results were not tampered with. I also checked some other locations. I know some results are yet to be uploaded.

1 Like

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by DMerciful(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Fake
deekseen:

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by deekseen(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2023
deekseen:

If anyone finds any altered results or results that are different from their own polling unit results, please bring it to this thread.

Remember, your own o, not your neighbor's polling unit. Let's gather evidences here.

4 Likes

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by deekseen(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2023
DMerciful:
Fake
Foolishness

1 Like

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by deekseen(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Chechem:
Inec is playing, all the polling units in my wards, Ubomiri in Mbaitolu LGA in Imo is showing Jigawa State results...
Share screenshots
Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by tamdun: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2023
I just checked ekiti and am happy they included result sheet pics with agent signature,once Ur agent sign the result ,u have no right to complain,some state are not available yet though

1 Like

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by tamdun: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2023
deekseen:
You had to access it by entering a username and password.
U don't need username and password for irev
Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by Chibuzoc(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Make una no waste una time abeg, prepare yourself for the best but be ready for the worst

2 Likes

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by Parachoko: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
H
Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by Parachoko: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2023
[sup][/sup]
DMerciful:
Fake
Why?
Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by Parachoko: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Chechem:
Is still a work in progress, by tomorrow morning, everything would have been sorted out
Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by Treadway: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2023
The whole thing is scrambled. PU result of a state are showing under another state. These people deceived us. 4yrs of planning and not one promise was kept? Mehn, I give up on this country! Make I just face my life and affairs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by LongManAfrica: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2023
This is will make the work at the law court very easy let the upload the rigged result.
Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by leogho: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2023
I have said it a couple of times that the emotional position of the LP and PDP will cause more harm than good to Nigeria and Nigerians.

There is a difference between results collation (which is currently ongoing at ICC) and results announcement (as stipulated in the electoral act).

While SDM and his cohorts were displaying their ignorance yesterday, I told some friends that INEC will do the right thing, let's give them the benefit of doubt. Now, check most of the results uploaded thus far, they clearly exonerate the commission (INEC) of any wrongdoings.

Obasanjo has allowed himself to be dragged into partisan politics again, I don't know why he keeps dropping the little honour and goodwill he currently enjoys via the magnanimity of kind hearted Nigerians.

Fellow Nigerians, let's give the process the chance to run its full course and if the uploaded results from your unit is different from what is on the irev portal, contact your political party and let them present such at the tribunal.

Nigeria youth, please don't listen to war mongers, they have the resources to 'japa' at the first sight or odour of crisis, leaving you to suffer untold hardship.

Nigeria shall be great...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by bahaushe1: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2023
shidaa:

Was that what they told us,?, They said results will be uploaded at polling unit not after rigging

And you believed that? Is it practically possible to do that?

What if there were errors in the results? What about internet service, is it possible to upload and transmit with our poor network service even in cities?
Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by Zupay: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Hmm ..
Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by DesChyko: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2023
tamdun:
I just checked ekiti and am happy they included result sheet pics with agent signature,once Ur agent sign the result ,u have no right to complain,some state are not available yet though

How do you know it is your agent that signed the result?

1 Like

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by udemzyudex(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2023
tamdun:

What's the meaning of once your Agent sign,you have no right to complain?
Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by donphilopus: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2023
The result of my polling unit corresponds with what was uploaded on the IREV portal. I dunno where the cry of rigging is coming from.
Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by Vote4Obi: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2023
deekseen:

Lol, so after cooking the results to their satisfaction, they now decided to upload it?

You can't build something on nothing, the law categorically stated that results shall be uploaded to the INEC server directly from the various poling units. INEC didn't do that, so it's null and void!

3 Likes

Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by Lifestone(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vote4Obi:

Lol, so after cooking the results to their satisfaction, they now decided to upload it?

You can't build something on nothing, the law categorically stated that results shall be uploaded to the INEC server directly from the various poling units. INEC didn't do that, so it's null and void!
Show proofs
Re: IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results by tamdun: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
DesChyko:

How do you know it is your agent that signed the result?
He must follow them to local govt to make sure everything follow due process

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guinea Citizenship: Cocaine And Guinea-bissau - BBC / Kabiru Sokoto Has Been Released.(mastermind Of Christmas Day Bomb Blast) / Dont Waste Your Time On Appeal: Tonye Princewill Tells Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.