Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin (90332 Views)

Tinubu Slams Ambode: "Ship Of Lagos State Was Heading In The Wrong Direction" / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by DLuciano: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Emmy909:

Pain 😂😂😂
robbers!
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Softmirror:
LABOUR PARTY, A PARTY OF DELUDED FOLKS. A PEOPLE VERY DEEP IN SELF DECEPTION. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DECEIVE YOURSELVES FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT 4 YEARS. YOU SHOULD ALL BY NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS BY A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU grin
When you write everything in caps, it means you are shouting on top of your voice.

Only people with low self esteem do that.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Blissfulness: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
jahsharon:
Meet us at the Court after swearing in of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Mark this day he will never be swear in.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Legal001: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Danisaint112:

I'm telling you. The man thinks he is wise but very foolish. If riot breaks out Rivers people might lunch that idiot of a governor. Very evil. This election has exposed him.
He just nailed Tinubu inside the coffin with this act of his

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by OdefaGirl2(f): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
All these will change nothing,highest na to go the the supreme Court that overlooked electoral Acts and allowed Lawan to contest despite electoral Acts says otherwise,thiefnubuu will still be declared at the supreme Court and he will rule for 8 good years thanks to obidense movement I be pure Yoruba but thiefnubuu is no no for any sensible person we told you guys with or with no rigging Obi and Atiku contesting in a different party will never defeat rulling party but you no hear,anybody that try to constitute nuisance after election will be killed by soldiers and nothing will happen. The only people I pity are the igbo in Lagos,mc and his boys go do them shege for embarrassing their lord in Lagos

Ara gbawakwa gi anya gi na Lord gi ahu
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See denseness.
That is why it is called tip of the iceberg - the sample so blatant it is obvious. That after all the thuggery, intimidation,, and ballot manipulation, they still had to resort to this in the end!
Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Danisaint112(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Legal001:

He just nailed Tinubu inside the coffin with this act of his

Fact. And he will answer to his crime soon.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Ruggedniggaone: 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
OdefaGirl2:

Ara gbawakwa gi anya gi na Lord gi ahu
meaning
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by effort1: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Emmy909:
You need handkerchief 😅

Lolz.

Youth rejoicing over election rigging.

Did you originate from an abusive background, a broken home or it is the Nigerian society that turned you to this irresponsible dog that you have become?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by elprez7: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Evidence every where
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Emmy909: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pain.... not surprised, bitter tribe 😂.

effort1:

Lolz.

Youth rejoicing over election rigging.

Did you originate from an abusive background, a broken home or it is the Nigerian society that turned you to this irresponsible dog that you have become?
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Emyogalanya: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
All these one na campaign after election obidiense worked for thiefnubuu and his muslim muslim ticket victory by reducing Atiku votes let them reconduct election 5 times as long as Obi and Atiku are contesting on different party nothing will stop thiefnubuu from winning
so you are now saying they won in 2019 right?
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Ruggedniggaone: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Emyogalanya:
so you are now saying they won in 2019 right?
who doesn't know that 2019 election was rigged
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Emyogalanya: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Billmos:
AnyanwuSilas:The crude election rigging in Rivers State under @GovWike hits a new low!

227 voted for
@NgLabour
was crudely cut to 27, with the remaining 200 then added to the APC's 17, giving them a "victory" of 217 votes in Oro-Igwe unit of Obio/Akpor LGA!

Did u check d total number of accreditated voters in dat results sheet? Before u scream blue murder,d corper an igbo corper who made a mistake or maybe want to add vote to obi latter realize dat those figure don't add up quickly adjust n there u are shouting rigging if u see rigging will u no?
idiot check out the results in words and compare
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Emyogalanya: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
who doesn't know that 2019 election was rigged
and this was worse
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Enemyofpeace: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC Chairman Phone Numbers. Call Him I Have Called Him Too.

(Modify) (Quote)
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by 0monnak0da: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
HigherEd:
This is so sad.
Annulment of June 12 was devastating maybe you can understand now
Still some people celebrated
In fact a certain Nzeribe went to get a court order to stop announcement of the results and his kinsmen were cheering
I am sure they have forgotten all about it now.
Twenty years pounded yam still dey hot e dey burn finger
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Abetterversion(f): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Billmos:
AnyanwuSilas:The crude election rigging in Rivers State under @GovWike hits a new low!

227 voted for
@NgLabour
was crudely cut to 27, with the remaining 200 then added to the APC's 17, giving them a "victory" of 217 votes in Oro-Igwe unit of Obio/Akpor LGA!

Did u check d total number of accreditated voters in dat results sheet? Before u scream blue murder,d corper an igbo corper who made a mistake or maybe want to add vote to obi latter realize dat those figure don't add up quickly adjust n there u are shouting rigging if u see rigging will u no?

How can u be so daft not to knw that sm ppl were either disenfranchised by taking away d ballot box while ppl were stl in queue or sm didn't stay to vote for one reason or d other. For eg. there was thundering and rainfall in PH that day wch might mk sm ppl to leave.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by johnaruson(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
We will go to court LP must win
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by misano(m): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Softmirror:

OF COURSE YES! VERY SLOW.

Your new President might went himself when he meets Philip Davis. 😂😂😂
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by glasshouse(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Softmirror:
LABOUR PARTY, A PARTY OF DELUDED FOLKS. A PEOPLE VERY DEEP IN SELF DECEPTION. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DECEIVE YOURSELVES FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT 4 YEARS. YOU SHOULD ALL BY NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS BY A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU grin
Am not surprised cause you were not trained by your father to be a man of integrity. You can jump and akim to collect #1k so y won't you carry ballot box for Tinubu. My friend go and sit down your brain is lagging. You no get sense mugu like you. Make your ffourfather come rule only u and not me.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by ikemesit4477: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
jahsharon:
old man like you still fighting for meal ticket, what a disgrace!
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by gideonvalor98(m): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
By the time APC sef present their evidence, that's when you will know that LABOUR PARTT SEF NA MASTER RIGGER
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by MeeLan: 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Only in Nigeria will you see 'ink and paper results'!

Even Kenyans did better.

Twa!
yea, even USA had to gradually and dumped electronics! Twaaaa Abi?
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by KanwuliaExtra: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
MeeLan:
yea, even USA had to gradually and dumped electronics! Twaaaa Abi?

Dump which electronics?
For over 300 million people? grin
Abeg don’t spread falsehood.

Every electronic system generates a paper trail.

In your Nigerian Jungle, the reverse is the case.

VOTING IS DONE ELECTRONICALLY ALL OVER THE US, NEVER BY INK AND PAPER!

Have you ever voted in the US or even as a dual citizen of YOUR NECT DOOR GHANA? grin

Sorry! We only do ELECTRONIC VOTING AND YOU GET A RECEPT!✅

This is what generates a paper trail! Not your backward INEC SYSTEM! grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by wealthyhenry(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
jahsharon:

All of you supporting this rigged election,

Any good thing coming to you or your family will be rigged.

Mark my words.

Insha Allah
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by ShadowCracker(m): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
0monnak0da:

Annulment of June 12 was devastating maybe you can understand now
Still some people celebrated
In fact a certain Nzeribe went to get a court order to stop announcement of the results and his kinsmen were cheering
I am sure they have forgotten all about it now.
Twenty years pounded yam still dey hot e dey burn finger

TOR I know you are not a tinubu's fan so I con dey wonder why you dey happy with the election outcome.

you don chop ban for your main account abi.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by OsunOriginal: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1630336649463726080

There are more than 10,000 polling units in rivers and you shared irregularities in about 2 polling units. How will this change or affect the final outcome of the election in the state?
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Billmos: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
=KosiGee::

Correction Uchechukwu Worlu isn’t Igbo. Be careful, He is Nyesom Wike’s kinsman.

U be confirmed mumu no wonder una dey form I too no dat worlu is a labour party agent d presiding officer is an igbo corper.when someone dat knows something correct una.u guys d always feel say una no it all.go n verify from d ec8 form again.worlu only sign as a party agent dat witness d process for his party.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by 0monnak0da: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
ShadowCracker:

TOR I know you are not a tinubu's fan so I con dey wonder why you dey happy with the election outcome.

you don chop ban for your main account abi.
The problem is people like you who are foolish enough to take sides with the people raping the country. Why must I take sides? Dem no send me I no send them.

There are many outcomes. Not one
E.g
Lagos humiliation for Tinubu
Rivers humiliation for Atiku
Obiano wannabe senator
Ayu
Ikpeazu
Ortom
Ayade
Dino Melaye aka Orudino
Etc
It is a show As far as I am concerned. Look at the money they all spent. Where did it come from?
As a neutral I am entitled to enjoy the show and choose what I want to enjoy

You have invested your emotions so if your candidate loses you will be depressed
I enjoy all outcomes
I will enjoy Sanwo- Olu's and Makinde's ejection
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by ShadowCracker(m): 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
0monnak0da:

The problem is people like you who are foolish enough to take sides with the people raping the country. Why must I take sides? Dem no send me I no send them.

There are many outcomes. Not one
E.g
Lagos humiliation for Tinubu
Rivers humiliation for Atiku
Obiano wannabe senator
Ayu
Ikpeazu
Ortom
Ayade
Dino Melaye aka Orudino
Etc
It is a show As far as I am concerned. Look at the money they all spent. Where did it come from?
As a neutral I am entitled to enjoy the show and choose what I want to enjoy

You have invested your emotions so if your candidate loses you will be depressed
I enjoy all outcomes
I will enjoy Sanwo- Olu's and Makinde's ejection

Foolish ke no be fight nah.

I was suprised ni cause I know if anybody fit celebrate's Tinubu's win then no be you.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by basybasy: 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1630336649463726080
Cry cry idiots and pastor. We told u that Your Obi will end up running from one court to anothr. God pls, don't give peace, so that they be running ups and downs. All political parties rigged, that is the fact. They rigged where the have upper hands, why crying

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother / A Wounded Soldier Salutes The COAS On His Sick Bed -photo / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.