Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin (90383 Views)

Tinubu Slams Ambode: "Ship Of Lagos State Was Heading In The Wrong Direction" / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Ofemmanu1: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Emmy909:
You need handkerchief 😅
She needs a bucket
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Charly68: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Election is subject to rigging ..everybody rigged including obi.. just that rigging pass rigging in every election

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Hoelujohn: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
jahsharon:
Meet us at the Court after swearing in of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
If you know in your mind truly that this is rigging and you are supporting it, may it never be well with your generation and may you and your children experience this kind of cheating in your life.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by emmayoc: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Softmirror:
LABOUR PARTY, A PARTY OF DELUDED FOLKS. A PEOPLE VERY DEEP IN SELF DECEPTION. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DECEIVE YOURSELVES FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT 4 YEARS. YOU SHOULD ALL BY NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS BY A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU grin

Don't worry, enjoy the short victory whilst it last. There will be an interim government due to the eruption that will happen. Tinubu will not be sweared in as president but obi will after may 2023. Mark this words I have spoken and mark today's date.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by buzorcharles(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
All results on LP column are always edited

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Awillologo: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
Obidients are Children of God. They abide by the rules and regulations of the Country.

Nigeria should not take Obidients for granted because of their Meekness and Kindness.

When Governor Wike was Rigging election in Rivers State, Obidients were calling on the INEC, Police, Army to come and stop Wike, but they were no where to be found.

Even Corpers assigned to different Polling units in Rivers State raised alarm when Governor Wike hold them captive like common criminals, no security Operative came to their rescue until Wike subdued them to carry out his election manipulations.

I can attest to it that these innocent Youth corpers later received $100 dollars each from Governor Wike.

This election is the worst election in the history of Nigeria 💯

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Babastrong(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=donkach post=121349962]
Rigging is not a strategy. It's simply weakness and devilish. They should have simply declared Tinubu winner, instead of appearing to conduct elections, whereby wasting the already scarce result. I will benefit more in Tinubus government than you, because we have already positioned to do so. You can make all the noise and still remain poor. [ I benefited alot under buhari gov and i can feed your family conveniently for a month. A P C----progress]
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
jahsharon:

you can swear him in as president of the north and not NIgeria. cause even his lag he claimed to develop he lost
last i checked every major city rejected the clown

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Tektronics12: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
You are Deluded..
DadaHammed:
Labour party faithfuls and agents all over Nigeria, please send evidence of rigging, ballot snatching and witness account to Labour party situation room and PCC.

Be calm. The mandate will be defended and stolen votes returned. No shaking.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Stone03: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
jahsharon:

On your widest imagination you think Tinubu will be sworn in? Wake up from your dream

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Who swear for Nigeria like this abeg?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by yemi1504: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
abobote:
That thug called Wike took his own rigging to another level

How PDP will not expel him and Ortom for these obvious anti-party activities is what I don't know. PDP should show seriousness in expelling those two! Let them go to the parties they endorsed! After Makinde if he wins the elections on March 11, hand out six month suspensions to him and the remaining 2 governors in the G5. How you can betray and hold a party to ransom who gave you the platform as governors and there seems to be no punishments from the party beats me!

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Softmirror: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
emmayoc:

Don't worry, enjoy the short victory whilst it last. There will be an interim government due to the eruption that will happen. Tinubu will not be sweared in as president but obi will after may 2023. Mark this words I have spoken and mark today's date.

tongue YOU MUST BE A DELUDED LITTLE CHILD.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by ThothHermes: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
siraj1402:
Cry me a river. Go to inec website and check how Lagos mainland was rigged in favor of LP. In fact APC was cancelled out.
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Cry more.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by diggindeep: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
jahsharon:

When a thief encourages you to go to court, just know that his elder brother is the judge.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
ogatboy:

Not just Rivers state. All over the country. APC did not even have up to 20% of the total votes casted

Post the evidence or shut up.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Ruggedniggaone: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hapuruchukwu:

My guy I am Igbo and I must say that all you just said is correct. Your comment is just crystal clear and sincere.
All this things evidence compiling now, to me also, it doesn't matter and wouldn't change anything.

Noteworthy to mention that we Ndígbo supported Obi not just because he is Igbo, But because amongst the 3 major contestants he the better evil.
I also believe that Obi is the better candidate among them but I knew it would be difficult for him to defeat thiefnubuu without the backing of a strong northerners,had it been obi contested for southern Nigeria president he would have won clean and clear but he also need large number of abokis votes to become president of Nigeria just like Atiku also need large number of igbo votes to win elections,highest obi can get is majority votes which will not meet constitutional requirements, he will never get 25% in 24 states under labour party thats the fact some obi fans failed to understand and even if election go to runoff between him and thiefnubuu Obi may not still win runoff because abokis are religious bigot they will rather votes for thiefnubuu Muslim muslim ticket than to votes Obi in runoff.buhari perform woefully from 2015 to 2019 they suffered greatly under buhari govt and they still votes for him overwhelmingly in 2019 that should tell you the kind of people abokis are.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by kcbaba007: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Softmirror:
LABOUR PARTY, A PARTY OF DELUDED FOLKS. A PEOPLE VERY DEEP IN SELF DECEPTION. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DECEIVE YOURSELVES FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT 4 YEARS. YOU SHOULD ALL BY NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS BY A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU grin

Your stupidity is starring you in the face

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by orazx: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Billmos:
AnyanwuSilas:The crude election rigging in Rivers State under @GovWike hits a new low!

227 voted for
@NgLabour
was crudely cut to 27, with the remaining 200 then added to the APC's 17, giving them a "victory" of 217 votes in Oro-Igwe unit of Obio/Akpor LGA!

Did u check d total number of accreditated voters in dat results sheet? Before u scream blue murder,d corper an igbo corper who made a mistake or maybe want to add vote to obi latter realize dat those figure don't add up quickly adjust n there u are shouting rigging if u see rigging will u no?

This one doesn’t have sense rara.
What are you even saying?
I pity your children or your unborn kids

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Agent8706(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Softmirror:
You should be ashamed of your miserable self. That you can see clearly corruption at play and you are applauding it with your full chest says a lot about who you are. Where karma will start visiting you and your children is if Tinubu (that started this journey from the primaries with corruption and culminating the election with an even bigger fraud) doesn't perform due to old age, or if he allows the northerner hijack this nation again to rule for another 8 years when they succeed in eliminating him. You can argue with your conscience you hear...peace out!

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Blackjoebj: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sane human being will be supporting obvious evil ....pure madness, machine hearts,zero conscience.... TUFIAKWA
Softmirror:

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Freebills12: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Billmos:
AnyanwuSilas:The crude election rigging in Rivers State under @GovWike hits a new low!

227 voted for
@NgLabour
was crudely cut to 27, with the remaining 200 then added to the APC's 17, giving them a "victory" of 217 votes in Oro-Igwe unit of Obio/Akpor LGA!

Did u check d total number of accreditated voters in dat results sheet? Before u scream blue murder,d corper an igbo corper who made a mistake or maybe want to add vote to obi latter realize dat those figure don't add up quickly adjust n there u are shouting rigging if u see rigging will u no?

May you experience this kind of thing at eve of your life success... You don't know that this ur response attracts cause. You see evil condemned it. I will always tell you that Wike didn't ment for Tinibu... River state will be a problem for APC in this election
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by OhiOfIhima: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Governors rigged the 2023 elections

That's what I have been saying bro... Governors with the help of Inec officials
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by ChiefSupplier55(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Evil in the land

checkout my signature and click on the link below for more information
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Softmirror: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Blackjoebj:
Sane human being will be supporting obvious evil ....pure madness, machine hearts,zero conscience.... TUFIAKWA

grin LOL.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by pbs4real(m): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
It's quite unfortunate if at this stage of life we are still bring tribalism into politics and we expect a better Nigeria......make we dey use our brain abeg 8years is no joke.....
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Tacbodng: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Softmirror:
You are extremly so stupid that you cant even understand what you are writing.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by bewla(m): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
DadaHammed:
Labour party faithfuls and agents all over Nigeria, please send evidence of rigging, ballot snatching and witness account to Labour party situation room and PCC.

Be calm. The mandate will be defended and astolen votes returned. No shaking.
Don't for get to ask for the one done in your favor to
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Softmirror: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Agent8706:

You should be ashamed of your miserable self. That you can see clearly corruption at play and you are applauding it with your full chest says a lot about who you are. Where karma will start visiting you and your children is if Tinubu (that started this journey from the primaries with corruption and culminating the election with an even bigger fraud) doesn't perform due to old age, or if he allows the northerner hijack this nation again to rule for another 8 years when they succeed in eliminating him. You can argue with your conscience you hear...peace out!

GO TO COURT SIMPLE AND PRODUCE YOUR EVIDENCE. STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BABY. grin.
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Softmirror: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tacbodng:

You are extremly so stupid that you cant even understand what you are writing.

YOU SHOULD ALL BY NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS BY A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR TINUBU. grin
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by starz100: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
jahsharon:
You should be ashamed of this your crude strategy.After decimating everything on your path, you are talking of court
Re: Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin by Mrtaye: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
jahsharon:
Ok na by wayo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Wounded Soldier Salutes The COAS On His Sick Bed -photo / Updated: List Of Indictments, Arrests And Executions!! Dismantling The Deepstate / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.