Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas (1603 Views)

Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? / Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by ganisucks(f): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
The comments below belong to a Nigerian voter who voted for APC in the 2023 presidential election. The voter took to social media to complain about the new increase the price of cooking gas

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by ganisucks(f): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
The voter needs to brace for impact. The owners of Nigeria will give Tinubu four horrible years. And on Election Day the same Yakubu will produce a result so horrible and disastrous that SWAGA will not be able to take panadol.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Taylor92: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Arthurity1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lol... They should meet their corn lord for palliative grin grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by mrvitalis(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
He should just take the picture with him.... They would sale to him at #500 per kg

That price is for Obedient and igbos

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by GeneralPula: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
ganisucks:
The voter needs to brace for impact. The owners of Nigeria will give Tinubu four horrible years. And on Election Day the same Yakubu will produce a result so horrible and disastrous that SWAGA will not be able to take panadol.
Lol..

You started from; The owner of Nigeria sees Tinubu as threat so they won’t support his presidential ambition and they’ll even Jail him if he trespasses..

You’re now at; The owners of Nigeria will give Tinubu four horrible years. grin

Delusionals. Una go dey alright..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Beremx(f): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
Price of a dollar to naira is competing with 1kg of gas. Hehehe

Renewed shege ke nan

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Racoon(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
You wants to punish Igbo man. Abeg who karma dey deal with now? Shege promax reloaded has hit him. Warped mummified follow, follow zombie. Meanwhile, the online keyboard zombified supporters and cyber liars are suffering in silence.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by MS247: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Will Obi subsidize cooking gas or float the market

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Lanretoye(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
If na obi win,by now gas will be selling for 100 naira per kg and dollar will be 60 naira .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by sapoyoro(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author=MS247 post=125962928]

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by sapoyoro(m): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
MS247:

ori ee o pee shaa
Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by JagabanB: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Same way people who abûsèd and prayed for Lienus Obi's tenure to end are trying to force him on us because of tribe and religion.
Bring this election back again in 2027.
Obi will still Iosé.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by JagabanB: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
Beremx:
Price of a dollar to naira is competing with 1kg of gas. Hehehe

Renewed shege ke nan
The average Nigerian is more focused on dollar than productivity, do u know how much a dollar is to the SKW?
If Nîgeriàns are focused on productivity the way u all are focused on dollar, u won't be bothered about the dollar.
Focus on the dollar like u all are doing now thinking u are sophisticated and in another 10 years, u will still be talking about dollar instead of development.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Gadafii: 12:46am On Sep 23, 2023
He or she should hang the picture in his or her neck to the nearest gas station, she can also tenet her agbado membership card, she will get gas for 130/liter

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Pwettylinda(f): 1:33am On Sep 23, 2023
MS247:
Will Obi subsidize cooking gas or float the market

Last time I checked Tinubu is the current president grin grin

Whatever difficulties you are going through direct it to him

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Divide the country and watch the surviving nations emerge stronger and become more successful than the shìthole where every political decision is first analysed through tribal lenses

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by gammarays(m): 2:36am On Sep 23, 2023
That Agbado miscreant is a big fool. What happened to his senses of innovation?

Fellow Agbado miscreants are using cassava energy or gas for cooking and powering their generators and he's here complaining
Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Minjim: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2023
This current increase in purely from the marketer wanting to cash out since more and more people are now using gas as subtitle for petrol.
This is where the FG need to be proactive at curbing those greedy marketers

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Brendaniel: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
JagabanB:

The average Nigerian is more focused on dollar than productivity, do u know how much a dollar is to the SKW?
If Nîgeriàns are focused on productivity the way u all are focused on dollar, u won't be bothered about the dollar.
Focus on the dollar like u all are doing now thinking u are sophisticated and in another 10 years, u will still be talking about dollar instead of development.

And you that is not focusing on dollars, what have you produced?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Bigkoko: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hunger go teach them politics!!!
Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by JagabanB: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

You want to know?
I can give u address for u to find out.
Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Bigkoko: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
Be careful where you allow people on faceless forum to lure to! Skull mining is real in that region! Someone foolish enough to support Asiwaju, is capable of anything!

Brendaniel:

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Theunbothered: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
JagabanB:

This is how I know you don't work in any relevant industry. The raw materials and fuel you use to be productive are purchased with dollars.

Even the fuel you use is bought in dollars because refineries aren't working so we import. grin

It has been over 4 months since alleged subsidy removal but your Jagabastard can't account for where the money is going.
Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by JagabanB: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Theunbothered:

This is how I know you don't work in any relevant industry. The raw materials and fuel you use to be productive are purchased with dollars.

Even the fuel you use is bought in dollars because refineries aren't working so we import. grin

It has been over 4 months since alleged subsidy removal but your Jagabastard can't account for where the money is going.
I don't work in any industry, I stopped working some years ago, I started my own organizations already, it's only in Nigeria that u will a jobIess fellow teaching economics on the internet.
I ask again, the dollar exchanges àgàinst 1300 South Korean Won or thereabouts, why are they far advanced compared to Nigèria since the dollar is what determines the economy according to u arm chair economists?
I have a farm that operates machineries.
Those machineries were imported, I guess u know they use fuel, I don't even need to have a farm before I use fuel.
Does that stop productivity?
These Iamè mindset of Iazy folks that makes u all think u are sophisticated hasn't helped the economy, since the late nineties, I have been hearing analysis like this and it hasn't helped the economy.
Wake up and start productivity.
The energy we use in talking about dollars should be channelled into talking about how favorable loans will be made available for people to start factories, businesses and companies.
Both funds from private individuals and government.
The only thing u all know how to talk about for over 20 years now is dollar this, dollar that and it hasn't helped u nor the society.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Brendaniel: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
JagabanB:

You want to know?
I can give u address for u to find out.

Please give me the address..
Re: Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas by JagabanB: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Please give me the address..
Send a DM.
We will give u directions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. / Reno Omokri Changing Like A Chameleon Immediately He Meet With Peter Obi / Peter Obi Twitter Followers Surge To 4.5m In 24 Hours Despite Media Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.