Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye (77015 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declare Himself A Military Ruler Of Biafra , Unveil New Photos - Pics / You Acted Like An Errand Boy: Court Dismisses Keyamo's SPV Suit Against Atiku / RE: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Spandau: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
yerokunphilips:
We are looking up to HIM to help us again and again in Jesus mighty name.

Did you bother to ask Him who His choice is before conducting election? Of everything goes south, don't blame Him.

1 Like

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Praxis758: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Omihanifa:
Who takes RCCG serious anymore in this country?
Same church that dayo Israel is a pastor, same church that tinubu wife is a pastor grin

Is Dayo Israel a Pastor?
Abomination!!!!
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Spandau: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
wahalawahala:
lmao... pained😂

Because he spoke the truth?
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by wahalawahala: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Spandau:

Because he spoke the truth?
goan sleep my friend.... If na ur truth .. good fr u
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Useless pastor, hypocrites and coward
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Millions of indigenous population in Nigeria has lost hope & confidence in Nigerian politicians, Imam, GOs & media leaderships.

When Nigerian forces were massacring unarmed Biafrans/IPOB, no religious leaders spoken against it, now the God of Biafrans have started giving Nigerian leaderships wotowoto Pro Max, everybody is receiving it in their doorsteps.

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by candygist: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Googledotcom:
Now I understand the reason Buhari sent soldiers down south. Not to protect the voting process but to prevent an uprising of the people.

The people will rise wether military presence or not.

I love the fact that you were part of the people you thanked Buhari for sending Amry to Lagos and other southern states. Now you want to go and protest in front of them Army. Go ahead sir, we wish you all the best grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Rebuke: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Shey many of yhu have been rooting to hear from him, now yhu have all heard the message.

Brace up for a big surprise coming soon!
Yhu can buy the people's right and freedom with money, never!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLavlwMZ0Gw
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Keegan: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Googledotcom:
Now I understand the reason Buhari sent soldiers down south. Not to protect the voting process but to prevent an uprising of the people.

Try it and see. You go chop am raw.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Osanoghodua1: 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
God will teach Some persons some lessons before or on may this year. A messenger from heaven has touched Nigeria. There is a cause this. Just same way God dealt with Pharaoh, same faith awaits these guys. God is the Almighty God. Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by LegacyB: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yes daddy . Thank you Sir.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by ViceGovernor: 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
VIPAFRICAN:
Very Stupid God.
You need to watch your words for it is written in
Leviticus 24 :16 He that blasphemeth the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by dmz1: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Sometimes I wonder what kinda “God” you people worship.

Your God killed Abacha but had to replace him with Abdusalam Abubaka, Obasanjo, Killed Yaradua and replace with Jonathan and Buhari.

That your “God” is really powerful
It is not totally God's fault. O used to think same as you do, but i came to unederstand that Good will not come down to rule us. He will use fellow men to rule and He uses the material available. So if God wants to use you and you are flawed, you will carry that into leadership and damage allot of things, but if you are good you will spread joy. The onus is on us to develop godly character so that we'll be good leaders when the opportunity comes just like PO had done
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Lazyuth: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
See what OBJ said in 2010

Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Juju70(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Googledotcom:

This time dem go know say na everybody get khaki
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Juju70(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Look at this fake priest! Cancel those sham elections
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Crafteck1: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jnkay:
Just as God did to Jagaban of Lagos😂😂😂😂

U serve a rigging God?
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Jimbadly: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Idiotic pastor that cannot take a firm stand.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by BennyDGreat: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Oga,I worships in RCCG,i can tell you openly that most Provincial Pastors are from same tribe,thou not all

The reason is because more people from that tribe are in the church. When they begin to rise, it's not unusual to see many of those people in leadership
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by nurusystem(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Prophecy don't die no more trash, jagaban is bk
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by tdayoojo: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
People should stop twisting facts or messages to suit their selfish means. What you have presented here as a message from pastor E. A Adeboye to Nigerian after the presidential election is the open heaven devotional lesson for today. This devotional manual was published in year 2022 and has nothing to do with the just concluded election of 2023. People should fear God. Manipulation is evil. Stop it.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by elprez7: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
That's exactly what's going to happen in Nigeria. If care is not taken.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by gymer(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
VIPAFRICAN:
This Adeboye is the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. The Crook intentionally refused to endorse any candidate just because Tinubu wife is a deacon in his scam ministry. Now he's coming out to cap rubbish. Where was your God when Apc were rigging the election left and right. Con men using religion to disguise. Rubbish

What some of you do not know is that this is an extract from a daily devotional called Open Heaven. It was printed since last year. This particular message is just a coincidence which is why some of us believe that the OH manual is divinely inspired.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Twoclans(f): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
yerokunphilips:
We are looking up to HIM to help us again and again in Jesus mighty name.

You guys needs to rest ,God has exited Nigeria long time ago.

He has blessed this country richly what else do we want from him abeg.

Once this election switches away from the yearning and desire of the youths everybody should get ready for the ride and leave God alone.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
That was the topic of Open Heaven today.
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Konjiboii: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Googledotcom:

What people fail to realize is that the military are still men that breathe and bleed blood like anyone else. The military is shaky already I doubt there can take out the masses if they take up arms
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by riczy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Your God killed Abacha but had to replace him with Abdusalam Abubaka, Obasanjo, Killed Yaradua and replace with Jonathan and Buhari.

Religion has made black man stupid, if a wicked person dies he his perceived to be killed by God, then comes another devil ruling, pls forget this God of men dt twist biblical teachings, read ur bible, pray and be honest, dts all! Glory to God!
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by mbaise1000: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
2special:
I do

But this person said a few days ago that he won't put mouth into partisan politics and all of you cheered, I am having a good laugh here, hell fire awaits these type of pastors
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Successfulben: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
If you look closely you will see that Adeboye is always trying hard to be relevant before his gullible members/followers, he knows that he has lost relevance before God and men. For crying out loud sir,if you don't have anything important to say pls keep quiet. Why telling us what we already know. I fear people who still believe these charlatans more than I fear Tinubu and A.P.C
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by mbaise1000: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Don't be surprised, at this person, he must do the work of the devil that sent him, when you come around people like this person, you will take solace in what is written in 2 Peter 2:2, because of these type of people, the house of God will be made jest of, a few days ago, this person said he doesn't get involved in partisan politics, three days later here he is, these are the ones prepared for destruction
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by ud4u: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Thugs in Abuja, Nigeria is gone
Re: God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye by Nosa111(m): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yahoo yahoo pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whenever Wike Is Ranting, Show Him This Picture(photos) / Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election Results (Unofficial) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.