Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. (2925 Views)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Infolenka: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2023
This election period has opened my eyes. I don't use Twitter often but I've been following election proceedings on Twitter and I've come across lots of wife materials. I'm talking about beautiful, intelligent working class women. Omo they choke.

Forget Instagram and Tiktok, that one na olosho base. Forget Nairaland, most girls here are ugly or men behind female moniker. Twitter is where you will see beautiful smart and educated working class women.

See this beautiful smart working class lady I met yesterday. Omo.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Ballzproblem2: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2023
you guys never learn

16 Likes

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by nnamdi640: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:
This election period has opened my eyes. I don't use Twitter often but I've been following election proceedings on Twitter and I've come across lots of wife materials. I'm talking about beautiful, intelligent working class women. Omo they choke.

Forget Instagram and Tiktok, that one na olosho base. Forget Nairaland, most girls here are ugly or men behind female moniker. Twitter is where you will see beautiful smart and educated women.

Abeg don't give Olosho and moniker clue before they flood there.

10 Likes

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:

Forget Instagram and Tiktok, that one na olosho base. Forget Nairaland, most girls here are ugly or men behind female moniker. Twitter is where you will see beautiful smart and educated working class women.

Oga y is all ur posts about women, sad, I don't understand o, abeg help me understand

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by JealousCobra(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Married and bittered divorcee women plenty for NL.

If you are looking for a wife definitely not here😎😎

9 Likes

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Infolenka: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Heathrow44:

Oga y is all ur posts about women, sad, I don't understand o, abeg help me understand

I'm a simp.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by LofP(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:

I'm a simp.
She probably came back to Nigeria to vote and she will return to the UK soon.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2023
u take permission from her before u post her pic here

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Infolenka: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
u take permission from her before u post her pic here

Her picture is on Twitter. She made it public and anyone has access to it.

Do you take permission from celebrities, politicians and accident victims before you post their pictures on Nairaland?

23 Likes

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by ATEAMS: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Twitter has it reputation
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Hatrick01: 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:

isnt this deborah?
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Dzzzz: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Without doubt this is 💯percent true..All this TikTok and whatever girls are the daughters of jezebel.Daughters of Eve.Karishika,and Medusa..

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Infolenka: 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hatrick01:
isnt this deborah?

Deborah who?
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by JohnOkolo: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:

That's so true, cause over at Twitter you see who have high level of intellectual reasoning quicker more than any other social platform

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Infolenka: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
JohnOkolo:

That's so true, cause over at Twitter you see who have high level of intellectual reasoning quicker more than any other social platform

True.
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by dallasi: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
What is her twitter handle?
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Telegram234(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:

Boss drop Twitter handle nah cheesy
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by SPAMBOX7: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
you guys never learn
Leave ma make he dey play
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by SPAMBOX7: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dzzzz:
Without doubt this is 💯percent true..All this TikTok and whatever girls are the daughters of jezebel.Daughters of Eve.Karishika,and Medusa..
E better make I follow olosho for tinder than have anything to do with NL girls 😂

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by LittleBigDick(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
I got suspended on Twitter for being misogynistic
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Streetmovement(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You sure say you meet am or you just go steal her picture come post for here angry

NL girls are only good for hook up and maybe baby Mama's

By the way olsoho dey all platforms so I no reason your caprison

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by DMCA: 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:

Deborah who?
The one Ikenna Onyema use to fvck shocked
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by spencekat(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
She is beautiful.My fellow red pillers please don't call for my head oo🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
LittleBigDick:
I got suspended on Twitter for being misogynistic
That's very good.
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:

We have men and women from Twitter here.
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by DonroxyII: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
nnamdi640:
Abeg don't give Olosho and moniker clue before they flood there.
They can't flood it because Twitter is the most difficult social media for Slow girls to Understand...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Craaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyy things are happening.

See wetin person dey use Twitter do oooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b9ml071j5g
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Goodlady(f): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:

Be like say na you be ugly boy. Nairaland is bliss
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by Vickho: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:

drop her contact
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by DKM123: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vickho:
drop her contact

Miserable old man Vickho aka dick-hoe, the Nairaland self acclaimed tr0ll and nu!sance with many fake cl0ned accounts, this the threat you promised?

So your mates are out there hustling and being real men doing Odogwu plus dorime wonders out there and being proud sons of thier father but you have decided that your LIFE AMBITION is to troll a young lady on nairaland whom you don't and will never know with s£x puss¥ fvvuk cos that and smoking weed is all you dream of in your sad life.

Can a man be more pathetic than this? Shame! You want to pass the p0verty in your family to your son by spending your life tr0lling nairaland girls .

I want to feel pity for the l0wlife of a man you are but naaaaa, YOU DESERVE TO D!E A PH00LISH M!SERABLE SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN.
Re: Twitter Is The Best Place To Find A Wife. by imagrg(m): 5:03am On Mar 01, 2023
You don start again...fat toto.
Goodlady:

Be like say na you be ugly boy. Nairaland is bliss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Soldier Gets Married At Military Base Despite Ongoing War / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? / Can Women Ever Be Satisfied?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.