Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal (78315 Views)

Akpabio Wins Senate President Election / IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results / INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by darthv: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Luckysbab:
That's a mistake on the path of the adhoc staff obviously. Many are not still that tech savvy
you guys are so daft, so she made the mistake in her kitchen with house clothes. Bivas no has front caneras
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Johnthum(m): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Praktikals:

Are you saying he is the one manually uploading result of all the polling units throughout the federation?
why did he accept the fake results without asking questions
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by GeneralPulal: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Just name 3 world leaders and I’ll give you 10k straight. You’re talking arrant nonsense
I won’t name 3 so it won’t be as if I’m interested in your 10k..

I’ll drop one and it’s even a video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcsjPmgEQjo

Feel free to go to google and make the search to see more..
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Decent09(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by GMacbeth: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Mistake!

The agent must have mistakenly did that..

Many world leaders have been caught on Zoom doing unwanted things! This is technology and not all of us are that sharp at it..

But the girl is cute sha..
So is she supposed to upload the results from bathroom
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by wallarwallar(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
If dey are winning he wil be the best Inec chairman in the world but nw music don change and all they are looking for now is mistake to report to make headline Abeg announce d winner make we rest jare.. l need to move forward from dis cashless, no network, failed transfer, and get our life's back to normal
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Regie2bless: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Isabi4lov: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin her husband fit dey here sef
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by DKM123: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vickho:
Obi never lose you dey frustrate like this.
Obi supporters should be declared a terrorist group.
AbdulHakeem44 is right if his comment pain you go jump into River Niger

Shut up there!

Vickho aka d!ckhoe! The self acclaimed nairaland pathet!c tr0ll of young girls who sees him as an old d!sgusting irr!tant.

Vickho the impover!shed jobless p0verty str!cken old ph00l with a very small mind and most definitely a small prik cos no REAL man with a big d!CK can be this mediocre and s!lly.

Vickho whose only validation in life is being a scampering nairaland rat looking for who to scam.

Vickho , your wretch£d father expected that at your old age, you would have been a man of yourself by now and take up a real hustle but all you spend your pathet!c life doing is opening multiple nairaland accounts and using it to tr0ll young girls everywhere like a little petty rabbit.

Vickho, the sh@meless little urhobo man who is at the lowest rung of the poverty ladder because he has dedicated his life to smoking weed and being a tr0lling SKU..NK.

Get a life old Ph00l.
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by okuta007: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
DropsMic:
What is it about power that drives the black man insane?

inferiority complex!

The black man especially African born black men lack the confidence to engage his fellow human being in the arena of ideas, because he can not constructively convince anyone and gain a buy-in by appealing to common sense or logic.

He sees power as a means to even scores with those who dwarfs his capacity to wield legitimate influence, and whenever he gets or given power advantage over his fellow man, he engages in a punitive and manipulative expedition to destroy anyone and anything that crosses his path to self grandeur.

The black man a la average Nigerian politician is a beast, lacking emotional intelligence to appreciate the basics of our humanity and societal ethics and values.

When bequeathed with power and uncaged, his beastly nature becomes a wrecking ball of thunderous significance annihilating everything good and just as unrepentant and reprobate agents of Lucifer his master.

The black man is perpetually cursed to court anarchy, flaunt immodesty, flirt with filth of hating his kind and never able to rule his society with clear conscience and fairness.

Nigeria is a microcosm of this paradox of the contradiction of a Nigerian politician occupying the castle of power or constituting nuisance in the corridors of power. it’s a shame that our so called leaders have played out the scripts of their fellow animals in George Orwell’s Animal Farm; where all animals are certainly not equal, because some animals are indeed more equal than others!
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by OdefaGirl2(f): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
DannyWalker:

Here is the original votes for Lagos state

Even PDP confirmed this
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by cmikel: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
AntiChristian:
Na the uploader do that mistake na!

Human error!

Don't blame others because of your loss!

If anyone is aggrieved go to court!

WHEN EVIL AND LIES RULE OVER TRUTH THE PEOPLE NEVER SUCCEED
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by arantess: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
AbdulHakeem44:
People can be very foolish to blame INEC for this. That space was meant to upload the result of a polling unit the INEC adhoc staff presided over, she either mistakenly or foolishly snapper herself probably while playing with the machine and it uploaded.

Now, the issue is Nigerians have seen this since yesterday and still there, if INEC had deleted it, won't people claim that the uploaded results on the server were deleted too.

So intelligent of inec to have left it. People dey reason with yansh for this country o

so she was playing with the machine in the bathroom? her PU is bathroom

see how intelligent you are, maloo
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Bleeel002: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Honestly am ashamed of this Country, no wonder Oyinbo people dey called us black monkeys. U can just imagine Presidential election that d whole world is watching. If u are supporting this fraud commited by Inec as a young Nigerian, just know your future, your image and that of your children is what they are destroying for you, so celebrate it.

1 Like

Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by BarrElChapo(m): 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
GeneralPulal:

I won’t name 3 so it won’t be as if I’m interested in your 10k..

I’ll drop one and it’s even a video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcsjPmgEQjo

Feel free to go to google and make the search to see more..

Is a Canadian member of parliament a world leader or are you trying to be funny ?
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by manijoli(m): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
This result uploaded still they confuse me, local government in Rivers State showing sokoto

Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by GeneralPulal: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Is a Canadian member of parliament a world leader or are you trying to be funny ?
A Canada politician is suppose to be what?
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by SenatePresdo(m): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lightway:
Mistakes are bound to happen

It will be corrected in a few hours

Obi supporters have lost

You are actually the loser, Tinubu is not A president.
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Vickho: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
DKM123:

Shut up there!

Vickho aka d!ckhoe! The self acclaimed nairaland pathet!c tr0ll of young girls who sees him as an old d!sgusting irr!tant.

Vickho the impover!shed jobless p0verty str!cken old ph00l with a very small mind and most definitely a small prik cos no REAL man with a big d!CK can be this mediocre and s!lly.

Vickho whose only validation in life is being a scampering nairaland rat looking for who to scam.

Vickho , your wretch£d father expected that at your old age, you would have been a man of yourself by now and take up a real hustle but all you spend your pathet!c life doing is opening multiple nairaland accounts and using it to tr0ll young girls everywhere like a little petty rabbit.

Vickho, the sh@meless little urhobo man who is at the lowest rung of the poverty ladder because he has dedicated his life to smoking weed and being a tr0lling SKU..NK.

Grow up old Ph00
i will track you.
I have your location already.
You'll repeat all these words when I meet you one om one.
I have your email with your real names and location already
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Luckysbab: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
darthv:
you guys are so daft, so she made the mistake in her kitchen with house clothes. Bivas no has front caneras

Shut up! BVAS has front camera.

Una go dey argue on top wetin una no know.

It's BVAS, not BIVAS
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Lanre1st(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
What do you expect from an incompetent INEC chairman that doesn't know his left or right

Yakubu Mahmood is the worst INEC chairman in the history of Nigeria 💯

Is it INEC chairman that will go round to upload in each polling unit? Is she not your copper sister that doesn't take learning, she go use front camera to snap selfies
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Luckysbab: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ibeira:
so how did the lady picture got into the bvas device? is that is personal item that he/, she has to take home to snap picture with in the toilet

That I can't explain.

Sometimes, ladies can be funny. Might have sent pictures from her phone via bluetooth.
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by spencekat(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I wish it was her nude pictures cry
Ambassador 😀🤣🤣
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by LOVEGINO(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Mistake!

The agent must have mistakenly did that..

Many world leaders have been caught on Zoom doing unwanted things! This is technology and not all of us are that sharp at it..

But the girl is cute sha..
u have maleria.
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Juju70(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yakubu is a dunce! He should resign immediately!! Prof! Olodooo!
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Enemyofpeace: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Abeg make den declare the result of the presidential election and let's move on with our lives.
This govt can't do any better than they've done with this election. It would be naive to expect a govt that messed up the economy, security, our unity, fuel supply and simple currency change to perform excellently in national elections with all its logistic challenges and loopholes for corruption.
Let's get real jare and declare the winner.
If we scuttle this election because we don't like BAT, we may be working for Atiku and his Fulani people.
No matter what, I think we are better off with BAT than with Bubu or Atiku.
I'm not BATified yet o.🤣
Just being real
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by brightest5050: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

Are we a joke to them?
Them no rate us at all!
The babe no even fine sef!

In other news read the information below!

Your Bullentin is very nice and sensitive. I hope to see you at the top
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by DKM123: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vickho:
i will track you.
I have your location al you already.
You'll repeat all these words when I meet you one om one.
I have your email with your real names and location already

Hahahahahaha! The small lowly Urhobo man thinks I am one of those girls he has been bully!Ng and threatening all over nairaland. LMAO!

How can a ph00lish man who has lost track of his own pathet!c life track another?
Is it the small money in your account you want to use to track? What will you eat if you spend it to track? Person wey dey look for teacher job! Hahahaha!

You want to track to your own d£ath?

A use!ess small man with a small mind who can barely book a flight to another state wants to track someone that can finish his l!fe with the snap of a finger. You should be praying that I continue to see you as cruise!

Meanwhile

Grow up old Ph00
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Juju70(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Abeg make den declare the result of the presidential election and let's move on with our lives.
This govt can't do any better than they've done with this election. It would be naive to expect a govt that messed up the economy, security, our unity, fuel supply and simple currency change to perform excellently in national elections with all its logistic challenges and loopholes for corruption.
Let's get real jare and declare the winner.
If we scuttle this election because we don't like BAT, we may be working for Atiku and his Fulani people.
No matter what, I think we are better off with BAT than with Bubu or Atiku.
I'm not BATified yet o.🤣
Just being real
Look at yewww!!! Baboon! Even a baboon is clever!
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Killerbag36: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Realists:

The truth is bitter, Christians have been insulting Muslims because of APC ticket, do you expect her to keep quiet?.

No worry u go see Muslims from top to bottom
Muslims Muslims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.