Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal (78296 Views)

Akpabio Wins Senate President Election / IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results / INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by EmekaA125(m): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Killerbag36:
Apc Christians una go hear weee
U go see cabinet na
Islam preaches hate, intolerance and religious bigotry.
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by altteemy: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Bvas machine is not a machine for uploading result..

It’s a machine for accrediting votes..

To upload a result on a portal, it’s done from a computer. It’s the same process with the way universities do upload results on portal..

So clearly, the mistake must have come from while uploading..

During accreditation, our pictures were taken. Surely, the BVAS can capture result sheets as well. The results I've been seeing are all sheets placed on a table or so and picture taken. BVAS machine should be able to capture it as well.

However, I'm only half accepting of the credibility of the elections in general. INEC and law enforcement are below par with expectations.
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by daminho1994(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Most off the so called Obidient are humans with derailed brain
GeneralPulal:
Mistake!

The agent must have mistakenly did that..

Many world leaders have been caught on Zoom doing unwanted things! This is technology and not all of us are that sharp at it..

But the girl is cute sha..
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Gentlekid1: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
2023 face of inec winner
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by KanwuliaExtra: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
The DISGRACE IS REAL! grin
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by harmony75: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is so embarrassing!
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by lildush(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
What do you expect from an incompetent INEC chairman that doesn't know his left or right

Yakubu Mahmood is the worst INEC chairman in the history of Nigeria 💯

He dint get dere by merit.. he is not qualified to be d chairman.. am sure dere are junior staff dat are more competent. But because of 1 sentiment or the oda. Dey wunt let dem occupy the position. OBI IS COMING.. THINGS WILL CHANGE
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Allisgud: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is how we will see Mahmoud black yansh on the inec portal
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by toloohthegreat: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Erotic? Go and be masturbating on it now. Slow poke.

JasonScoolari:
A portal were erotic pictures are stored.....

This is the same portal they spent more than N117 billion building.

Prof Manhood Yakubu is a complete failure.

Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by FxMasterz: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
What do you expect from an incompetent INEC chairman that doesn't know his left or right

What do you expect from Aboki?
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by sukar886: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is how ekiti got 211,000 vote abi
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by MeeLan: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
That's the work of the dull Corp member deployed to that unit as INEC adhoc staff
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Bfly: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Why bring issues out of this. Your sister made the mistake by selecting the wrong file on her phone. Simple. Why can't losers lose in peace.
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by kingsceemark(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:

What did you expect from hausa fulani man?
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by kingsceemark(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s just a mistake, let’s forge ahead already and pray for the incoming government . Nigeria shall be great again. Shun violence, we are one Nigeria.

You made a mockery against the great igbos that they will never rule this country right? Just like my Great Bible says, you will hear it with your ears but you will never witness it with your 2 eyes

Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Mkairbag: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dear Mr. President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

Thank you Obi & Atiku
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by blaqzide: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Mistake!

The agent must have mistakenly did that..

Many world leaders have been caught on Zoom doing unwanted things! This is technology and not all of us are that sharp at it..

But the girl is cute sha..
Madness!... You dey ment partially for brain.
Talking rubbish to defend rubbish.
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by blaqzide: 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lightway:
Mistakes are bound to happen

It will be corrected in a few hours

Obi supporters have lost
You think that you've made point.
Your head is not just correct.

Yabaleft runaway!.
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by blaqzide: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
AbdulHakeem44:
People can be very foolish to blame INEC for this. That space was meant to upload the result of a polling unit the INEC adhoc staff presided over, she either mistakenly or foolishly snapper herself probably while playing with the machine and it uploaded.

Now, the issue is Nigerians have seen this since yesterday and still there, if INEC had deleted it, won't people claim that the uploaded results on the server were deleted too.

So intelligent of inec to have left it. People dey reason with yansh for this country o
Cow in human form... Are you not ashamed of yourself.

Nigeria is sinking.
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by blaqzide: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s just a mistake, let’s forge ahead already and pray for the incoming government . Nigeria shall be great again. Shun violence, we are one Nigeria.
God forbid!.

We are not 1
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by blaqzide: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
waynetee:
Mistakes happen at every level . Let them rectify it
You call this a mistake. Laughable.

All of you are mad I swear.
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by blaqzide: 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Luckysbab:
That's a mistake on the path of the adhoc staff obviously. Many are not still that tech savvy
Meaning?

Stupidity you become.
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by blaqzide: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
AntiChristian:
Na the uploader do that mistake na!

Human error!

Don't blame others because of your loss!

If anyone is aggrieved go to court!
I weep for you.

1 Like

Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Rhips: 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC has removed her picture. They have also removed another result in Kaduna South they uploaded result from Kano. I downloaded it before they deleted it.

INEC is deleting deleting and removing results from IREV. Results they had previously uploaded.
What type of organisation is this?

1 Like

Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by blaqzide: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceGallant:

You are so dunce that you couldn't even see that INEC is not the one that upload results rather its agents. Are you so dumb?
FOOL

YOUR MUMU NA CARRY-COME
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Elidrisy20: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Is the work of hackers
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by AntiChristian: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
blaqzide:

I weep for you.

do you need a tank to wail me an Ocean or you need a knife to cry blood?
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by blaqzide: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
HE CAN'T PRESIDENT ME.

CHUKWU AJU!

1 Like

Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by AntiChristian: 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
cmikel:

WHEN EVIL AND LIES RULE OVER TRUTH THE PEOPLE NEVER SUCCEED

There's no absolute good or evil in politics!
Your lesser evil is another's worst devil.
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by PDJT: 2:55am On Mar 01, 2023
-Lol Nigerians una no go kee me and inherit my wives cheesy .
-So whose picture is this? Your INEC chairman's daughter or wife?

-Abeg, who understand what's going on? Enlighten me, please. My Pakistani friends are also asking me the same question, as the woman's picture has gone international.
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by henrydav: 3:10am On Mar 01, 2023
This her polo don turn to lopo
Re: President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal by Billygee2u: 4:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) / Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.