Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) (4690 Views)

‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister / N1 Trillion Projects: Lawmakers Jittery As Constituents Demand Explanations / Buhari’s Cabinet: We Don’t Owe You Explanations On Delay, APC Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Parachoko: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pierocash:
Yes , Nigeria police will do same as endsars,they will run for there lives. If they shoot one person ,then that interim government el-rufai spoke about will finally become a reality. The election will be annulled. You don't know anything.oponu
Keep on beating your chest on Nairaland from the comfort of your house

I will take you serious when you enter street showcase this your madness

By the way Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your President Elect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Pierocash(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Keep on beating your chest on Nairaland from the comfort of your house

I will take you serious when you enter street showcase this your madness

By the way Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your President Elect
Men are already doing that. They have started from asaba, same way the endsars started from there.

It will soon spread. Tell your inec to announce Tinubu first.

.I repeat,you won't survive the engulfing inferno. Every agent of darkness will be roasted alive. Dem no go see your dead body.

Ode
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Parachoko: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pierocash:
Men are already doing that. They have started from asaba, same way the endsars started from there.

.I repeat,you won't survive the engulfing inferno. Every agent of darkness will be roasted alive. Dem no go see your dead body.

Ode
Asiwaju is your next President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Wickedfacts: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
keymatt:
Peter Obi will get over 200,000 votes in Jos South comfortably, not to mention other local government areas of the state. How he ended up with 400,000 plus votes is a question INEC need to answer.

Go and ask your LP Agent who signed the result sheet
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Wickedfacts: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pierocash:

Ode

You are just a noise maker.
In Delta state, are you aware APC is popular and did very well in certain areas like Warri?

PDP is not complaining, it is you foolish dunces in LP making noise. Meanwhile, you can't even see 25% in 24 States.

Come out and join them to cause trouble and see if your mother won't be 1 child short.
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Masterclass32: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC is obviously compromised.
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by tungamaje: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Which mob? Why don't you start it now instead of ranting and crying on Nairaland

I won't challenge the mob, the Nigerian Police and Army will take care of you charlatans in languages you will all understand.
Oga, I am not really sure soldiers and policemen are in support of the current events in Nigeria. I just pray they don't turn around and join the masses this time around.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Parachoko: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
tungamaje:

Oga, I am not really sure soldiers and policemen are in support of the current events in Nigeria. I just pray they don't turn around and join the masses this time around.
Go to the street and start destroying public and Government properties so you will really be sure if soldiers and Policemen are in support of the current events in Nigeria.
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Gobengroup(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pierocash:

Ode
Hmm
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by jahson19(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wechat available....... Dm on whatsapp 07060484741
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Bukky001(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Godwin4444:
any evidence to back it up or just beer parlor gist?

Any verified 20 million received by anyone ( transaction reciept)….many of u find it hard to seperate court of emotions from court of law

Lol.... Dem dey write receipt for bribe? This people sef
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Bukky001(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sergio101:

Your narration would've been valid if you can provide us with a single case of illegal election act by the labour party and it's agent.

Can you??

I can provide you at least three misconducts in favour of APC.

Oyigbo misconduct is there for you and so many others.

Who can be a sensed bad group among the two parties with the above??

Don't mind them. They know..... They are just tryibg to defend rubbish
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Pierocash(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You are just a noise maker.
In Delta state, are you aware APC is popular and did very well in certain areas like Warri?

PDP is not complaining, it is you foolish dunces in LP making noise. Meanwhile, you can't even see 25% in 24 States.

Come out and join them to cause trouble and see if your mother won't be 1 child short.
you can come and challenge the resistance if Dem born you well. Your family won't see your corpse.awon oni ise ibi
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Ekpekus(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
kingsways:
Plateau Governor is Tinubu campaign DG

Seems most of the rigging in the election is masterminded by Governors
God bless you. Dem nor dey correct wetin don correct.
Your last sentence said it all.
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by hasyak(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
sreamsense:

Obi won Tinubu in Lagos with about 10,000 votes, Atiku won Tinubu in Osun with about 9000 votes. That suggests to you that obi only escaped with winning at very close marching in those 11 LGs. You have your agents who signed counted votes at polling units, keep monitoring votes written down at polling units which they monitored up to collation centers, if results did not tally, wouldn't they have been making noise by now. INEC portal is now open to go and confirm and call your agents if what they recorded differ. If they are different, pile them up for tribunal, how is that difficult? Learn to be a good looser.
+8
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Wickedfacts: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Pierocash:
you can come and challenge the resistance if Dem born you well. Your family won't see your corpse.awon oni ise ibi

Bastard, why have you run inside?
What happened to your resistance?
Dirty coward
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Ballmer: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Ballmer: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Watch PDP lite n PDP promax rig the election n bribe INEC

https://twitter.com/oceanic_idowu/status/1629840084097744896?t=ceyK40pYJL8tdoskV27YXA&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpJANYIsSsR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://twitter.com/ISKIL100/status/1630174494152065025?t=-v2Nit87zwyWEcUyCykzpA&s=19

https://twitter.com/stopcorruption1/status/1630305870419570690?t=IStdVfSmSmDKYyNbOGZ4Dw&s=19

https://twitter.com/_Abenyy/status/1630602318113652742?t=z4gF0BIj_3EvCFmz5eot2g&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt33AcDCLSc

Pierocash:

Ode
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by Ballmer: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by dsuperhero001: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
jahson19:
Wechat available....... Dm on whatsapp 07060484741

Can you please help me to verify my account. I am requested to open a WeChat
Re: Plateau Result Really Shock Me (explanations Needed) by jahson19(m): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
dsuperhero001:

Can you please help me to verify my account. I am requested to open a WeChat
Come to whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bankole Sheds Tears, Regrets Being Speaker / Do We Glorify Mediocrity In Nigeria? / What Makes You A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.