Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned (1333 Views)

Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? / On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2023
AllenforGOD:
both
which is God Himself<john 1:18,1-3,10:30,14:10> and Himself,stop attempting to conceal the Truth
maxinacow'sbutt

So you don't even know what you're saying!

Jesus prayed to God so he was praying to himself, shey? John 11:41-43
Jesus cried unto God so he was crying unto himself, shey? 22:42
Jesus shouted for help from God so he was talking to himself, shey? Matthew 27:46

Guy you're free to choose whatever you want but Jesus never claimed to be God rather he said he's God's Son and we all know the difference between father and Son! wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by ABIODUN105(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Jesus is not the false messiah read JOHN 4:25-26
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by AllenforGOD(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you don't even know what you're saying!

Jesus prayed to God so he was praying to himself, shey? John 11:41-43
Jesus cried unto God so he was crying unto himself, shey? 22:42
Jesus shouted for help from God so he was talking to himself, shey? Matthew 27:46

Guy you're free to choose whatever you want but Jesus never claimed to be God rather he said he's God's Son and we all know the difference between father and Son! wink
maxinthecow'sbutt,then keep on wallowing in Delusions.
your Generals in jw knows He's God and that was why they changed the bonafide
john 1:1 to otherwise.
you are being Deluded by folks,they always present God<Jesus>as a god.
continue to indulge in your fallacy you gullible folk.
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by bobestman(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
@dtruthspeaker
Sorry I can feel your pain. This is how ppl behave when they find out all they had known is not the truth. They can get violent, insult and even curse. You were just shouting lies from the start to the end of your comment but no proof it is a lie
The scripture is a hebrew book. They are the ones GOD made covenant with. They are the ones who have the truth not the vatican - isaiah 44:7. They will be gathered by the messiah at endtime isa 11:12. The disciples asked for their restoration acts 1:6. Fake ppl took over the land and they corrupted the true stories. They painted the messiah white and twisted his teachings and changed his laws. Christianity has their root in the RCC who corrupted the true hebrew stories. The truth will speak at the appointed time (endtime). The lie is what the world know. All these are clear facts known by many. It can be researched and also have scriptural backings. Who is the liar now? These are things we know by knowledge and book not by braggin and believe!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Dtruthspeaker: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
bobestman:
@dtruthspeaker
Sorry I can feel your pain...

Says the man who is in pain because I have publicly expised his personal deep and secret Truth to the world.

You are not the first to be destroyed because of your love for lies and if not for internet, you would not have been able to spill your shit because you already know that people look at you as a mad and disgusting person and do not even talk to you.

So, you are just using this opportunity to offload the poisons in your soul but, it would work as you would only reproduce more poisons in your soul. That is one of the curses you have been cursed with because you loved evil. Too bad you killed yourself. You should not have loved evil.
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
AllenforGOD:
maxinthecow'sbutt,then keep on wallowing in Delusions.
your Generals in jw knows He's God and that was why they changed the bonafide
john 1:1 to otherwise.
you are being Deluded by folks,they always present God<Jesus>as a god.
continue to indulge in your fallacy you gullible folk.

Moses WAS God! Exodus 7:1

Go and hug the transformer if you're not ready to accept the truth. Jesus never called himself God but God's Son SENT! cheesy
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by AllenforGOD(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Go and hug the transformer if you're not ready to accept the truth. Jesus never called himself God but God's Son SENT! cheesy
undecided
MaxInDHouse:

Then Kiss the wires on the transformer you told me to embrace and be electrocuted rather than your wallow in FALLACY
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
AllenforGOD:
undecided Then Kiss the wires on the transformer you told me to embrace and be electrocuted rather than your wallow in FALLACY

Son of God differs from God Himself! cheesy
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by AllenforGOD(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
undecided
MaxInDHouse:

fallacies shocked
MaxInDHouse:

fallacies
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by OgaNightmare(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The Jews are mad devils and if not for the power of God through Moses, they would have casted him aside and reject him.

So you are talking rubbish devil.
They Jews are mad devil's, but you have in possession their Torah in form of your Old Testament 😂😂😂😂

You even read and interpret it as the word of God😂
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
AllenforGOD:
undecidedfallacies :ofallacies

John 3:16
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by bobestman(m): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the man who is in pain because I have publicly expised his personal deep and secret Truth to the world.

You are not the first to be destroyed because of your love for lies and if not for internet, you would not have been able to spill your shit because you already know that people look at you as a mad and disgusting person and do not even talk to you.

So, you are just using this opportunity to offload the poisons in your soul but, it would work as you would only reproduce more poisons in your soul. That is one of the curses you have been cursed with because you loved evil. Too bad you killed yourself. You should not have loved evil.
Hey grow up! You said nothing. You were just shouting lies and can't counter them. I gave you truth you can research yourself with scripturural backing. Can give you more if you want. It is our story and what we know. No time for baseless arguement. Go and rest if you have nothing to say
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by AllenforGOD(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

undecided
MaxInDHouse:

abi shey una don omit this one?
matt 28:19
"Go ye therefore all nation making Disciple,Baptising them in the Name of God The Father and of God The Son and Of God The Holy Spirit"
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Dtruthspeaker: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2023
bobestman:

Hey grow up! You said nothing. You were just shouting lies and can't counter them. I gave you truth you can research yourself with scripturural backing. Can give you more if you want. It is our story and what we know. No time for baseless arguement. Go and rest if you have nothing to say

Scream all you can but I now know the kind of person you are and how you came to be twisted and corrupt. People know Truth
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2023
AllenforGOD:
undecidedabi shey una don omit this one?
matt 28:19
"Go ye therefore all nation making Disciple,Baptising them in the Name of God The Father and of God The Son and Of God The Holy Spirit"

That's what we do each time we are baptizing our newly dedicated Bible student and the whole world could see how we baptized Serena Williams.
Tell me the name of your church and show me those baptized in the name of the father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit in your church!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by AllenforGOD(m): 8:48am On Mar 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's what we do each time we are baptizing our newly dedicated Bible student and the whole world could see how we baptized Serena Williams.
Tell me the name of your church and show me those baptized in the name of the father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit in your church!
yet you've baptized and still deny the TRINITY.
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Dtruthspeaker: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2023
OgaNightmare:

They Jews are mad devil's, but you have in possession their Torah in form of your Old Testament 😂😂😂😂

You even read and interpret it as the word of God😂

The Jews are mad devils but one and 2 of them were not, and it was these who wrote and interpret the Torah. The only thing devils would write is how to take people's husbands and wives, commit a perfect murder, how to escape crime etc, so you have nothing say.
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2023
AllenforGOD:

yet you've baptized and still deny the TRINITY.

Now you're talking!

Can you quote the word "TRINITY" in any version of the Bible? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by AllenforGOD(m): 10:12am On Mar 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're talking!

undecided
MaxInDHouse:

Now you're talking!

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2023
“I am bearing witness to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things that are written about in this scroll". Revelations 22:18-19

If all you've been arguing blindly in support is the word TRINITY that's not found written in any version of the Bible then think about the verse above because i will never argue in support of what is not found written in God's word claiming people must believe it when i know for sure that it's not written anywhere in God's word! smiley

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Devilagentcap: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2023
L
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by OgaNightmare(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The Jews are mad devils but one and 2 of them were not, and it was these who wrote and interpret the Torah. The only thing devils would write is how to take people's husbands and wives, commit a perfect murder, how to escape crime etc, so you have nothing say.
You're not making any point.
You said the Jews are mad devil's but you are willing to bind the rules of the Torah on your fellow man.
A book that is solely the brainchild of this so-devils......wake up man
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Dtruthspeaker: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
OgaNightmare:

You're not making any point.
You said the Jews are mad devil's but you are willing to bind the rules of the Torah on your fellow man.
A book that is solely the brainchild of this so-devils......wake up man

The Laws contained in the Bible, are Laws which are upheld everywhere in the world even when they were not aware of the Bible eg Stealing, cheating, adultery, murder, false accusation, bad conduct and behaviour are all unlawful everywhere, but the Bible through the few righteous Jews contained the full provisions of The Law, so you are just talking nonsense because you are a devil, guilty under The Law.

And foolishly you think that by casting away the Bible, you can escape The Law. You are wasting your time for you are already guilty, even if the Bible was not given to us today.
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Ken4Christ: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
cosiocan, you are high on drugs.

You can't separate Jesus from the Father, they are one.

If you want to see the Father, look at Jesus. He is the express image of the invisible God.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Exmilitant(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
“I am bearing witness to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things that are written about in this scroll". Revelations 22:18-19

If all you've been arguing blindly in support is the word TRINITY that's not found written in any version of the Bible then think about the verse above because i will never argue in support of what is not found written in God's word claiming people must believe it when i know for sure that it's not written anywhere in God's word! smiley
Can you please explain the meaning of, God the father, son and holy spirit?
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by johnw47: 12:56am On Mar 04, 2023
lost fraud jw janosky says Jesus is "a god"
lost false jw mad max says even less than that, saying Jesus is "like a god"

of course Jesus is exactly like "THE GOD"

Heb 1:3  And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by johnw47: 1:31am On Mar 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

oh duh lost false jw mad max

moses wasn't God of which there is just One, moses was "God to pharoah", meaning "as God to pharoah"
he was God's representive to pharoah

Exo 7:1  Then the LORD said to Moses, See, I make you as God to Pharaoh

how you lost false jw's love to twist and give diffrent meaning to what God Himself inspired to be said:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Exmilitant:
Can you please explain the meaning of, God the father, son and holy spirit?

It's not "God the father" but God, His Son and the Holy Spirit!

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob proved to be the one and only true God thousands of years ago. Jesus of Nazareth proved to be the Son of the Israelites God that's why he refer to this God as his father and the active force or power this God used in accomplishing His purposes is called Holy Spirit.
That's what Jesus wanted his disciples to inculcate in the minds of anyone who feels like listening to them, if you agree with Jesus' disciples you will be compelled to dedicate your life to the service of this God before a multitude of witnesses who are from different nations and as your whole body is amassed into a body of water in their presence from that day onward they see you no more as just a neighbour but as their relation with whom they can share all things like one family.
Christians must never raise weapons in support of any leader against anyone because the founder of their group commanded them to:
love their enemies even though the enemies hate them. Matthew 5:43-48
love their neighbours as they would want to be loved. Mark 12:31
love their fellow believers just as Jesus love them. John 13:34-35
So no racist or politician can influence them to lift up weapons against anyone! Isaiah 2:2-4

That is what baptism in the name of the father, Son and Holy Spirit means!
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22am On Mar 04, 2023
johnw47:

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool
oh duh lost false jw mad max
moses wasn't God of which there is just One, moses was "God to pharoah", meaning "as God to pharoah"
he was God's representive to pharoah
Exo 7:1  Then the LORD said to Moses, See, I make you as God to Pharaoh
how you lost false jw's love to twist and give diffrent meaning to what God Himself inspired to be said:
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Pharaoh was the highest authority on earth at that time so when the true God said "i make you as God to Pharaoh" it simply means Moses has become the highest authority among humans of that time whose authority surpasses that of Pharaoh of Egypt.
Therefore if Moses should call down fire from heaven upon anyone it will happen instantly because Moses has become like God.

The same power was bestowed on Jesus of Nazareth when he walked the earth, the difference between the two of them is that Moses only knew the one who bestowed that power on him within just eighty years of his human existence while Jesus has known the true God from the beginning of creation so regarding the power to be called GOD in the midst of humans Jesus knew much more than Moses that's why he used that power in an extra ordinary way than Moses who only knew what God said about Himself at the turning bush!
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by johnw47: 5:57am On Mar 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Pharaoh was the highest authority on earth at that time so when the true God said "i make you as God to Pharaoh" it simply means Moses has become the highest authority among humans of that time whose authority surpasses that of Pharaoh of Egypt.
Therefore if Moses should call down fire from heaven upon anyone it will happen instantly because Moses has become like God.

oh duh most dum lost false jw mad max

like i said, moses wasn't God as you laughing fool stupidly said he was,
moses was "like God to pharaoh"

MaxInDHouse:

cheesy
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05am On Mar 04, 2023
johnw47:

oh duh most dum lost false jw mad max
like i said, moses wasn't God as you laughing fool stupidly said he was,
moses was "like God to pharaoh"

Just as Jesus was like God too that's why both Moses and Jesus PRAYED to the true God who made them Gods in the midst of humans!
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by johnw47: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Just as Jesus was like God too that's why both Moses and Jesus PRAYED to the true God who made them Gods in the midst of humans!

lost and most dum false jw mad max

i know you can never admit you were wrong, and run to other things

like i said moses wasn't God as you laughing fool stupidly said he was:

MaxInDHouse:

cheesy

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About Astral Projection That All Christians Should Know / Was Jesus Circumcised? / Wind & Fire 2008 Campmeeting In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.