Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned (1340 Views)

Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? / On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by johnw47: 6:49am On Mar 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's not "God the father" but God, His Son and the Holy Spirit!

lost false jw mad max

of course God is God the Father, - "our Father who is in Heaven" etc.

you always write Holy Spirit with small letters (holy spirit) giving Him no respect
and now you do the same with Father God (father)

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father

you false jw's also deny the Father (father) along with the Holy Spirit (holy spirit)
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Aemmyjah(m): 7:04am On Mar 04, 2023
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max

of course God is God the Father, - "our Father who is in Heaven" etc.

you always write Holy Spirit with small letters (holy spirit) giving Him no respect
and now you do the same with Father God (father)

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father

you false jw's deny the Father (father) along with the Son (like a god)

Is the holy spirit a person?
Proper nouns are written in capitals as well.
God has a name as a person and he is Jehovah
The son of God also has a name, Jesus Christ

We know their names and qualities but the holy spirit was never described as a person. God said he will pour out some of his spirit, the spirit of God descended on Jesus as a dove, men were filled with holy spirit. Jesus said you can ask for holy spirit just as a child asks for bread.

Your analogy makes no sense to you. If I choose not to capitalize angels. Am I disrespecting them.

I wonder the argument about Jesus Christ being God
The Bible says the head of the woman is the man
The head of the man is Christ
The head of Christ is God
You don't agree that man and woman (in God's eyes) share the same authority. You don't agree that man and Christ are equal or similar but you say that Christ and God are one and the same

The Bible also says that God exalted Jesus Christ to a higher position. Only someone with higher authority can exalt another. If Christ and Jehovah were equal, does that mean that Jehovah exalted his son above himself

As to the holy spirit, throughout the Christian letters. Men like Stephen mentioned of Jesus standing at the right hand of God. In their prayers and Praises, they acknowledge Jehovah God and Jesus Christ, if the holy spirit were a person, they will acknowledge him too but as it is, it is God's active force He uses to accomplish his will
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Exmilitant(m): 7:28am On Mar 04, 2023
MaxinDHouse, did you say, ''Jesus prove to be the son of the Israelite God''?

You know it takes a bright mind and the assistance of the holy spirit to deal on matters like these. You don't just come on air to spread your unsubstantiated doctrine.

Now let me educate you:
Those who compiled and translated the Bible made a mess of everything; they favoured the religions being practised by powerful figures all over the Roman empire. One of which is the triune gods.

Reasons why the masoretics (Jewish scholars tasked to copy the Bible) had to ditch your so-called new testament and came up with their Thanak.

The promised Jesus was supposed to be a man from among them.

The compilers of the Bible in their bid to explain Jesus, hastily refined, embellished and promoted him to the status of godhood or the son of god.

Now the muslim would ask, who is God's wife if he has a son?

To us who have been taught by the holy spirit: JESUS IS GOD PERSONIFIED!!!

I will stop here for want of time.
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by johnw47: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Is the holy spirit a person?
Proper nouns are written in capitals as well.
God has a name as a person and he is Jehovah
The son of God also has a name, Jesus Christ

We know their names and qualities

of course the Holy Spirit is a person, do you want me to post scriptures again of some of His many qualities / characteristics?

you think "Holy Spirit" is not a name, you must also think "Word of God" is not a name, so dum

Aemmyjah: but the holy spirit was never described as a person. God said he will pour out some of his spirit, the spirit of God descended on Jesus as a dove, men were filled with holy spirit. Jesus said you can ask for holy spirit just as a child asks for bread.

God is a Spirit / a mind
God gives little of His Holy Spirit/ Himself to some,
whereas all the fullness of God dwells in Jesus
God / Spirit is all knowledge, all power, etc.

Aemmyjah: Your analogy makes no sense to you. If I choose not to capitalize angels. Am I disrespecting them.

my analogy makes good sense to me, but you false jw's naturally lie just like the devil does:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Aemmyjah: I wonder the argument about Jesus Christ being God
The Bible says the head of the woman is the man
The head of the man is Christ
The head of Christ is God
You don't agree that man and woman (in God's eyes) share the same authority. You don't agree that man and Christ are equal or similar but you say that Christ and God are one and the same

The Bible also says that God exalted Jesus Christ to a higher position. Only someone with higher authority can exalt another. If Christ and Jehovah were equal, does that mean that Jehovah exalted his son above himself

As to the holy spirit, throughout the Christian letters. Men like Stephen mentioned of Jesus standing at the right hand of God. In their prayers and Praises, they acknowledge Jehovah God and Jesus Christ, if the holy spirit were a person, they will acknowledge him too but as it is, it is God's active force He uses to accomplish his will

your post is running away from my subject about respecting the Holy Spirit and Father God who you false jw's all being of the one line of thought write in small letters (holy spirit) and (father) and you say He is not Father God, but is just God

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2023
Exmilitant:

MaxinDHouse, did you say, ''Jesus prove to be the son of the Israelite God''?

You know it takes a bright mind and the assistance of the holy spirit to deal on matters like these. You don't just come on air to spread your unsubstantiated doctrine.

Now let me educate you:
Those who compiled and translated the Bible made a mess of everything; they favoured the religions being practised by powerful figures all over the Roman empire. One of which is the triune gods.

Reasons why the masoretics (Jewish scholars tasked to copy the Bible) had to ditch your so-called new testament and came up with their Thanak.

The promised Jesus was supposed to be a man from among them.

The compilers of the Bible in their bid to explain Jesus, hastily refined, embellished and promoted him to the status of godhood or the son of god.

Now the muslim would ask, who is God's wife if he has a son?

To us who have been taught by the holy spirit: JESUS IS GOD PERSONIFIED!!!

I will stop here for want of time.

You can follow any doctrine you like but Jesus never claimed he is God rather he emphasized that he is the Son of the Israelite God.

I expected you to ask further questions but thinking you can change my understanding of what i stated above is impossible! smiley
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Exmilitant(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You can follow any doctrine you like but Jesus never claimed he is God rather he emphasized that he is the Son of the Israelite God.

I expected you to ask further questions but thinking you can change my understanding of what i stated above is impossible! smiley
The very idea of you saying you expected me to ask questions shows how arrogant you have become!!

Whatever concept you have of Jesus, he remains your God and creator.

The NAME that is above every other name....
Adios!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Exmilitant:
The very idea of you saying you expected me to ask questions shows how arrogant you have become!! Whatever concept you have of Jesus, he remains your God and creator. The NAME that is above every other name....
Adios!

Jesus is not God but God's Son so if you want to worship Jesus that's your cup of coffee not mine.
Jesus himself told his disciples and me too:

“Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” John 20:17

So Jesus can't be my God since he said his father is my father and his God is my God! smiley

Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by OgaNightmare(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The Laws contained in the Bible, are Laws which are upheld everywhere in the world even when they were not aware of the Bible eg Stealing, cheating, adultery, murder, false accusation, bad conduct and behaviour are all unlawful everywhere, but the Bible through the few righteous Jews contained the full provisions of The Law, so you are just talking nonsense because you are a devil, guilty under The Law.

And foolishly you think that by casting away the Bible, you can escape The Law. You are wasting your time for you are already guilty, even if the Bible was not given to us today.
You just choose to be deluded, why not sit down and study
To be precise you made no absolute point.
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by Dtruthspeaker: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2023
OgaNightmare:

You just choose to be deluded, why not sit down and study
To be precise you made no absolute point.

Yet you fail to provide a reasonable counter to my answer. John Doe, you have nothing to say.
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by OgaNightmare(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet you fail to provide a reasonable counter to my answer. John Doe, you have nothing to say.
Rest
Re: Jesus Is The False Messiah Be Warned by hassansas005: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Oooop. CHRISTIANS AND DELUSIONS!
After reading everyone's threds, i found out that there is real big problem in CHRISTIANITY.
Conclusively, here is the big QUESTION- Is Jesus GOD or SON OF GOD? I know for sure that if
TEN CHRISTIANS are called upon to defend their doctrines concerning this issue alone, there would be pandemonium.
So, who is the LIER?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Haiti Sacrificed Its Future And Remains Trapped In An Oath To The Devil / Download I Shall Not Want MP3 By Apostle Joshua Selman / What Book Of The Bible You Love Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.