Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars In Payoneer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars In Payoneer (149 Views)

No 1 Best Way To Earn Dollars In Nigeria! Beginners Friendly / Receive And Pay Your Dollars In Naira / Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars In Payoneer by DeHumbleTboy: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
I already sent my Payoneer account number to my VK client to load me 2500 dollars. And Facebook for 500 dolls. Is it advisable to use Payoneer for individual transactions? My mind just de cut right now after reading that Payoneer transactions is for individual to recieve payment from companies abroad not for individual to individual. Guys make una we sabi pass me clear me. I just de sweet right now after reading some kind things

Anyone wey clear me go get 1 month free sub at the moment
Re: Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars In Payoneer by Collins4u1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
your problem be say, you want to chop it alone.

pray you don't loose all.

payoneer is not for peer to peer txn.
Re: Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars In Payoneer by Tickles001(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
First, I hope your Payoneer is verified.
You will be able to receive and withdraw the money if the purpose of payment tally with what you told Payoneer during account creation.
Take for example. You told Payoneer you're a freelancer in the IT industry. The purpose of payment should match a service from the said industry.
Re: Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars In Payoneer by DeHumbleTboy: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tickles001:
First, I hope your Payoneer is verified.
You will be able to receive and withdraw the money if the purpose of payment tally with what you told Payoneer during account creation.
Take for example. You told Payoneer you're a freelancer in the IT industry. The purpose of payment should match a service from the said industry.
Wait calm down bro please we fit talk on WhatsApp because I'm about to goof now.
Re: Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars In Payoneer by DeHumbleTboy: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Collins4u1:
your problem be say, you want to chop it alone.

pray you don't loose all.

payoneer is not for peer to peer txn.
embarassed embarassed check my WhatsApp number. I beg we need talk asap e be like I don goof

(1) (Reply)

Weiforum Australia 2023. / Best BCAA Supplement - Muscle Trail / Punta Cana Caribbean Pirate Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.