Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won (769 Views)

States Jonathan Didn't Win Yet Won 2011 Election / Peter Obi Will Win In 16 States Including FCT / I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won by PureMe01: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
For all those urchins trying to make excuses that for Tinubu to have lost these states below that it means that the election is free and fair.

Osun: his home state
Lagos: his adopted state
Kano: Ganduje state
Katsina: Buhari state
Plateau: His campaign DG state
Kaduna: Elrufai 's state

FCT,Abuja inclusive

So he lost all those states including FCT and went further to win the elections? What kind of magic is that for someone who claims to have the popular votes?
I can see how popular he is to have pulled that magic off. If he lost all the important states and FCT,how come then? Keep shooting yourself on the foot with all the claims. From losing those states,it means he's NEVER the will of the people, therefore he decided to manipulate anyother territory he got his co criminals to cover up which is evident from all we are seeing.

Tinubu with the aid of INEC chairman engaged in a very successful rigging galore! The law of nature will take its course moving forward. That's all I know. How it's gonna happen? I don't know.

He should carry his muslim-muslim ticket to Pakistan,they will welcome him awesomely with such ticket. Not this Nigeria.

We can't continue with this nonsense in this country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won by LocalStandard1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Change the word "won" to rigged.

It's very obvious, in this type of rigging what they mostly did was reduce votes from the oppositions so that APC has a higher number. Then add votes to strategic places where APC under performed to help them get the required number of States. That's why you're seeing so many low votes in States even with the fact polling units seem overcrowded during elections.

Even at that they did a very poor job with the numbers that it doesn't make sense in many States and LGAs.

4 Likes

Re: So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won by Emmanuella00(f): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Have fate!
Re: So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won by Moh247: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
cool

PVC concentration

Re: So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:
For all those urchins trying to make excuses that for Tinubu to have lost these states below that it means that the election is free and fair.

Osun: his home state
Lagos: his adopted state
Kano: Ganduje state
Katsina: Buhari state
Plateau: His campaign DG state
Kaduna: Elrufai 's state

FCT,Abuja inclusive

So he lost all those states including FCT and went further to win the elections? What kind of magic is that for someone who claims to have the popular votes?
I can see how popular he is to have pulled that magic off. If he lost all the important states and FCT,how come then? Keep shooting yourself on the foot with all the claims. From losing those states,it means he's NEVER the will of the people, therefore he decided to manipulate anyother territory he got his co criminals to cover up which is evident from all we are seeing.

Tinubu with the aid of INEC chairman engaged in a very successful rigging galore! The law of nature will take its course moving forward. That's all I know. How it's gonna happen? I don't know.

He should carry his muslim-muslim ticket to Pakistan,they will welcome him awesomely with such ticket. Not this Nigeria.

We can't continue with this nonsense in this country.

That’s the power of having a strong running mate!

Did you factor Shettima’s influence in your analysis?

2 Likes

Re: So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won by dorodee(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
It's a psychological game .... Just to make the entire results look good.
Re: So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won by Shapeaso: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu will be president of Arewa republic not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won by helinues: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
We should be expecting any form of wailing from now on...

May we not labour in vain oo. Amen
Re: So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Inec suppressed the votes of his opponents
Re: So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won by BCJAY(f): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
What can anyone say that to just wait for the final result from inec to be announced. Then the aggrieved party can go to court to seek redress, but we should please not heat up the polity. Patience is a virtue we should try and exercise that I know the will of God will be fulfilled in Nigeria at last.
Re: So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won by YiyoEkun: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
So by what margin di he lose those states? Lost the states not that he scored 0. How many states out of 36?

1 Like

Re: So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won by obyrich(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:
cool

PVC concentration

Which region are Katsina Kano and Kaduna located?
Re: So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won by Moh247: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
obyrich:
Which region are Katsina Kano and Kaduna located?

Such a foolish question
Re: So Tinubu Lost All The Very Important States In Nigeria Including FCT Yet Won by obyrich(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:

Such a foolish question
Such a stupid answer by a numbskull.

(1) (Reply)

Vote Buying; How I Spent My 5k I Collected From APC Agent / APC May Lose Lagos State And Finally Lose Presidency / See The Faces Of Labour Party Super Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.