Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm (34873 Views)

Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Faber(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
WATCHOVER:

Yakubu messed up! he has seen the handwriting on the wall
Mene Mene terken orpasen

Obi have left Onitsha this morning, Dude have begun another phase of strategising to make sure he recovers his stolen mandate.
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by egojeny1(f): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
emerged01:
14 states announced since on Saturday? This is a big blow on INEC. Abeg make dem allow us wey wan dance dance in peace and those wey wan cry cry in peace. Delay is dangerous
You don't mean it, only 14? Thought they're even rounding up. Hmm....wahala
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Electorate: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
sammirano:
Obidogs are actually pathetic thinking the country revolves around their foolery. As predicted the fraud is in 3rd position.

An early lead doesn't mean victory in elections, urchins aren't smart after all...grin grin grin grin

Alot of you will commit suicide when the eventual winner is declared.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Emmacy001: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
iwaeda:
Again, INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 pm

#electionresults2023 #ElectionResult

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1630557708322480128
MAY GOD PUNISH UNA THERE
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Emmacy001: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
sammirano:
Obidogs are actually pathetic thinking the country revolves around their foolery. As predicted the fraud is in 3rd position.
Are you not ashamed of yourself

2 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Don't worry people of God

Am the one who saw the first vision on this

The Lord is now on the move

Nigeria is about to be restored

God has moved
give me a link to your revelation
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Lolachef(f): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aye awon irandiran e lo ma ta

Iwo omo ti o ni ojo ola
ObidenceNeckpre:
ediotic fuul like una dey shout Lagos is no man's land . aye yi ma ta ni shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by FunKiller: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
sammirano:

Clap for yourself olodo

3 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by ariesbull: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
accordadoga:
Awon oloriburuku y.e.e.b.o

Dem wan start Biafra or Death in disguise using ‘the election was rigged’
you are an idiot ... Trust me

2 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by stagger: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
AlmightyMod:
undecided why is everyone putting pressure on inec like these? I think this is the most credible election I have seen so far for LP to win Nasarawa state and has a responsible votes in kaduna and adamawa. But everyone is still shouting rigging with everything on ground. Truly most people are tired of APC but the greediness of A.A not allowing power to shift to the south which lead to obi joining LP gave power back to APC without stress.

Accept the election and move on. If you can survive buhari trust me Jagaban govt will be enjoyment. Let no politician use you to bring our country down. Obidient should hold A.A responsible for the lost of the election and not Jagaban or inec.

Though Inec on there part failed Nigerians by not transmitting results from the PU but that does not mean the election was rigged

Your head no correct. How old are you? Some of us have paid taxes in this country of ours for 30 years. Are you more Nigerian than me?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by RPG2020(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Who notice say inec dey fear to say na Tinubu win the election grin grin grin angry make them try am now

3 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by princeemma69: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
AlmightyMod:
undecided why is everyone putting pressure on inec like these? I think this is the most credible election I have seen so far for LP to win Nasarawa state and has a responsible votes in kaduna and adamawa. But everyone is still shouting rigging with everything on ground. Truly most people are tired of APC but the greediness of A.A not allowing power to shift to the south which lead to obi joining LP gave power back to APC without stress.

Accept the election and move on. If you can survive buhari trust me Jagaban govt will be enjoyment. Let no politician use you to bring our country down. Obidient should hold A.A responsible for the lost of the election and not Jagaban or inec.

Though Inec on there part failed Nigerians by not transmitting results from the PU but that does not mean the election was rigged
Do you think Obi could have beaten Wike in the primaries if it was zoned to the south.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by sonnie10: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
AlmightyMod:

Are you anticipating a rerun? Is AA not eligible to contest?
Why did BAT not step down for Amechi knowing fully well that SW had their own shot at presidency already?

1 Like

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aify147:
Natasha Akpoti, I don’t mind licking that fine woman’s kpekus all night. I need to hear her scream and wet for me. My urge for her has reached high heavens
her security go shoot u 9 times 1st b4 u dream of getting anything close to 20 feet to her!

is ur die worth it?
grin
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Ofolete: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
accordadoga:

This is not Biafra issue. Is Atiku a Biafran? You and your people are always in fear when you hear Biafra and that is the reason you make mistake. No one is talking about Biafra again. We are one Nigeria yet you don't want peace. We are saying in this one Nigeria let us do something right for once and you refused. Bvas could not transmit original result from the pu. And the handwritten results were rewritten as you can see disgraceful alterations in favour of Tinubu. And the whole country is shouting while mugu like you is saying Biafra. Is Dino melaye a Biafran? Jehovah lakwa gi na iyi

6 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by onuman: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
sammirano:

How could voters renew the mandate of the ruling party that in 8 years reduced their country to be noted as harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth; as well as becoming one of the most terrorised countries on earth? You don't see that the election was fraudulent.

Nigeria will not revolve around the interest of you minority with Tinubu who is mentally incapacitated and had earlier forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government. Tinubu's urchinss are also suffering delirium with hope that an election conducted in a most fraudulent manner to allow the sinful ruling party to continue, can stay.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by FunKiller: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to thank my fellow Christians for voting massively for the candidate with the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This election has proven that we Christians and our Muslim brothers are one and no one can islamize Nigeria just like the fake pastors alleged. Peter Obi tried to divide us by running a religious campaign but we Christians stood our ground and rejected him and made sure he and his hate-filled obidients fail. May God continue to bless we Christians and Muslims for bringing this renewed Hope to our great country sad

Werey dey disguise we know you ain't no Christian and we ain't accepting anything we never voted for any Demented drug lord. APC are so predictable, you have played your hand. Oya await our own reply.
The story never finish. Obi is coming and chief urchins are going to hang las las

7 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Chuksyno(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to thank my fellow Christians for voting massively for the candidate with the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This election has proven that we Christians and our Muslim brothers are one and no one can islamize Nigeria just like the fake pastors alleged. Peter Obi tried to divide us by running a religious campaign but we Christians stood our ground and rejected him and made sure he and his hate-filled obidients fail. May God continue to bless we Christians and Muslims for bringing this renewed Hope to our great country sad
what is this one saying?

4 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
princeemma69:
Do you think Obi could have beaten Wike in the primaries if it was zoned to the south.
in a dollarized stand off? No!

but in a free & fair contest? Far too sure!
I bet my life on it sef! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by johnpalmer774(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
TruthsFM:
Announce the results transmitted from the polling units. Obey your acts once and for all. No one will accept the sham collation of results here. Tinubu will never be declare the winner of the poll. Obey your law Inec. Up till today, the results of the polling unit in the server hasn’t reached 50% since Saturday

Oga shut the Bleep and move to Ghana if you are not satisfied with the president elect , we told u ppl when u were making useless mouth thinking I can blackmailed or intimidate anyone that does not support ur packaged fraud candidate. Tinubu will rule for the next four years and there is nothing u can do about it . When the wins it fair but when others wins it rigging
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by mikelopez: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by kingyakos: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
accordadoga:

Ur mama toto

1 Like

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Announce The Result Nah! grin

Fake republic of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by reddingtonblack: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
TruthsFM:
Announce the results transmitted from the polling units. Obey your acts once and for all. No one will accept the sham collation of results here. Tinubu will never be declare the winner of the poll. Obey your law Inec. Up till today, the results of the polling unit in the server hasn’t reached 50% since Saturday

They are waiting for you on the street, gather unaselves and head towards lekki toll gate .... do you people even realize there are others living in these country and they participated in the concluded election.

The way obedient have being dictating and ordering everybody around tells how reckless & foolish youths can be, i am a youth but the country belongs to both youths & elders, you can't possibly tell us 100% of youths that participated in the election voted OBI so why the dictatorship, as much as you have right to defend your mandate we on the other side have right to defend our choice. we don't pray for violence but as its stand Obedient stand no chance if we war. Peter Obi is human he tew can fuckup just as Tinubu self fit fuckup nobody choice is perfect so lets borrow ourselves brain here.
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by proprince(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:

As a Muslim, we totally rejected the muslim/muslim ticket from day one.

Even when our Malams try to tell us that is to the advantage of islam, we still dnt buy into the idea.

As a muslim, i just want to thank our Christian brothers for keeping the peace of this country, if the reverse was to be the case (Christian/Christian) ticket, by now everywhere will be on fire because i know what my muslim brothers can do.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Roon9(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:

Who b this gOAt TV na. Stop displaying your foolery to the world

3 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by samiabigail: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
reading most people comments here I can say this our con3 can never be a better place what a shame undecided
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Babastrong(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=NothingDoMe post=121342911] Lol I wonder how an umpire changes the rules of a match in the middle of the match and expects everyone just just keep silent.

Nigeria is a wonderful country [ E shock you. We don tell you. You will not recover from this shock in the next 100years]
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Khastro(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
accordadoga:

Anyone can misuse SM, including kids here who basically insult adults older than their fathers. So don't let that Obi or Death whatever trip you.
This nairaland is full of insults, including yours. What's ye.ebo?
We can convey points without insults, that's even a superior approach.

1 Like

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Ofolete: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
Chief imam who told his members to vote Muslim Muslim ticket in order to Islamise the country is now claiming a Christian. When will some of you Muslim clerics begin to have fear of God and also help your members with good massage of God.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by proprince(m): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
As a Muslim, we totally rejected the muslim/muslim ticket from day one.

Even when our Malams try to tell us that is to the advantage of islam, most of us still dnt buy into the idea.

As a muslim, i just want to thank our Christian brothers for keeping the peace of this country, if the reverse was to be the case (Christian/Christian) ticket, by now everywhere will be on fire because i know what my muslim brothers can do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan / Abuja 'Moms' Visit Dino Melaye At His Residence (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.