Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm (34897 Views)

Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Voiceofthestree: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
accordadoga:
Awon oloriburuku y.e.e.b.o

Dem wan start Biafra or Death in disguise using ‘the election was rigged’

Oti ya were oloriburuku Omo ale jatijati. Stop this tribal conspiracies it won’t take you anywhere people can see not everyone will be blind like you and your family won kin see nkan ninu ebi yin ni. I am sure you are Omo ale Yoruba because a real Yoruba will always stand by the truth and nothing but the truth mofos 20 stipend can’t take you anywhere why sold the future of your kids just because of one pieces of cake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by nedekid: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aify147:
Natasha Akpoti, I don’t mind licking that fine woman’s kpekus all night. I need to hear her scream and wet for me. My urge for her has reached high heavens
Some de get bad aroma no matter how them fine.
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Khastro(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
TruthsFM:
Announce the results transmitted from the polling units. Obey your acts once and for all. No one will accept the sham collation of results here. Tinubu will never be declare the winner of the poll. Obey your law Inec. Up till today, the results of the polling unit in the server hasn’t reached 50% since Saturday

Inec really disappointed me. My PU is yet to be shown on their site, yet my state result has been called
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by BJanta: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Olastep1:
This election is the worst since independence cool

Sad that what we have is rigging and manipulations

Nothing seems to work again in this country

INEC is working, except for those who are blind and see , deaf that can't hear.

1 Like

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Livingstone124: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Flame333:
Yakubu never fail to disappoint
This Yakabu Momod grin
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by FireUpNow(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Prof Yakubu nor consult with Prof Jega?
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Ibemsamuel2020: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
ODE EWU HAUSA
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to thank my fellow Christians for voting massively for the candidate with the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This election has proven that we Christians and our Muslim brothers are one and no one can islamize Nigeria just like the fake pastors alleged. Peter Obi tried to divide us by running a religious campaign but we Christians stood our ground and rejected him and made sure he and his hate-filled obidients fail. May God continue to bless we Christians and Muslims for bringing this renewed Hope to our great country sad

1 Like

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by sammirano: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
onuman:

How could voters renew the mandate of the ruling party that in 8 years reduced their country to be noted as harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth; as well as becoming one of the most terrorised countries on earth? You don't see that the election was fraudulent.

Nigeria will not revolve around the interest of you minority with Tinubu who is mentally incapacitated and had earlier forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government. Tinubu's urchinss are also suffering delirium with hope that an election conducted in a most fraudulent manner to allow the sinful ruling party to continue, can stay.

All of you lack objectivity, rational thinking, and civility. It is a sad situation. It's quite difficult to reason with you people. If with this hugely contested elections you talk of fraudulent results it is futile engaging any of you.
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by onuman: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to thank my fellow Christians for voting massively for the candidate with the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This election has proven that we Christians and our Muslim brothers are one and no one can islamize Nigeria just like the fake pastors alleged. Peter Obi tried to divide us by running a religious campaign but we Christians stood our ground and rejected him and made sure he and his hate-filled obidients fail. May God continue to bless we Christians and Muslims for bringing this renewed Hope to our great country sad

Sharia dude in Disguise .
How come nearly 99% of the votes of the 12 mostly Muslim northern Sharia states were shared between the 3 Muslim presidential candidates, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwakwaso? If you have no senses to understand the monumental fraud in this presidential election, go on repeating your falsehood on every thread on NL.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Khastro(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:

Obi-dients included Muslims too. Maybe you know already.
Anyways I'm in support of removing religious and cultural approvals from politics.
I mean, all front runners got explicit approvals, including a president showing his ballot.
Kai!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC has lost it.
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Henz81: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
sammirano:
Obidogs are actually pathetic thinking the country revolves around their foolery. As predicted the fraud is in 3rd position.
stop typing trash. One accept his true position in a contest when the election is free and fair.

1 Like

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Kodak9(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
I love you way of sarcasm

1 Like

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Sacrednes: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
stop littering this place with your lies
You aren't what you profess to be
Bloody liar.
GOTVee:

2 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by EmekaBlue(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
sammirano:
Obidogs are actually pathetic thinking the country revolves around their foolery. As predicted the fraud is in 3rd position.
You are a real pained mumu person
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Khastro(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aify147:
Natasha Akpoti, I don’t mind licking that fine woman’s kpekus all night. I need to hear her scream and wet for me. My urge for her has reached high heavens
Work for it, you may meet her and get laid.
It's not so hard, just keep your game tight.
Best of luck
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Mitsurugi(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
AlmightyMod:
undecided why is everyone putting pressure on inec like these? I think this is the most credible election I have seen so far for LP to win Nasarawa state and has a responsible votes in kaduna and adamawa. But everyone is still shouting rigging with everything on ground. Truly most people are tired of APC but the greediness of A.A not allowing power to shift to the south which lead to obi joining LP gave power back to APC without stress.

Accept the election and move on. If you can survive buhari trust me Jagaban govt will be enjoyment. Let no politician use you to bring our country down. Obidient should hold A.A responsible for the lost of the election and not Jagaban or inec.

Though Inec on there part failed Nigerians by not transmitting results from the PU but that does not mean the election was rigged

Jagaban government will be enjoyment. Chai! This is a cruel case of deja vu.
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Incridible2000: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
stop that thing you smoke it's not good for your body ok. It makes you sound like you have been mad for 20yrs
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by depezee(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
accordadoga:
Awon oloriburuku y.e.e.b.o

Dem wan start Biafra or Death in disguise using ‘the election was rigged’

When fairness, equity and use of rule of law are not used in discharging civil duties, then expect people to revolt. What' is playing out today is a typical reason why the Ibos are calling for secession.
The moment things are not done orderly, be ready for agitation.

1 Like

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by DlegendofGarden(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
APC is a mega party. If the opposition was good in politics they would have come together as one. But it's too late for them. Let's celebrate with the APC,lets celebrate one Nigeria.
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by johnpalmer774(m): 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
onuman:

How could voters renew the mandate of the ruling party that in 8 years reduced their country to be noted as harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth; as well as becoming one of the most terrorised countries on earth? You don't see that the election was fraudulent.

Nigeria will not revolve around the interest of you minority with Tinubu who is mentally incapacitated and had earlier forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government. Tinubu's urchinss are also suffering delirium with hope that an election conducted in a most fraudulent manner to allow the sinful ruling party to continue, can stay.

Are u not tired ? Shame no de catch u weather u like it not Tinubu portrait will be hang in banks, hotels , government house of your states shameless Ipob , u better start preparing for biafaraud of death.
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by onuman: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
sammirano:

All of you lack objectivity, rational thinking, vain boasting, and civility. It is a sad situation. It's quite difficult to reason with you people. If with this hugely contested elections you talk of fraudulent results it is futile engaging any of you.

Did you not hear Bola Tinubu with his Balablu blu blu vrooom vrooom speeches or Tinubu raising his hands with walking stick when the National anthem was playing about two weeks ago, or Tinubu asking for the chopper when the chopper was infront of him?
So what's irrational thinking in pointing out the FACT that Tinubu suffers dementia, not his fault, but of old age; and that Tinubu is not mentally fit to preside over 220m saner people in Nigeria, nonetheless, through a most fraudulent election heist ever in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Following
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by stillme231: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
ogun will kill you and your household

1 Like

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Metrofox(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
AlmightyMod:
undecided why is everyone putting pressure on inec like these? I think this is the most credible election I have seen so far for LP to win Nasarawa state and has a responsible votes in kaduna and adamawa. But everyone is still shouting rigging with everything on ground. Truly most people are tired of APC but the greediness of A.A not allowing power to shift to the south which lead to obi joining LP gave power back to APC without stress.

Accept the election and move on. If you can survive buhari trust me Jagaban govt will be enjoyment. Let no politician use you to bring our country down. Obidient should hold A.A responsible for the lost of the election and not Jagaban or inec.

Though Inec on there part failed Nigerians by not transmitting results from the PU but that does not mean the election was rigged

Animal
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Jostoman: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
sammirano:
shut up

1 Like

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by teepain: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
AlmightyMod:

God bless you. If AA, Obi and Kwankwanso had stayed together with the G5 governors this election would have been over by now. But, now they didn't listen to the voices of wisdom and they are losing they want to set the country on fire. No need to advise any misguided youth. Once, INEC declares anyone the winner let them go on the streets and the law enforcement officers will be there to do their job.
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by stillme231: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
AlmightyMod:

I hope your life is cut short for lies
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by johnpalmer774(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:
The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

So you expect everyone to be foolish like u, maybe only u and ur follow zombies will do the riots and I trust my Nigeria Security will be waiting for u and likes . Say him to my Grandpa for me in advance .

1 Like

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Hangulsaram: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
Hahahaha! Pathetic people dey this world o, Born twice indeed.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Jostoman: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
AlmightyMod:

weed at wook
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Drsmartphilips: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
TruthsFM:
Announce the results transmitted from the polling units. Obey your acts once and for all. No one will accept the sham collation of results here. Tinubu will never be declare the winner of the poll. Obey your law Inec. Up till today, the results of the polling unit in the server hasn’t reached 50% since Saturday
go and protest you will be shot by the army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Yesterday / "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy / Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.