Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm (34907 Views)

Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Wildkat02: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to thank my fellow Christians for voting massively for the candidate with the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This election has proven that we Christians and our Muslim brothers are one and no one can islamize Nigeria just like the fake pastors alleged. Peter Obi tried to divide us by running a religious campaign but we Christians stood our ground and rejected him and made sure he and his hate-filled obidients fail. May God continue to bless we Christians and Muslims for bringing this renewed Hope to our great country sad

Getaway from here, you’re no Christian. Idiot
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Donedeal1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
The whole Nigeria people are with you

Professor

You will make history.

1 Like

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Enemyofpeace: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
History will never be kind to this INEC chairman. He food up, big time.
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by otunot83: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Declare our candidate now. APC has won this election. Period

3 Likes

Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Devaro: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
iwaeda:
Again, INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 pm

#electionresults2023 #ElectionResult

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1630557708322480128

Another thing is loading
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Westwood2580: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
AlmightyMod:
undecided why is everyone putting pressure on inec like these? I think this is the most credible election I have seen so far for LP to win Nasarawa state and has a responsible votes in kaduna and adamawa. But everyone is still shouting rigging with everything on ground. Truly most people are tired of APC but the greediness of A.A not allowing power to shift to the south which lead to obi joining LP gave power back to APC without stress.

Accept the election and move on. If you can survive buhari trust me Jagaban govt will be enjoyment. Let no politician use you to bring our country down. Obidient should hold A.A responsible for the lost of the election and not Jagaban or inec.

Though Inec on there part failed Nigerians by not transmitting results from the PU but that does not mean the election was rigged
Animal talk be this oo
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by boldtruthalways: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
sammirano:
Obidogs are actually pathetic thinking the country revolves around their foolery. As predicted the fraud is in 3rd position.
Are you not ashamed that over 50% of results from polling units are yet to be uploaded and INEC is declaring results? What a shame!
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Exceed15: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will like to use this opportunity to thank my fellow Christians for voting massively for the candidate with the Muslim/Muslim ticket. This election has proven that we Christians and our Muslim brothers are one and no one can islamize Nigeria just like the fake pastors alleged. Peter Obi tried to divide us by running a religious campaign but we Christians stood our ground and rejected him and made sure he and his hate-filled obidients fail. May God continue to bless we Christians and Muslims for bringing this renewed Hope to our great country sad

It shall not be well with you for claiming to be christian. May Apc happen to you this way it treated Nigeria. Muslim- Muslim ticket is evil and will not see the light of the day. See what God will do soon. There shall be a shaking.
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by ViceGovernor: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aify147:
Natasha Akpoti, I don’t mind licking that fine woman’s kpekus all night. I need to hear her scream and wet for me. My urge for her has reached high heavens

Her coochie has definitely exceeded its elastic limit cheesy
Go for the ugly ones
I'm personally targeting one senators wife on FB tho she's ugly as F grin I could care less
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Otunbakayce: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
Oni Kure!
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Nolevel666: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nyne:

Bro, go chop shiiit

I nor fit join you chop

Lick the plate as you like
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Agwaso: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
TruthsFM:
Announce the results transmitted from the polling units. Obey your acts once and for all. No one will accept the sham collation of results here. Tinubu will never be declare the winner of the poll. Obey your law Inec. Up till today, the results of the polling unit in the server hasn’t reached 50% since Saturday

Did you say 50%. most results upload in eti-osa lga in lagos are from Nasarawa state. Inec is looking for result from different part of the country to support their rigging.
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by TruthsFM: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Agwaso:

Did you say 50%. most results upload in eti-osa lga in lagos are from Nasarawa state. Inec is looking for result from different part of the country to support their rigging.
imagine, this is massive rigging.
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by aimmoney9: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
accordadoga:
Awon oloriburuku y.e.e.b.o

Dem wan start Biafra or Death in disguise using ‘the election was rigged’
Oduduwa republic is no more again...... grin grin grin grin

Where is Sunday Igboho that fought to protect your forests.....are you more Yoruba than him....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by aimmoney9: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
GOTVee:
Would Muslims accept a Christian Christian ticket....... grin grin grin grin

Peter Obi is uniting Nigeria, the poor masses stand beside him...... grin grin grin grin

I still remember the way that guy that stood In front of Tinubu campaign train with his hands wide was swooped on by security forces and flogged mercilessly........ grin grin grin grin

The difference is clear......... grin grin grin grin grin

The problem with Nigeria is that we don't remember history and we don't learn from it...the bloodshed brought by the evil APC party both in the guise of fulani/herdsmen killing of farmers, Boko Haram, kidnappings, suicide, hardships, hunger, increase in the cost of everything without increase in income, the utter corruption and embezzlement of funds (including animals swallowing monies).....some have forgotten..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

If we get it wrong this time nobody will forget........ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm by Nyne: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nolevel666:

I nor fit join you chop

Lick the plate as you like

Ozuo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / Buhari Receives Ogiame Ikenwoli, Olu Of Warri In Aso Rock Villa - Pictures / Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.