Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,512 members, 7,850,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/2023 (165 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/19 / Rccg March 2018 Holy Communion Service(01/03/2018) Stronger Than Your Enemies / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/2023 by dallyemmy: 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY MARCH 1ST 2023

THEME: THE SOURCE OF GOOD AND PERFECT GIFT

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/2023 by dallyemmy: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/2023 by dallyemmy: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
DAY 50: WED 1ST MAR
DEALING WITH THE EFFECTS OF IDOLATRY IN THE LAND AND IN OUR LIVES
BIBLE TEXT(S): Exo 20:3-6, Deut 4:15-19, Deu 13:6-11

INTRODUCTION idolatry is forbidden by God, idolatry is the worship of other gods and graven images, instead of Jehovah God our creator. It is the act of exalting anything or man above the sovereignty of the Almighty God.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Thank God for your life and Praise Him

2. Pray earnestly for people to be willing to repent. Zec 12:10

3. Bring quality repentance before God; confess all sins of idolatry in your life family and nation in the name of Jesus. 2Chr 7:14

4. Father I renounce every evil covenant entered into with the kingdom of darkness as a result of the spirit of idolatry in the name of Jesus.

5. I destroy all idols, charms, amulets, candles, talisman, including graven images in my possession in the name of Jesus. Jer 10:11-15

6. I destroy all shrines, satanic and evil altars in my family in the name of Jesus. Jud 6:25

7. Father, I bring a lamentation before you on behalf of my father’s house and nation for all the sins of idolatry we have committed. Please have mercy on us according to your word in 2Chr 7:14 heal us and our lands in the name of Jesus. Lam 5:1-21

8. Oh Lord, hear; oh Lord, forgive; oh Lord, hearken and do; defer not for thine own sake; oh my God, for thy city and the people are called by thy name. Dan 9:19

9. Father, you are the God of all nations, arise in this nation (put your country) and let the idols of the land be scattered, in the name of Jesus. Isa 19:1

10. Father, arise and cut off all the graven images, standing images, witchcraft, soothsayers, sorcerers from my family and nation in the name of Jesus. Mic 5:10-14

11. Father, silence every voice of the idols of our land crying for vengeance and destruction in the name of Jesus. Heb 12:24

12. Oh God, pluck out evil grooves, evil places, and shrines of our land in the name of Jesus. Ezekiel 6:6

13. I pull down all the evil strongholds of idols in my life in the name of Jesus. 2Cor 10:4

14. Father, by the authority and dominion you have given to me, I root out from my life whatever the enemy has sown into my life and my nation as a result of idolatry in the name of Jesus. Jer 1:10

15. Father, send down your earthquake to shake and excavate every adulterous foundation out of my life in the name of Jesus. Act 16:26

PERSONAL PRAYERS
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/03/2023 by dallyemmy: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Prayer Points

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, You're the Alpha and the Omega; You're the source of all good things.

2.Father, good and perfect gifts come from You, the Father of lights, with whom there is no variableness or shadow of turning.

3.Thank You, Father, for, there is nothing that I have, that has not been given to me by You, from above.

4.Thank You, Father, for daily loading me with benefits.

5.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, break every yoke of lack and poverty in my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, connect me with all my divine helpers, today, wherever they may be in the four corners of the earth, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, send help to me from far and near, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, as You give and bless me, make me also a compulsive, addictive and an unrepentant giver, to the poor, the needy, the household of God and to Your works, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/03/2023 / Ghost Capture On Camera In Children School Make Sure You Pray For Your Children / Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.