Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same (38783 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Thugs Attack PU In Dipo Olubi Street, Cart Away Ballot Boxes, Injure Voter / Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by ecolime(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
LegacyB:

Nooo I have been working for a long time folk. And probably my Job could even be your prayer request.....
What is your job? Image laundering for an election rigger?
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Asagna1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Inec is a shame...tinubu was rejected nation wide...please Nigerians there is petition going on right now sign the petition against inec 2023 election results and share to family and friends to sign too

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

This election revealed alot of things about south west
North is actually not the problem of Nigeria
South west are behaving like snake in Nigeria

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day

A petition is always sign after Election in Nigeria. I can’t even remember how many petition I signed 2019 when Buhari was re-elected. Okan yi o ni bale
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by verifiablefacts: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
cjudy:

What about this result?

Lol una no even sabi lie

This just another Orubebe style, sorry Dino.
Punch newspaper would bust this too, that is if they have your time.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Wickedfacts: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
ecolime:

Give us your company names. Lets run a Google search... Alatenuje

Talaka oloriburuku masanfani, paste your CV here and see if I won't contact you with proof of my businesses.
Nne gi bu umu nkita.
Dan iska
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Asagna1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Inec is a shame...tinubu was rejected nation wide...please Nigerians there is petition going on right now sign the petition against inec 2023 election results and share to family and friends to sign too

1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

Let me also remind you Buhari lost Abuja to Atiku in 2019. Nothing is different it just same wailing.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Dreamsex4oru: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You're just a frustrated nonentity.
If Obi wins, I will blossom more than I currently am.
If Atiku wins, I will blossom greatly.
If Tinubu wins, I won't make so much money, but Nigeria will be better.

We are fighting so you won't end up like your idiotic pauper of a father but you're just too stupid to notice.

See who's talking about blossom! Poverty stinking bastard, only have mouth on NL, real life you're a helpless dog waiting for remnants to feed on!
It's so unfortunate you just described your father in your last paragraph, your kind of souls have been sold to the devil, no stress dragging!

Nigeria will be better with Tinubu? In your stinking dreams!!!

Lastly! You're entire generation is stupid. Fo*l
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Emola12(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
No sh give yourself BP o. Things will get better. Na the only encouragement I fit give you be that
Pablo tinubu and Osama blaidin shettima will never and ever rule Nigeria fakati know dis and know peace for your life LOBATAN
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Wickedfacts: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dreamsex4oru:

It's so unfortunate you just described your father in your last paragraph, your kind of souls have been sold to the devil, no stress dragging!

Nigeria will be better with Tinubu? In your stinking dreams!!!

Lastly! You're entire generation is stupid. Fo*l

Look at your moniker and tell me 1 reason why poverty should ever elude your family and coming generations.

Your moniker is dreamsex. You can't make it in life again.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by melonsgroup: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
onoja12:
Calling on the DSS to immediately track down arrest this person.

quote author=melonsgroup post=121345159]INEC CHAIRMO PHONE NUMBER
you're a clown bruh...
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by fabolouz1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dino is one of the useless adult this country has ever seen.
He can do anything for money.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Dreamsex4oru: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Look at your moniker and tell me 1 reason why poverty should ever elude your family and coming generations.

Your moniker is dreamsex. You can't make it in life again.

Just like your father never made it in life and passed the curse to you!

That moniker is bigger than your dreams. Pig

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by bewla(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
accordadoga:
Awon oloriburuku y.e.e.b.o

Dem wan start Biafra or Death in disguise using ‘the election was rigged’
But we warn them is it Biafra they want or referendum tabi election

No wailing after they think them smart

It's almost over let the wailers and there chief Moner OBISANJO lead

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by ecolime(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Talaka oloriburuku masanfani, paste your CV here and see if I won't contact you with proof of my businesses.
Nne gi bu umu nkita.
Dan iska
I'm not asking for your personal information.

Just list the names of your so-called companies.

Oloshi Apoda Omo alaini lanka iye undecided
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by onoja12: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Drop your address or phone number so I can come to entertain you

melonsgroup:
you're a clown bruh...
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Lightorder: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
cjudy:

What about this result?

Lol una no even sabi lie
dumb idiots! How would you expect them to be smart about their criminal manipulations
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by bewla(m): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
fabolouz1:
Dino is one of the useless adult this country has ever seen.
He can do anything for money.
When the white man call you responsible it means you have a wife and children to look after

What do you expect with a grown man with wife at home

Look for young boys like his pay master to homo
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by NwokoloOwa: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
cjudy:

What about this result?

Lol una no even sabi lie

Please, lets stop fooling ourselves.

Even a simple search on the various platforms showed that there was an error by the site that tabulated this because most other sites had the correct votes for Gombe and Bauchi. The site has apologized for the error and corrected it as seen below. Let's be guided pls.

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by LegacyB: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
ecolime:

What is your job? Image laundering for an election rigger?
Nooo . My Job feeds me properly and can even create an escape route outside the country if Obi were to be the President for myself and my family. Not everyone
Is a sales boy mate.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by BrutusOj(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Elexdallas:
Lol, the way some people support rigging because they feel they are benefiting from it now.
Still keep the same energy when it affects you.
And also y’all won’t regret this whole thing in 6 years time.
Don't mind those online miscreants. We are here together, not like they have a different Nigeria, same market we go to, same utility bills. Is there a different economy for Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, Igbos and other minority groups? If e good for the country, e good for all of us, if e bad, e bad for all of us. We die here together.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Johnn78: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Social.media haff misinformed dino grin
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by LesbianBoy(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
HayB100:
go deal with your papa first, omo eru

Mynd44 again rule 2 you hide my first comment this guy is insulting me
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by hope4nigeria(m): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
This is a jungle alright. Remember your principal called Nigeria a zoo and you agreed right? That must make you an animal since you're in the zoo, you gerrit?😄😄😄
that's for your father
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by burp18: 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Emola12:
Pablo tinubu and Osama blaidin shettima will never and ever rule Nigeria fakati know dis and know peace for your life LOBATAN
Call it whatever . It's a tough choice you're going to have to live with
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by onuman: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
mrmayoh:

https://punchng.com/fact-check-apc-pdp-votes-at-buharis-pu-in-2019-2023-not-same/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1677593719-1

The PLAGUE UPON NIGERIA SINCE 1983, DECEMBER 31ST.
ALAS, HE BROUGHT NIGERIA TO BE A COUNTRY HARBORING THE LARGEST NUMBER OF POOR AND HUNGRY PEOPLE, YET HE WANTS TO IMPOSE A MENTALLY-HANDICAPPED TINUBU TO CONTINUE WITH FINISHING NIGERIA, ALL BECAUSE OF HIS ISLAMIC EXTREMISM.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by burp18: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
hope4nigeria:
that's for your father
Why are you hurt? Is Nigeria no longer a zoo?😄😄😄 Only animals are kept in zoos and you're in the zoo. If you were in a zoo what animal would you be?😄
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by thegrinch(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
ecolime:

See them.

All these nonsense because of FRSC & Customs jobs they promised you guys?

Is this how hopeless your lives are?

Don't you want a better Nigeria for you and your generation unborn?

Spits on your shameless souls undecided

And for your mind, Only Obi can redeem your unborn generation? Abi?
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by ozo13(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:
Let's all be informed, and let the LP and Peter Obi lawyers take action immediately

Section 285 of the Nigerian constitution, and Section 130 of the Electoral Act stipulate that Election Petition Tribunal shall be constituted 30 days before the conduct of the general election, and shall be open for business 7 days before the election

Ladies and gentlemen, the court of appeal was already open for business 7 days before the presidential election as investigated by PremiumTimes and Labour Party and Peter Obi can challenge the conduct of the election that was just "rigged" in favor of some candidates

Here is what the beginning of Section 130 states:

(1) No election and return at an election under this Act shall be questioned in any manner other than by a petition complaining of an undue election or undue return (in this Act referred to as an “election petition”) presented to the competent tribunal or court in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution or of this Act, and in which the person elected or returned is joined as a party.

This means IMO that the election process itself as well as the winner of the election process can be challenged at the court

LP and Peter Obi should get an order from the court to stop further collation of the results pending the determination of the legitimacy of the election process, because evidence shows that the process is marred with high level fraud and therefore illegitimate
chief law officer grin of the nation
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Greggdekor007: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see this election being cancelled by the supreme Court, I see a fresh election taking place, I see Peter Obi winning.

This I have seen.

Seer - continue seeing ooo
Till 2027 you will keep seeing, in your blindness and hypocrisy.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by thegrinch(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
onuman:

The PLAGUE UPON NIGERIA SINCE 1983, DECEMBER 31ST.
ALAS, HE BROUGHT NIGERIA TO BE A COUNTRY HARBORING THE LARGEST NUMBER OF POOR AND HUNGRY PEOPLE, YET HE WANTS TO IMPOSE A MENTALLY-HANDICAPPED TINUBU TO CONTINUE WITH FINISHING NIGERIA, ALL BECAUSE OF HIS ISLAMIC EXTREMISM.

The Mentally-handicapped Tinubu who has successfully out-maneuvered your whole camp? Clap for yourself.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Safari29: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see this election being cancelled by the supreme Court, I see a fresh election taking place, I see Peter Obi winning.

This I have seen.

you see nothing jon snow
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by ariesbull: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oh you are knowing now...We have known this since 1966

Good morning

Fut9ure:

Residence Of Senate President Blocked This Morning (pics/video) / Katsina Villagers Lure Bandits Into A Trap, Kill 30 / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security