Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same (38735 Views)

Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness / Thugs Attack PU In Dipo Olubi Street, Cart Away Ballot Boxes, Injure Voter / Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Guyman01: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Who snap dino yansh grin
You must be Ghey shocked
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by YeyeGbami: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Emola12:
dah yansh fit buy your entire family useless urchin tinubu will never and ever rule Nigeria fakati know dis and know peace for your life

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by YeyeGbami: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Guyman01:

You must be Ghey shocked

Lol

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by CursedOsuPigs: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Inec is a shame...tinubu was rejected nation wide...please Nigerians there is petition going on right now sign the petition against inec 2023 election results and share to family and friends to sign too

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

This election revealed alot of things about south west
North is actually not the problem of Nigeria
South west are behaving like snake in Nigeria

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day

Go and announce that on Nyanmuri platform. This platform is owned by an omoluabi
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by NLKing01: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Don't rejoice too soon. He will never rule
LegacyB:
Lol..... Tinubu has already won this election. No demonic permutations can stop him.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by ismodiwa(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:
Inec is a shame...tinubu was rejected nation wide...please Nigerians there is petition going on right now sign the petition against inec 2023 election results and share to family and friends to sign too

1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

Tinubu wasn't rejected Nation wide, he was rejected on social media by your kind..
He was Never a social media candidate
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Himthatisinme(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=cjudy post=121345108] shocked

What about this result?

In Bauchi Atiku got 426,607 votes while Tinubu, had 316,694 votes. Peter Obi of the Labour Party scored 27,373 votes. So where u get that your own result from, Una dey loose u still dey spread lies
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by BreconHills(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fut9ure:

1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win (a)

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north (b)

I have bolded one illogical statement (a) and one outright lie (b)

(A) Illogical You say that APC lost in their strongholds and yet the election was rigged? Was it rigged so that APC would lose in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano? If these results are fair because LP won, then why are the other results rigged because LP lost? You see how illogical your statement is? I doubt you see anything wrong with your thinking because yours is a religion of emotion not one of logic and common sense.

(B) [b]Outright lie [/b]You say the SW is taking advantage of the civil war to "romance" the north. Haba. When it is the East that has ALWAYS voted with the North from 1958 till 2015. In fact when Ojukwu returned from exile in Ivory Coast, which party did he join - the northern NPN! The SE has always played the boy to the North with a succession of VP aspirants. Peter Obi is the first igbo man to challenge that "boy" assumption and I give him full respect for this. This is something that should have happened a long time ago but this is nobody's fault - it is the fault of the igbo political elite.

Do not try to turn truth on its head by spewing lies here. Some of us are not gullible.

You cannot provoke anyone to do anything rash or foolish.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by onuman: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
thegrinch:

The Mentally-handicapped Tinubu who has successfully out-maneuvered your whole camp? Clap for yourself.

If you believe that mentally handicapped Tinubu maneuvered out saner and agile Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar and Rabiu Kwankwaso, during this presidential election, you can as well believe that more than half of Nigerians are Islamists like the ones who want to shove Tinubu-Shettima down the throat of Nigerians.

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by HayB100(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Mynd44 again rule 2 you hide my first comment this guy is insulting me
again, rule no 3. Omo eru 💔😂
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by jeromestarks: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Af0nja:

I dey find one to marry, abeg help me
See one here.
Chat her up on Facebook
https://www.nairaland.com/7437468/faith-ehimare-nigerian-virgin-corper

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by mrkia(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
cjudy:
shocked

What about this result?

Lol una no even sabi lie
cool the cable index who posted this has corrected it and tender his apology to the nation.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Joseph1964(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
LegacyB:

Let me also add no satanic conspiracy can make the southwest the north and even some south south Nigerian be subjected to your evil manipulations.

damn you'er hot tempered. but there is nothing like evil manipulation in this election. But just mere humans strategies. We shouldn't give demons and satan crowns they don't deserv
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Segzy19: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hahahaha! Asinwin!
You see nothing, ogbeni
Ko koshi danu

FalseProphet1:
I see this election being cancelled by the supreme Court, I see a fresh election taking place, I see Peter Obi winning.

This I have seen.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Adeagbo77: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see this election being cancelled by the supreme Court, I see a fresh election taking place, I see Peter Obi winning.

This I have seen.

Continue with your dreams. Pray you never wake up to see the reality on ground, when Bola Ahmad Tinubu will be declared winner of the 2023 Presidential Election in Nigeria.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Elexdallas(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
oloshi . oponu . shat up fuuul , rig kee u dia shocked shocked shocked

Hmmmmm.
With your response, I know the kind of person u are, and ur status in the society.
Pathetic lipsrsealed
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by femicyrus(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
What are the outcome of your previous prophecies ?
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by LegacyB: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Joseph1964:

damn you'er hot tempered. but there is nothing like evil manipulation in this election. But just mere humans strategies. We shouldn't give demons and satan crowns they don't deserv
Yes oooo very hot tempered . Especially when I see someone who wants to steal anything like elections.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by LesbianBoy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
HayB100:
again, rule no 3. Omo eru 💔😂

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by MeeLan: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dino should have checked before talking naaa, this na falling hand caused by desperation
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Sheggy13(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
cjudy:
shocked

What about this result?

Lol una no even sabi lie
A simple Google search would have saved you this embarrassment. Most of you are too dull. You believe anything any nuisance post online. See attached the results of Bauchi presidential election released by INEC as reported by Tribune newspaper.

Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by eroticecstasy: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Go to okija shrine and wash your face, you no see well.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Sheggy13(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tflex01:

Melaye was only following social media figures.

That is not the official figure INEC declared for Buhari's polling unit.
That shows how dumb Melaye is. A whole Party agent who's supposed to have all official results relying on nonsense any nuisance can post on twitter.
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by eldeens: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Dino is a chronic liar and mentally retarded, whosoever believes him, is either he has same illness with dino or he is a hypocrites
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by Ogurube: 2:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Bundled, not bungled.
burp18:
Dino is making noise. He should have been bungled and thrown out of the collation centre .
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by mosaicafrique: 2:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Fut9ure:

Aeyaaaaa, sorry 😐 if you have a problem with his Excellency, president of federal republic of Nigeria Elect. Please fight him alone don't buy people to join your personal beef with Mr President
Re: Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Oponu , u are free to go back to una in biafra una stand, bast add shocked shocked shocked
Elexdallas:

Hmmmmm.
With your response, I know the kind of person u are, and ur status in the society.
Pathetic lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri / PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) / See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.