Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat (31556 Views)

‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / Philip Aduda is New Senate Minority Leader, Ahmad Lawan Announces Defections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Katcall: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
EmiDon11:
Omo this woman hot ooo
you fit sùck her toto?
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by KosiGee(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tektronics12:
You are Deluded. Peter Obi Winning Lagos is a Bait. How Come Labour Party Never Won any Senatorial Seat In Lagos. GVR is on a Long Thing this Time..

Apc candidates were lucky. They should go and celebrate.

I bet Labour Party candidates didn’t expect Labour to do so well. If they had been included in the ballot papers, they would’ve won from the Obi effect.

Pls Falz and Mr Macaroni should go into politics. These two are brave and intelligent and I believe that they will work for the people.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by IfnobeGod20: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
WikiGuru:

I want to assume that your "...this ibo boy is going nowhere..." is just political foolery.

I don't want to believe you seriously think there's any family currently in Lagos that's more Lagos than the Vivours!

Just for clarity, "This ibo boy" entire lineage have Wikipedia pages, covering events dating back to the 1800s

Educate yourself and stop being stupid in public. Read about the Vivours on Wikipedia I have provided below, starting from "this ibo boy's" Great, great, great, grandfather, William Vivours

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Vivour
Leave those guys that think they are more Yoruba than the rest and never know anything about the history of Lagos.
If there's anyone that deserves to be Governor of Lagos today, is Gbadebo Vivour. Because he is a real Lagosian and not these atounwas that called themselves Lagosians.
This is even time for Lagosians to rally round the real Lagosian, Engr. Vivour

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by DeOTR: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is a welcome development.
Let Aduda go back to his farms.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by fergie001: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
vicdom:
wink
I should have just bought LP form for rep or senate ooo shocked

Ole grin
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Crvrider: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
vicdom:
wink

Bros I dey tell you. Them for don dey call me honourable by now.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by vicdom(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
fergie001:

Ole grin
See as Abaribe beat smoke comot from Ikpeazu eye cheesy grin
You know I told you he was loosing badly earlier. At end, he didn't end come second. He came distant 3rd. Good for him! The next wave will blow Alex Otti to the government house kiss

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by 9jaRealist: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
fayomim:
She is from south west by origin
femisplash:
Nonsense, nobody should deprive the indigenes of their seats.
Moh247:
Abuja don dey turn no man's land

What difference does it make?
Abuja is FEDERAL territory, built and maintained by money from elsewhere (mainly the Niger Delta)

>
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by 9jaRealist: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
I’m more than happy for this development, although I wish it was a less elitist person

Such as MC Oluomo?!

COMPETENCE should only be the watchword for public office…
Not a new set of thieves arguably even more desperate to steal!

>
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by chrisbizplanner: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ournolly:

But your overlord has been doing so for over 30 years now.

What happened to the rising star of the Nigerian politics, Funsho Williams? A Lagos indigene, intelligent and compassionate leader loved by all?

This is the time to support GRV, the Architect of the New Lagos.
It's unacceptable to suppress Lagos indigenes.
Let's put hand together and elect the indigene of Lagos as the governor of the state for the first time ever!

GRV is young, handsome, intelligent and educated (he's MIT graduate).
He is competent, humble and approachable.
And most of all, he doesn't have and will never have godfather.

Vote for GRV, the architect of the New Lagos.

Fellow Obedients, let's take our anger to the polls come March 11th. They used grassroots to rig,let us destroy that structure of criminality, intimidation,imposition and thuggery. It will no longer going to be business as usual.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Midastorch(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Gossipninja:
LP's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat

Credit Channels TV

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1630618396395028484?t=xCc0JsZ1FEnzzk7Lwk6eOg&s=19

I see her camel toe for the last picture... But she winning Aduda sweet my belle die.... Bleep Peter Obi and his minions tho
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by kkonyeji(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
fayomim:
She is from south west by origin

...and so?
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Stanbaba30: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:

He's going nowhere, ibos can't come here and tell us who to vote for. This ibo boy is going nowhere, let him go back to construction sites and work.
Can’t you see how senile you are? Is Lagos your property? You should be grateful that restoration is coming your way and your talking rubbish. Mcheew
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by sameks08(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu never won this selections I mean election
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Proudlyomonna: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Praise God .

Let's hope all these LP people don't decamp .

If they do , Na stroke dey wait them

Na Labour go usher in the tradition of recalling politifcians and incompetent leaders.
Up Labour party grin
Structureless Party now have 2 Okada riders in govt grin
Obi thank you for opening our eyes to see that truely Aristotle's view on power to the people which is What it lies in our power to do, it lies in our power not to do. In a democracy the poor will have more power than the rich, because there are more of them, and the will of the majority is supreme is a reality We can embrace if We set our minds to it.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by gbengene1234(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dey play.. Those Ones that won under Labour Party just benefited from the influenceos PO. I can't wait to see how many votes Labour Party would get in the coming Governorship Election.
Ournolly:

But your overlord has been doing so for over 30 years now.

What happened to the rising star of the Nigerian politics, Funsho Williams? A Lagos indigene, intelligent and compassionate leader loved by all?

This is the time to support GRV, the Architect of the New Lagos.
It's unacceptable to suppress Lagos indigenes.
Let's put hand together and elect the indigene of Lagos as the governor of the state for the first time ever!

GRV is young, handsome, intelligent and educated (he's MIT graduate).
He is competent, humble and approachable.
And most of all, he doesn't have and will never have godfather.

Vote for GRV, the architect of the New Lagos.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by MJib: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Congrats

Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by fayomim: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
kkonyeji:

...and so?

I just wanted you to wail
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Nicolo360: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
johnfem321:
She has no business there.. that seat belong to the indigenes and their families.. she has no business there.. what is not right is not right… does she know the history of the indigenes, why will a foreigner represent the interests of the people, won’t she me more loyal to are father and mother land? It’s just like southwest having more senator…

We don’t support her, get your mandate from her. People must only rep their state of origin.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by IfnobeGod20: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nicolo360:

We don’t support her, get your mandate from her. People must only rep their state of origin.
You tribalistic set of people. Until you leave your enclave before you will know that the world had left you behind for long. Many chairmen and counsellors are won by non-indigene for long in FCT. You're the one crying and taking Panadol for another man's headache. You better don't kill yourself.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Bimpe29: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
And you might have just been elected to represent your constituents.
vicdom:
wink
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Viicfuntop(f): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
SmartyPants:

If we say vote Sowore, you will say he has no experience. Now you want Lagosians to dump Sanwo Olu who has done well for an untested young man.

I have no issues with that. I like Rhodes. But same should apply to Sowore.

You’re doing it again. Presidential is gone. Sanwo has done nothing in Lagos. Is it the train? Please let’s stop demarketing other candidates and let people vote who they want. Thank you. I am really looking forward to a change in Lagos
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by SmartyPants(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Viicfuntop:

You’re doing it again. Presidential is gone. Sanwo has done nothing in Lagos. Is it the train? Please let’s stop demarketing other candidates and let people vote who they want. Thank you. I am really looking forward to a change in Lagos

cheesy

But I didn't demarket him. I literally said I like Rhodes. He's young, well educated and articulate.

I'm making only making a point about the person i support, who is Sowore. But I understand how my comment could have been seen otherwise.

Out of respect for your feelings on this subject, I will refrain from making similar comments on Rhodes, going forward.

Cool?
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Nicolo360: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

You tribalistic set of people. Until you leave your enclave before you will know that the world had left you behind for long. Many chairmen and counsellors are won by non-indigene for long in FCT. You're the one crying and taking Panadol for another man's headache. You better don't kill yourself.

I spent 16yrs of my life outside the southwest. I know you are Nyamiri because that their mentality and with this type of arrogance, your kinsmen will never preside of Nigeria.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by nonhuman(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:

Nonsense, nobody should deprive the indigenes of their seats.
which indegine, there no indegenship, in Abuja
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by nonhuman(m): 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nicolo360:

I spent 16yrs of my life outside the southwest. I know you are Nyamiri because that their mentality and with this type of arrogance, your kinsmen will never preside of Nigeria.
so long as Igbo man have not become president the more Nigeria will remail backwards and stagnant as a shithole country that you are also suffering in
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by kingsceemark(m): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lagos state governor will be sweating☀☀☀☀☀☀ by now, this month governorship election go tough
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Ustec: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Cantonese:
hmmmm.

Even Philip Aduda has been floored. How are the mighty fallen. The Labour movement keeps uprooting the irokos of politics, with next to nothing in terms of costs.

All we need is a better country.
But anywhere labour party lost, it was rigged,
Continue.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Viicfuntop(f): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2023
SmartyPants:

cheesy

But I didn't demarket him. I literally said I like Rhodes. He's young, well educated and articulate.

I'm making only making a point about the person i support, who is Sowore. But I understand how my comment could have been seen otherwise.

Out of respect for your feelings on this subject, I will refrain from making similar comments on Rhodes, going forward.

Cool?

I Just came back from a Nairaland ban for replying some miscreants here😌😌.
Please leave Rhodes🥺. The goal is to purge out Apc regardless of the candidate in the opposition party. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Top 10 (PHOTOS) / Emefiele To Be Freed By Attorney-general Upon Returning N50billion As Plea Barga / Wale Edun: Only 5% Of Nigerians Have Over ₦‎500k In Their Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.