Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat (31535 Views)

‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / Philip Aduda is New Senate Minority Leader, Ahmad Lawan Announces Defections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by WikiGuru: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Zincfingers:

He has told you the truth.
We don't need a bastard in Alausa grin

I want to assume that your "...this ibo boy is going nowhere..." is just political foolery.

I don't want to believe you seriously think there's any family currently in Lagos that's more Lagos than the Vivours!

Just for clarity, "This ibo boy" entire lineage have Wikipedia pages, covering events dating back to the 1800s

Educate yourself and stop being stupid in public. Read about the Vivours on Wikipedia I have provided below, starting from "this ibo boy's" Great, great, great, grandfather, William Vivours

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Vivour
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Karlifate: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
"the north will betray Tinubu" in the mud.

grin grin
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Starships4u(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:

Nonsense, nobody should deprive the indigenes of their seats.

Oga pls close mouth....
An APC man is in the Senate representing Lagos, and just won a Senate seat in Ogun state....
Another is in the Senate in Lagos Running for Kogi Governorship, did yhu say shit?

Rest ahbeg....

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by mechanics(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Wow, congrats to her, not an easy feat, she will forever be grateful to God and she should make sure she serve her people well.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Bluntemperor: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Cantonese post=121351396
hmmmm.
Even Philip Aduda has been floored. How are the mighty fallen. The Labour movement keeps uprooting the irokos of politics, with next to nothing in terms of costs.
All we need is a better country.[/quote]

The TRUTH:
And a better life,my dear- where things work!
Mr P Obi- by his dignity has dysminified the Nigerian Politics of ' godfatherism' !
All Nigerians wants:
• Good roads
• Good Security- for instance,in abroad, especially- the Western Countries, every major Street or Roads are manned by Private Security Operatives,in conjunction and collaboration with the Federal and State Securities ( locals) to ensure that criminals, thugs, kidnappers,etc- don't have their ways.
•24/7 Electricity - Wii bring the necessary Revolution- including Science and Technology, Research and Development!
• good and affordable Education
• All Youths are engaged - so as to shun criminalities!
• good Infrastructures - both in North and South, that Nigerians-can go anywhere without molestation!
Railway across Nigeria- from Port-Harcourt to Abia - Ogun to Kaduna State - will reduce a lot of stress on the Road !
• All Corrupt Organisations that is making Nigeria to be backwards in 21- at Century ( DISCOS,NNPC, MIDAS ,etc, that are just wasting Nigeria Resources,etc should go!
•Make Nigeria Works - should be our goals.
The World will not wait for Nigeria,we must move forward!
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Algold: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:

He's going nowhere, ibos can't come here and tell us who to vote for. This ibo boy is going nowhere, let him go back to construction sites and work.

How is Gbadebo Igbo... Myopia thinkers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Bleeel002: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:

That is how Democracy suppose to be in a civilized world, is not people that voted for her. Obama is from Kenya yet he was elected as the president of United States.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by yusluvad(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to her.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by prizeless(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2023
100%
femisplash:

Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Luvinghubby: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Gossipninja:
LP's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat

Credit Channels TV

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1630618396395028484?t=xCc0JsZ1FEnzzk7Lwk6eOg&s=19
She happens to be at the right party at right time. Congratulations to her
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Menclothing: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Wish i had bought lp form my friend won rep in lagos
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by johnfem321: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2023
She has no business there.. that seat belong to the indigenes and their families.. she has no business there.. what is not right is not right… does she know the history of the indigenes, why will a foreigner represent the interests of the people, won’t she me more loyal to are father and mother land? It’s just like southwest having more senator…
SirGentry:
She is Yoruba
So we won’t hear “ibo people want to take over other people land”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Zico5(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:

You forgot, some south west members have been unseat by strangers from Igbo land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by kcnwaigbo: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Tektronics12:
You are Deluded. Peter Obi Winning Lagos is a Bait. How Come Labour Party Never Won any Senatorial Seat In Lagos. GVR is on a Long Thing this Time..
Did you see LP Logo on any Lagos senate ballot
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by toneroforever(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:

He's going nowhere, ibos can't come here and tell us who to vote for. This ibo boy is going nowhere, let him go back to construction sites and work.

People are having a good conversation around effective representation & good leadership but all u can contribute from ur foolish mind is tribalism.
So much for a sophisticated m0ron.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Yagier: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Ournolly:

But your overlord has been doing so for over 30 years now.

What happened to the rising star of the Nigerian politics, Funsho Williams? A Lagos indigene, intelligent and compassionate leader loved by all?

This is the time to support GRV, the Architect of the New Lagos.
It's unacceptable to suppress Lagos indigenes.
Let's put hand together and elect the indigene of Lagos as the governor of the state for the first time ever!

GRV is young, handsome, intelligent and educated (he's MIT graduate).
He is competent, humble and approachable.
And most of all, he doesn't have and will never have godfather.

Vote for GRV, the architect of the New Lagos.
he should first go and develop south east…..let him start from nothing not inherit another man sweat and achievement….let him first start there….Stinking opportunists!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by toneroforever(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2023
johnfem321:
She has no business there.. that seat belong to the indigenes and their families.. she has no business there.. what is not right is not right… does she know the history of the indigenes, why will a foreigner represent the interests of the people, won’t she me more loyal to are father and mother land? It’s just like southwest having more senator…

Narrow-minded thinking
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by JimohMomoh: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Congrats to her.
I hope she represent the interest of people of Abuja in the Senate.
I voted for her and my vote counted.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by steeltrust: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:

you’re a mad man
It people like are the cause of this tribal issue in this country

As a Nigerian anybody should be free to contest any election anywhere
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by edungene7: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Zincfingers:

He has told you the truth.
We don't need a bastard in Alausa grin
when the real bastard was in Alausa in 1999 u never raised any eyebrow prove me wrong by telling me the name of is father
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by yarimo(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2023
2023 general election is the most free and fair election since 1979 kudos to INEC
OurBusinessIsPr:
Watershed

Babarians like yarimo , mufasa27 and Godwin4444 are terrorits who oppose good things .

I dont know what curse to lay on them .

I think they are cursed already
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by sageb: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Gossipninja:
LP's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat

Credit Channels TV

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1630618396395028484?t=xCc0JsZ1FEnzzk7Lwk6eOg&s=19

Congratulations
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by broadman20: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:

One thing about the devil is that he has 20 tongues and speaking from different parts of his mouth is one of his devilish characters.

By their fruit we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Japastic: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Upset here and there and yet they said the election wasn't free and fair.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by NnamdiN: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:

how about Nigerians occupying positions outside the country?
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by KGD10: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
fayomim:
She is from south west by origin

She's Kogi, still North Central.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by Ournolly: 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tektronics12:
You are Deluded. Peter Obi Winning Lagos is a Bait. How Come Labour Party Never Won any Senatorial Seat In Lagos. GVR is on a Long Thing this Time..
Because Labour is not in any Labour ballot in Lagos. You lack information and still quote people with your empty point.
Re: Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat by GreyLaw(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
femisplash:

Go and sleep! You are too parochial in your reasoning. I wonder if you have ever travelled out of your region before. That woman has been loving there for ages and is seen to be from there. What is all this indigene nonsense?

Wherever you have your business and money and life you can contest elections there. There are Nigerians winning elections in the UK and Canada. And the White man is not complaining but you backward, never-do-well Africans keep turning logic upon its head.

Una no go ever get sense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / Buhari Meets Bisi Akande, Aregbesola & Senator Adeyeye At The Presidential Villa / Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.