Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi (37441 Views)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Peterobi90: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
willibounce1:

adaobi! Na you be that? You never cummm finish? Do make you cumm so you go fit set ya.n.sh for atiku for extreme rimming...kikiki cheesy

You lack IQ.. provide your polling unit result or face parallel leadership...
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by stuffs2002: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
This SDP candidate must be an Afonja mad man.

How does he expect a Winner to congrat someone that Rigged the election before the election even started.

How am i even sharing a Country with this type of people with mental illness.

Who did i offend in this country

Did i commit any crime by sharing the same country with Yoruba people

Obi the rigger..

See how South east rigged

Are you telling me that even the opposition party agents voted LP

Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by willibounce1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Peterobi90:

You lack IQ.. provide your polling unit result or face parallel leadership...

Sorry adaobi... it is already too late for epileptic parapoism. Go back to anambra and cummmm in peace. Polling unit pull your akpu yan.sh
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Abdelux223: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:

How does he expect a Winner to congrat someone that Rigged the election before the election even started.

Retards everywhere

Retards everywhere
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by koboko69: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Mayhem1:
See how APC manipulated Lagos results, Thunder will fire anyone saying this election was free and fair.

I go paint my own now...
Make we find way upload am to INEC server grin
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by almarthins(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Obingo giringory ONLY loves Biafra.

No be only one tribe for vote for obi and he didn't even advocate or push for Biafra.

Make Una soft pedal now and make Una opponent understand the rules of democracy. Majority rules and minority. If Una no quench this small flame of pride, wahala go sele. And you, non of us here go fit handle am. I no get gun not do I have armoured vehicle to defend myself. If we divide this country nobody wey e no go affect. Make stop all this name calling, and name shaming
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Scarcity234: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fool
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Tommydare(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
U never see anything.
Johnthum:

Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Mylove55(f): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
goldony:

Obviously you have amnesia to understand how low,cheap,corrupt ur inec chairman and ur APC uncles are , rigging elections.
are you mature?
rigging election is too bad,
and obi.diot decided to rig enugu and anambra without an atom of shame
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Tommydare(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wetin make u think 2015 election was free
and fair? Election had been rigged in this country way before Biafra started gathering troops
Eriokanmi:
That's if election was free and fair like that of 2015. This one na daylight robbery. We'd meet in court. You can't claim victory under a marred election where police were seen carrying ballot boxes openly where LP was winning in Rivers . Lagos experience was worse.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Tommydare(m): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
The same goesfor ibos. Pushing Obidients agenda because of their selfish reason.
dmz1:
Many Yoruba people and tribalism. The one you think are not tainted are closet tribalists
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Think9ja(m): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Roboto11:

This guy was rigged out in Anambra by LP.

The figures coming out from South East shows pure rigging.
But it is the figures APC are getting that is their problem.
I voted for Atiku tho, but as far as I'm concerned, all these talk of rigging is balderdash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Mylove55(f): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
1x2x3:

What are you encouraging? Rigging, intimidation and thuggery?
is bad for obi.diot to rig in anambra and enugu to put it on tinubu or inec chairman.
is also bad for okowa to try to rig in Delta and blame apc,
is equally bad for udom to rig Akwa Ibom and blame akpabio,
all these are wickedness
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Tommydare(m): 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Just say ibos are coming for them. Which one be youths are coming for them
mikelopez:
This is pure open daylight robbery

The can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Mayhem1: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Obi the rigger..

this is not proof that lp rigged, it's only 159 people that voted not 5000 and ebonyi people have alot of love for Obi.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by IreneJane: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:

Like your dad right?
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Mccullum: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Atiku and Obi were united in defeat... they should go to court for redress on their complaint..

This is Nigeria, our peaceful co-existence is important..
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Igba123: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Mylove55:
They're not mature
Did you say mature? If gej really saved Nigeria this won't be happening. To Accept this charade of an election is the greatest injustice any of them will mete out to those who risked their lives to stand for ours under the sun to vote for them. Not accepting the result is the greatest show of love anyone can show to Nigerians.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by abidem4real: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:

You have the liberty to relocate to Sambisa or any place of your choice. Stop wailing! That's how Nigerian politics is played. All the politics players understand the way it is.
To think of seeing Nigerian politics being played like American politics is a mirage!

The only solution is to find the means of exterminating the current crops of Nigerian rooted politicians, Obi inclusive. By so doing, we will all have a Nigeria of our dreams. Otherwise, no amount of wailing can stop current political charade in Nigeria. Come 2027, it will still happen.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by TrumpDonald2: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:

Some Yoruba people
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Allisgud: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
This one dey find appointment from tinubu
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by TrumpDonald2: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
abidem4real:

You have the liberty to relocate to Sambisa or any place of your choice. Stop wailing! That's how Nigerian politics is played. All the politics players understand the way it is.
To think of seeing Nigerian politics being played like American politics is a mirage!

The only solution is to find the means of exterminating the current crops of Nigerian rooted politicians, Obi inclusive. By so doing, we will all have a Nigeria of our dreams. Otherwise, no amount of wailing can stop current political charade in Nigeria. Come 2027, it will still happen.

It ends this year. The movie is about to begin. You don't steal Obi's mandate. Go and verify.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by ComeToJesus: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
An Afonja(my first time of using the term) will always be an Afonja; sellout.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by 1x2x3: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
Mylove55:
is bad for obi.diot to rig in anambra and enugu to put it on tinubu or inec chairman.
is also bad for okowa to try to rig in Delta and blame apc,
is equally bad for udom to rig Akwa Ibom and blame akpabio,
all these are wickedness

Sorry, I thought I quoted an adult with cerebral matter.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by zinaunreal(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Toluwanise247:
God bless the incoming president
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
God bless Nigerians
God bless me
God bless you

May your generations eat gala till infinity
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by AmeLonRo(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Good advise.
God bless America.
God bless Nigeria.
https://youtube.com/shorts/W-IauDgovHY?feature=share
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by blowjohn(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

This one funny o

When they told them to work together to uproot apc they were showing ego.

Now they are coming together after failing

Nawa o
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Mozegee: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
A typical Yoruba man , people who talk with two sides of the mouth.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by bizzibodi(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
stuffs2002:

Obi the rigger..

U want to force them to vote for who dem no like?
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by zinaunreal(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Asiwaju has been destined to be president of Nigeria

Otherwise, Atiku refused to work with Wike
Obituary refused to work with Kwankwaso

Now you can see how God favour Asiwaju

Congratulations to all progressive Nigerians

Its not over yet . Stop fooling yourself
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by bizzibodi(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obi is our president this i have seen.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by stuffs2002: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
bizzibodi:

U want to force them to vote for who dem no like?

Can you even listen to yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lands In Enugu To Campaign For LP Governorship Candidate & Others / Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari / Peter Obi & Obasanjo In Uyo For Burial Of Sunday Mbang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.