Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi (37422 Views)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by TollinsN: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
blueAgent:

Shut up your useless mouth.
The Stupids always hates the Truth.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Advancedman(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://www.thecable.ng/nigeriadecides2023-show-that-you-love-nigeria-call-tinubu-now-sdp-candidate-tells-atiku-obi/amp

Who is taking sdp serious INEC should deregister them they vote seller and democracy/decency disruptor.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by shegra58: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
This SDP candidate must be an Afonja mad man.

How does he expect a Winner to congrat someone that Rigged the election before the election even started.

How am i even sharing a Country with this type of people with mental illness.

Who did i offend in this country

Did i commit any crime by sharing the same country with Yoruba people
we told you that you're going to fail and you did

Igbos are synonymous to failure

Ómo Iran Kiran

Make una try again una go still fail

1 Like

Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Herbiodun09: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
I dey sell acid incase u wan die ontop tinubu matter.

As my candidate no win. May Obi burn in 1000 hells
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by MeeLan: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
They are bad lovers!
That's why they can't be president for now.

E go shock them when other foreign presidents starts trooping in congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by sukar886: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
You are so useless, a big fool, cos they have bribed u
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by TheNoble007(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
PandoraObi:
God bless jagaban the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria

He will not smell Aso rock... Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Mylove55(f): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Igba123:

Did you say mature? If gej really saved Nigeria this won't be happening. To Accept this charade of an election is the greatest injustice any of them will mete out to those who risked their lives to stand for ours under the sun to vote for them. Not accepting the result is the greatest show of love anyone can show to Nigerians.
is bad for obi.diot to rig in anambra and enugu to put it on tinubu or inec chairman.
is also bad for okowa to try to rig in Delta and blame apc,
is equally bad for udom to rig Akwa Ibom and blame akpabio,
all these are wickedness
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by blowjohn(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin grin cheesy

This election na cruise aswear.

The more u look, the less u see.

I come dey suspect say lp and pdp dey work together sef
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by EdwardRandy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
honor4me:
The question is why are sane people sharing a country with some one like you
Omo ale jatijati
Idiot! But since 1967 we have demanded to leave this country, why are you scared of letting us go? Una no like us, una still no go let us go, no be mumu dey worry una?

Most of you idiots from the west are worthless vultures!
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by candygist: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:

How does he expect a Winner to congrat someone that Rigged the election before the election even started.

Bros, you are free to relocate to Mali, nobody is stopping you.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Denoh68: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
dmz1:
Many Yoruba people and tribalism. The one you think are not tainted are closet tribalists
I HATE THESE TRIBALISTIC PARASITES, THEIR EDUCATION IS ZERO, THEIR RELIGION IS FULL OF BIAS, EVERYTHING ABOUT YORUBA IS SENTIMENT. FOOLS.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Denoh68: 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
EdwardRandy:

Idiot! But since 1967 we have demanded to leave this country, why are you scared of letting us go? Una no like us, una still no go let us go, no be mumu dey worry una?

Most of you idiots from the west are worthless vultures!
NWANNE, NO BLOODY YORUBA FOOL CAN STOP BIAFRA ACTUALIZATION, IT'S OUR PEOPLE. OUR POLITICIANS AND BUSINESSES MINDEDNESS. NO BLOODY YORUBA MAN CAN STOP BIAFRA ACTUALIZATION, THEM DEY CRAZE. IGBO N'EME ONWE HA.

1 Like

Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Denoh68: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
shegra58:
we told you that you're going to fail and you did

Igbos are synonymous to failure

Ómo Iran Kiran

Make una try again una go still fail
THE SAME WAY YORUBAS ARE SYNONYMOUS WITH FAILURE, THUGGERY, LIES, BACKWARDNESS. YORUBAS ARE THE ONES DRAGGING THE SOUTH BACK, GO AND VERIFY.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Thonee(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Toluwanise247:
God bless the incoming president
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
God bless Nigerians
God bless me
God bless you

So may God still bless those that rigged this elections and those supporting APC's evil?
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by samfrancis1(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:

kill your self so you can be reborn in another country.. we don’t even want your likes in the country.... your likes are the problem Nigeria is trying to eradicate.. and by the special grace of God.. we’ll celebrate…
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by shegra58: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Denoh68:
THE SAME WAY YORUBAS ARE SYNONYMOUS WITH FAILURE, THUGGERY, LIES, BACKWARDNESS. YORUBAS ARE THE ONES DRAGGING THE SOUTH BACK, GO AND VERIFY.
e dey pain you grin

Produce a president first from your region then we can talk grin
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Denoh68: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
shegra58:
e dey pain you grin

Produce a president first from your region then we can talk grin
WE GO SHOCK YOU.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Duru009(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
I knew this guy was planted all along by TINUBU......
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Okwyjesus(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by basybasy: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Stawner16 post=121351446]It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf Tinubu hugely benefitted from his main opponents; Atiku and Obi splitting each other's votes. It's a little too late to undo the damage now though.

P.S: If you're planning to cause civil unrest and mayhem, kindly abandon those plans now because you will be severely dealt with in the language you understand. Think about your parents before you hit the streets. Those inciting you are in the safety of foreign countries. Use your head, you've been warned.[/quote
True talk, PDP went for the election with divided house
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Masterito(m): 12:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Yes they are not only matured in rigging.
Mylove55:
They're not mature
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by keshconnections: 12:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Poleski: 12:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Coming from an unknown failed Presidential candidate who is probably looking for a political job.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by Winnersunited: 1:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Hoelujohn:

What Jagaban the incoming president needs to do on assumption of office first is to build lots of psychiatric hospital across all the local government areas. We have lots of mad people in Nigeria. Close to 9 million of them. Do you agree?
Especially in the wild wild west.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by temiflex01(m): 1:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:

Go and die, one spanner lost, we care less. Jagaban is here. My President grin grin grin
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by mosaicafrique: 1:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Johnthum:

You are free to change your nationality.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by KINGS100(m): 2:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by wildernessVoice: 4:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Rather those who love Nigeria should not accept broad daylight robbery of people's mandate.
How can we accept someone rejected by Lagos he claimed to have built.
Rejected by FCT the seat of Power and those who knows knows more on good governace.
Say No to the vegetable ruling Naija

Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by 123papas(m): 5:21am On Mar 01, 2023
He should not quote Chinua Achebe cos Bola Tinubu does not have the quality attributes of a Level 5 Leader. If in doubt, go and study about Level 5 Leadership.
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by shegra58: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Denoh68:
WE GO SHOCK YOU.
Jagaban is President
We are waiting for your shocker

Military just order some fresh cartridge and bullet from Russia grin
Re: Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi by herbalwisdom52(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Why do i have this feelings that president buhari will be shot dead after leaving office.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions / 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video / Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.