Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu (79744 Views)

Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) / Senators Bamidele, Adeola, Adeyemo, Abiru, Others Visit Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by richeeyo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This thief called tinubu has succeeded in buying everything and everyone around him.

His ambition is worth the blood and suffering of Nigerians

And to think so many yoruba youths because of their hatred for igbos are supporting the madness tinubu and his APC thieves are doing to 100s of millions of Nigerians
you people were so stupid and full of yourselves thinking only your tribes men vote would take obi to Aso Rock grin grin grin
this is just the start
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:
Behold, your next set of Ministers and looters;

1. Ganduje
2. Hell Rufai
3. Dele Alake
4. Dayo Israel (Special Adviser) grin grin
5. Festus Keyamo

Tinubu made people yhen yhen yhen but he couldn't recommend any of those "experts" he made to Buhari?? What did the dunce give to him at the end of the day?

Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Fayemi
Kemi Adeosun
Abike Dabiri

Same unproductive, old, and recycled political bandits and certificate forgers who have held their people captive for too long.

MC Oluomo - Minister of Transport and Aviation.

Owomoda do enter mma!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Trust77: 12:18am On Mar 01, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This thief called tinubu has succeeded in buying everything and everyone around him.

And to think so many yoruba youths because of their hatred for igbos are supporting the madness tinubu and his APC thieves are doing to 100s of millions of Nigerians

Honestly
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Ijaya123: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2023
LesbianBoy:

I thought naira redesign and scarcity is supposed to stop vote buying?

So what changed?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Trust77: 12:20am On Mar 01, 2023
dmz1:

Tinubu can never be president.

Watch the movie as it unfurls. Moreover Goodluck is making a hasty and an unwise decision visiting him now. The election is being strongly disputed and is discredited by foreign observers. He made the same wrong call 8years ago to Buhari instead of making sure that he was truly defeated. Is it to be called a peacemaker or what?

I just hate this useless Goodluck now

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Ykc2(m): 12:53am On Mar 01, 2023
ramdris:

You get sense and u mean well for this Country. God bless you.
but you need to ask your people to stop harassing traders ooh,you guys got nothing to lose,
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by tunde1200(m): 1:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Children of hates from the region of dominantion.

BIZNess123:
grin

As e dey pain Dem na so e dey sweet us...

Obi came third despite all the noise..
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Augustenite(m): 1:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Acidosis:

1. Ganduje
2. Hell Rufai
3. Dele Alake
5. Festus Keyamo

Tinubu made people yhen yhen yhen but he couldn't recommend any of those "experts" he made to Buhari?? What did the dunce give to him at the end of the day?

Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Fayemi
Kemi Adeosun
Abike Dabiri

Same unproductive, old, and recycled political bandits and certificate forgers who have held their people captive for too long.

U still dey cry? Oya stop crying before your eyeballs go comot.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Augustenite(m): 1:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Acidosis:

I should congratulate a fraudster?? You don't know me oo cheesy cheesy

Which work your papa dey do?
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 1:18am On Mar 01, 2023
LesbianBoy:

I hope some of you senseless woke forming Yoruba youths who are supporting Obi can see this ? Oponu omo Yoruba alainironu,you see your life,can you see it ? That serves you right !

How can you be so gullible to the extent of buying into an agenda that's designed to destroy you ,your heritage and everything you stand for,how could you Omo Yoruba ?! Can't you see the handwriting on the wall ? Think ! Obedient movement is purely an Igbo agenda which is being fraudulently projected as a Nigerian youths agenda;it is NOT,think ! Omo Yoruba,don't make yourself a tool to be used to destroy yourself ! Igbo people actually wish to have a Tinubu,they truly wish Lagos is theirs ;they are envious of what you have and who you are ! This is why they are out to destroy Tinubu and Lagos since they can't have any of the two !

If they are calling your heritage,your land "a no man's land' now,what do you think will happen if you stupidly and naively assist them to install a governor of Igbo extraction on your land just like you stupidly assisted Obi to win in Lagos ? Have you ever asked yourself,why is it only Igbo people all the time ? Are they the only non Yoruba living among us ? Hmmm,Mr and Madam Yoruba yeyebrities,oh my,pray that what's going on now does not eventually snowball to violence,walahi,talahi,you own don be be that ! You'll be treated as traitors,even worse than these village dwelling idiots from the land primitive cannibals whobalways love to hate us yet,can't stay in their barren land !

Omo Yoruba r'onu e !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by mosaicafrique: 1:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Acidosis:

1. Ganduje
2. Hell Rufai
3. Dele Alake
5. Festus Keyamo

Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Fayemi
Kemi Adeosun
Abike Dabiri

It's never easy to accept defeat, we told you guys to go and study Nigeria and know how things play in Nigeria but instead , people like you have an imaginary country of mirage and fallacy breed from to much use of social media and fake understanding of every reality. Nigeria no be Canada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by mosaicafrique: 1:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Acidosis:

Nobody needs to know you, if you were so relevant, you would have made obi become the winner. Oniranu , you guys need to learn politics, it's called political party and game of politics. It's not a reality that needs to be eroded by emotions. You guys decided to be fooled by one of us that claims to be innocent and holy, taking advantage of gullible young people and claiming saint simply because he left PDP that we were all members in the past. Olosho wey change clothes and location de claim to be a virgin.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Laple0541(m): 1:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Acidosis:

1. Ganduje
2. Hell Rufai
3. Dele Alake
5. Festus Keyamo

Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Fayemi
Kemi Adeosun
Abike Dabiri

You will cry for 8 good years cos Tinubu will spend 8yrs as president.

Tinubu is far better than your 3rd class Messiah, all the hatred planted by you people will surely be harvested by you. Tinubu we voted for and he shall be the president of the country.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Taigaban: 3:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Wike was right.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by aljharem(m): 4:33am On Mar 01, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

I hope some of you senseless woke forming Yoruba youths who are supporting Obi can see this ? Oponu omo Yoruba alainironu,you see your life,can you see it ? That serves you right !

How can you be so gullible to the extent of buying into an agenda that's designed to destroy you ,your heritage and everything you stand for,how could you Omo Yoruba ?! Can't you see the handwriting on the wall ? Think ! Obedient movement is purely an Igbo agenda which is being fraudulently projected as a Nigerian youths agenda;it is NOT,think ! Omo Yoruba,don't make yourself a tool to be used to destroy yourself ! Igbo people actually wish to have a Tinubu,they truly wish Lagos is theirs ;they are envious of what you have and who you are ! This is why they are out to destroy Tinubu and Lagos since they can't have any of the two !

If they are calling your heritage,your land "a no man's land' now,what do you think will happen if you stupidly and naively assist them to install a governor of Igbo extraction on your land just like you stupidly assisted Obi to win in Lagos ? Have you ever asked yourself,why is it only Igbo people all the time ? Are they the only non Yoruba living among us ? Hmmm,Mr and Madam Yoruba yeyebrities,oh my,pray that what's going on now does not eventually snowball to violence,walahi,talahi,you own don be be that ! You'll be treated as traitors,even worse than these village dwelling idiots from the land primitive cannibals whobalways love to hate us yet,can't stay in their barren land !

Omo Yoruba r'onu e !

God bless you

Allow me to copy this

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Napata77: 4:42am On Mar 01, 2023
DeLaRue:
See as GEJ and Tinubu are laughing yakata.

These people are all friends behind closed doors

THAT IS WHAT I KEEP TELLING ALL THESE YOUTHS FIGHTING EACH OTHER OVER THESE MEN.

I WAS EVEN EXPECTING TO SEE OBI THERE.

MAYBE HE'S HIDING IN THE CAR.

THEY'RE ALL FRIENDS.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Mrmb: 4:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Acidosis:

Agreed. What about the best ministers Nigeria has ever produced abi that one doesn't count?

Mention them and let's compare them with the crop of ministers under buhaaari. We compare their achievements
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by koladata(m): 5:39am On Mar 01, 2023
will knowing you reduce the price of tomato ?
Acidosis:

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 01, 2023
It's politics, obedient should get a life.

Tinubu has always been a popular political heavyweight.

Tinubu lost Lagos because of Christians and not Obi
I prefer Tinubu to Atiku with many wives and countless children and grandchildren, concubines .

Tinubu can't be worse compare to Buhari
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by OLULAW: 6:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Th1efnubu is a fraud, this election is a fraud, Nigeria itself is a fraud. Any surprises. Not at all. What do you expect from one of the mist corrupt countries in the world ostensibly now set to be ruled by a drug lord? Nigeria would pay dearly for it if this nonsense is allowed to happen.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by loooozeem: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=121352090]This thief called tinubu has succeeded in buying everything and everyone around him.

And to think so many yoruba youths because of their hatred for igbos are supporting the madness tinubu and his APC thieves are doing to 100s of millions of Nigerians[/quote
To me igbo are always foolish people
When they win Lagos, Tinubu is not vote
They started crying.
Next president after the new president is Hausawa

Awon oloshi
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by loooozeem: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2023
aljharem:

God bless you

Allow me to copy this

God bless you
Allow me to copy too

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by ramdris(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Ykc2:
but you need to ask your people to stop harassing traders ooh,you guys got nothing to lose,
. Noted Boss!
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Wickedfacts: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Ojiofor:

Your father is a piglet you son of a biatch.

Bastard child of a pig, hope your eyes don clear.
Foolish slave

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
aljharem:

God bless you

Allow me to copy this

Amen,many thanks bro.

You can copy it my brother.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Appletek: 10:31pm On Mar 16
Juju70:
Druggie will never smell that seat! This time its different! Better for army to take over!!! Eberibe

How market?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Juju70(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17
Appletek:

How market?

You must be hungry! Wat a pity!
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by naija4life247: 4:46pm On Mar 17
Acidosis:

1. Ganduje
2. Hell Rufai
3. Dele Alake
5. Festus Keyamo

Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Fayemi
Kemi Adeosun
Abike Dabiri

Are you still crying or you have upgraded to wailing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media / Smart Nonso Okafor: Mother Sells Akara, He Won Anambra Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.