Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu (79707 Views)

Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) / Senators Bamidele, Adeola, Adeyemo, Abiru, Others Visit Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
dmz1:

Tinubu can never be president.

Watch the movie as it unfurls. Moreover Goodluck is making a hasty and an unwise decision visiting him now. The election is being strongly disputed and is discredited by foreign observers. He made the same wrong call 8years ago to Buhari instead of making sure that he was truly defeated. Is it to be called a peacemaker or what?
he's a coward very mumu somebody..somwo ppl are just lucky in life it not as if they merited it..look at what Good luck is doing.. Shame

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by casualobserver: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
The world has moved on. Obi is instead going back to old habits associating with PDP.

He should remmember the people that voted for him did not vote for him to mingle with PDP

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by TollinsN: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
OH!!! ALMIGHTY GOD. I PRAYED THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE ME SURMOUNT ALL MY OBSTACLES IN LIFE. LIKE YOU DID FOR BOLA HAMEED TINUBU

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:
Behold, your next set of Ministers and looters;

1. Ganduje
2. Hell Rufai
3. Dele Alake
4. Dayo Israel (Special Adviser) grin grin
5. Festus Keyamo

Tinubu made people yhen yhen yhen but he couldn't recommend any of those "experts" he made to Buhari?? What did the dunce give to him at the end of the day?

Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Fayemi
Kemi Adeosun
Abike Dabiri

Same unproductive, old, and recycled political bandits and certificate forgers who have held their people captive for too long.

Which happened because your party could not stay united for one single year.

Plus your side has the same number of looters and thieves. Let's not pretend.

No, I never voted for Tinubu. Never ever will.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by ipobarecriminals: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
sad If he pain you, drink acidious.una go dey alright

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by STENON(f): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Congratulations My President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

As e dey pain dem (LP), e dey sweet us ( APC) cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Sormeh: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
I don't know why the first pix looks too sweet to me grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Tareq1105: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This thief called tinubu has succeeded in buying everything and everyone around him.

His ambition is worth the blood and suffering of Nigerians

If you allow your blood to be spilled for Nigeria. Me I dey my house they sleep.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by hammerT: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
the joke is on tinubu, this is because, he can never smells Aso Rock.

last, last...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Abeg make den declare the result of the presidential election and let's move on with our lives.
This govt can't do any better than they've done with this election. It would be naive to expect a govt that messed up the economy, security, our unity, fuel supply and simple currency change to perform excellently in national elections with all its logistic challenges and loopholes for corruption.
Let's get real jare and declare the winner.
If we scuttle this election because we don't like BAT, we may be working for Atiku and his Fulani people.
No matter what, I think we are better off with BAT than with Bubu or Atiku.
I'm not BATified yet o.🀣
Just being real

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by gigabyte13: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
The new bride....
Me l just came to read comments of
SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF HATE AND PERDITIONS.
How market......?
After the initial gragra and braggadocios
As e dey pain dem
E dey sweet us.....
Sorrrrrryyyyy ooooooooooo

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by JerySmalls(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
I held some people at high note, but after seeing this show of shame, I rest my case, true true, some people are really shameless, it stinks to the highest heavens!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by labiola: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
The more reason why will all need to be careful. They are elite, the fight of Nigeria soul is between the elite and citizen.

Oddfinder012:
I can Never understand these people

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by angelina08(f): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Frontend: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
If Buhari can rule Nigeria
Anybody can

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Ayk8: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
IN THE CLASS!!!

Teacher: PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
Students: BOLA AHMED TINUBU!!!

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Johnn78: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
As e dey pain zombidiots e dey sweet us. Biaf*raud can nevrr be president

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Heavensent01(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This thief called tinubu has succeeded in buying everything and everyone around him.

His ambition is worth the blood and suffering of Nigerians

And to think so many yoruba youths because of their hatred for igbos are supporting the madness tinubu and his APC thieves are doing to 100s of millions of Nigerians

you're an imbeciles, no wonder you couldn't find a good moniker for yourself than this demeaning words

please point out Yoruba youths fault here? Yoruba youths should be fighting against their kinsman when Atiku kinsmen ain't fighting against him and obi kinsmen ain't fighting against him

calling for cancellation of result might produce the same result, doing another election will give Southeast leaders who lost badly to obi to do their homework well hence there won't be any huge votes for him, they underrated him and he caught them unaware with religion driving campaign

I can bet you if Inec organized new election which can't happen, obi won't have 750k votes not to those that you imbeciles have abused

the South south, the Yorubas that voted him won't again because of you people insult

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by daywatcher: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Some people will not sleep tonight..they know themselves

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Juju70(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Druggie will never smell that seat! This time its different! Better for army to take over!!! Eberibe
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by prettyangel10(f): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:

The truth is bitter.

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by SuperSupremo(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:
New Mecca
Better than New Benin
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Tannhauser(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
cool
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Kingzz0001: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by rockmite: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
dguyindcorner:
Ekun egbere.

Bros, I feel u

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by vhykeeytor(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan, Former Ghanaian President John Mahama,Former Kenya President Kenyatta, Vice President-to-be, Governors, Well-wishers in early congratulatory visit to Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu at his residence in Abuja on Tuesday

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1630627644176728064

With this Jona and Tinubu pic it's very clear Nigeria is cursed. I just dey laugh una

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by sukkot: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
hammerT:
the joke is on tinubu, this is because, he can never smells Aso Rock.

last, last...
nwokem no start today

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:
cool

With such margin victory is certain

Congratulations to all progressives that stood tall to all this useless Zombidiots miscreants

They sticked to insult and curses, we sticked to fact and past records

They called strangers Agbado, Urchins, 30k stipend collector, blackmailed people

The truth always win

Personal lesson from Jagaban in this journey to victory... "Ignore completely your adversary focus only on your goals , aspirantion, ambition and wining strategy"

Please stop any form of triggerings , winners don’t do that. It’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming government for a better Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha, El-Rufai's Wife, Kid, Face Deportation From Indonesia / Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World / Smart Nonso Okafor: Mother Sells Akara, He Won Anambra Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.