Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu (79754 Views)

Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles / Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) / Senators Bamidele, Adeola, Adeyemo, Abiru, Others Visit Bola Tinubu In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Alsenora: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
He was focused on the goal, ignoring distractions. See no evil: hear no evil...
olbod:
When God says yes no man can say no. Inspite of his image being maligned, insult from left right and center. He kept quiet all through, it is not in ranting and raising unnecessay dust. Congrats once again
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
dmz1:

Tinubu can never be president.

Watch the movie as it unfurls. Moreover Goodluck is making a hasty and an unwise decision visiting him now. The election is being strongly disputed and is discredited by foreign observers. He made the same wrong call 8years ago to Buhari instead of making sure that he was truly defeated. Is it to be called a peacemaker or what?

No mind the baboon. I now detest him for this act. What nonsense is that? I'll wait for Foreign observers and world powers to congratulate him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Alsenora:
He was focused on the goal, ignoring distractions. See no evil: hear no evil...

No one steals Peter Obi's mandate. He beat Thieffnubu in Lagos, he will beat him again.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Wickedfacts: 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

If you call this victory, shame on you. For all we know, we don't know what transpired in the visit.

So don't call it a congratulatory visit

Do you know APC won GEJ's local government?
Dey Play o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by wellmax(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
KillSars:
Zombiedients, how far.... grin cheesy

No. We are magnanimous in victory.
We welcome all of them to join hands in building a new Nigeria of our dreams.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by madjune(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Jonathan has always been a fool.

I'm not surprised.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:

Bitterness of the soul.... Think positive.. force yourself to think positive of others especially Tinubu.. it would help you

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Think positive of a thief that stole people's votes?

You urchins are even worse than the thief.

Anyway it's not uhuru yet, so make una chill.

You don't know that man called Peter Obi. No one steals his mandate

Him beat Thieffnubu for Lagos, he will beat him again in court.

He said he's coming to end the structure of criminality and God willing, he will.

So relax and watch young boy. 😊
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Moh247: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Think positive of a thief that stole people's votes?

You urchins are even worse than the thief.

Anyway it's not uhuru yet, so make una chill.

You don't know that man called Peter Obi. No one steals his mandate

Him beat Thieffnubu for Lagos, he beat him again in court.

He said he's coming to end the structure of criminality and God willing, he will.

So relax and watch young boy. 😊

Acrimony

Trump supporter turned Obi supporter

You Political choices reeks of bitterness
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Illegal1(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:
cool

With such margin victory is certain

Congratulations to all progressives that stood tall to all the toxic menace of the delinquents secessionist turned Obi supporters

They sticked to insult and curses, we sticked to fact and past records

They called strangers Agbado, Urchins, 30k stipend collector, blackmailed people

The truth always win

Personal lesson from Jagaban in this journey to victory... "Ignore completely your adversary focus only on your goals , aspirantion, ambition and wining strategy"

senior man...oil dey head jare..

no mind those zombies with their social media president..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by dyera(m): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:
cool

With such margin victory is certain

Congratulations to all progressives that stood tall to all the toxic menace of the delinquents secessionist turned Obi supporters

They sticked to insult and curses, we sticked to fact and past records

They called strangers Agbado, Urchins, 30k stipend collector, blackmailed people

The truth always win

Personal lesson from Jagaban in this journey to victory... "Ignore completely your adversary focus only on your goals , aspirantion, ambition and wining strategy"

I respect Tinubu as a man of character, how he gave way for Buhari and waited for him to rule for eight years. That is not something Obi, Atiku or Kwankwaso can do

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by labi1977(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu's record is too spotty for me but Reno was right !

the man is a political Maverick even if he had to buy the election he anticipated all betrayals from the North.

Igbo people calm down. Instead of now resuming biafra continue to support Peter obi. He remains your best hope I think if you learn respect for others we can all vote for Peter obi one day.

Honestly the real winner of this election for lp might be grv. grin grin. e don get hope
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Moh247:

Acrimony

Trump supporter turned Obi supporter

You Political choices reeks of bitterness

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

See mumu talking about hatred. I have seen you show Obi love.

Like I said, just hold on watch the drama that will unfold in the days to come. Obi is not an ordinary man. He's a destroyer. He will destroy Thieffnubu completely politically and set you guys free.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC Chairman Phone Numbers. Call Him I Have Called Him Too.

(Modify) (Quote)
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Nolevel666: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
See them all laughing as if nothing happened during the elections.

Evil can rule for only so much time.

Counterproductive pride and self deceit kills a man faster than snake’s venom.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by sparko1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This thief called tinubu has succeeded in buying everything and everyone around him.

His ambition is worth the blood and suffering of Nigerians

And to think so many yoruba youths because of their hatred for igbos are supporting the madness tinubu and his APC thieves are doing to 100s of millions of Nigerians

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know, the fact that you still hate Yoruba after all the support you got from them says alot about you.

You voted, they voted, let it rest, don't carry Nigeria politics on your head you will not hear, moderation is the key.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
I can't believe this shit angry angry
Someone wake me up I'm dreamin
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Do you know APC won GEJ's local government?
Dey Play o

Baba calm down. If only you know what happened during this election you will understand why PDP and Labour are calling for a cancelation.

Each of these parties had agents at every polling unit. They have a situation room where they electronically upload actual votes. The race was between Obi and Atiku become INEC sabotaged the whole exercise.

What INEC was announcing did not tally with the actual votes on ground that was why Dino was insisting on the BVAS.

Relax and watch the drama that will unfold. Moh247 and other urchins should go and verify.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by donkelz(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
I swear, it is the GUTS for me! Like GEJ, Really?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
On a courtesy visit to the incoming President

Zombidiots in the mud
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:
This thief called tinubu has succeeded in buying everything and everyone around him.

And to think so many yoruba youths because of their hatred for igbos are supporting the madness tinubu and his APC thieves are doing to 100s of millions of Nigerians

Yes, I personally supported him because no yaaanmirinn dead or alive will be allowed to rule Nigeria for a long time until you get sense

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:

The truth is bitter.

Won so wipe ki e stop ekun egbere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by kanupapilo: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
0monnak0da:
I think when African leaders come to Nigeria they realise they are learners in stealing and rigging
I don't think they come to monitor election
It is like they come for training
grin
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by kingandamy4life(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu will never be president...God just dey laugh this people. Let the finish their own, i mean let them use every arsenal within thier reach ohh because when God begins to do wonders it will be like did we not tell you? He will soon turn the wisdom of Ahitofeil to foolishness
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by HellVictorinho7: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:

I would rather celebrate Hushpuppi, a confident fraudster, not this one that hides under "progressives" to steal people's mandates. cheesy
peter jezus mohament obi no beta 4 supporting cbn nonsense policy.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
It's too early for the ranting
Acidosis:
Behold, your next set of Ministers and looters;

1. Ganduje
2. Hell Rufai
3. Dele Alake
4. Dayo Israel (Special Adviser) grin grin
5. Festus Keyamo

Tinubu made people yhn yhen yhen but he couldn't recommend any of those "experts" he made to Buhari?? What did the dunce give to him at the end of the day?

Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Fayemi
Kemi Adeosun
Abike Dabiri

Same unproductive, old, and recycled political bandits and certificate forgers who have held their people captive for too long.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by stuffs2002: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:

1. Ganduje
2. Hell Rufai
3. Dele Alake
5. Festus Keyamo

Tinubu made people yhen yhen yhen but he couldn't recommend any of those "experts" he made to Buhari?? What did the dunce give to him at the end of the day?

Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Fayemi
Kemi Adeosun
Abike Dabiri

Same unproductive, old, and recycled political bandits and certificate forgers who have held their people captive for too long.

IPOB in sifia pains grin

As E dey sweet us, E dey pain dem
As E dey pain dem, E sweet us grin
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Beolly(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:

1. Ganduje
2. Hell Rufai
3. Dele Alake
5. Festus Keyamo

Tinubu made people yhen yhen yhen but he couldn't recommend any of those "experts" he made to Buhari?? What did the dunce give to him at the end of the day?

Aregbesola
Lai Mohammed
Fayemi
Kemi Adeosun
Abike Dabiri

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
DeLaRue:
See as GEJ and Tinubu are laughing yakata.

These people are all friends behind closed doors

I was marvelled as well

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by kilimanjaro(m): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
clog:
Jonathan Na big fool. Very stupid weakling. Part of d problems we r facing now. How on earth does any right thinking person feel Tinubu is worth to be our president. I regret am a Nigerian. God forbid
Jonathan is not a fool, he sees beyond you and your generation.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
olbod:
When God says yes no man can say no. Inspite of his image being maligned, insult from left right and center. He kept quiet all through, it is not in ranting and raising unnecessay dust. Congrats once again
Despite what Nigerians experienced from APC govt.
Re: Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu by Timiolutomi: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:

You must be stupid for coming into a hasten conclusion without a data driven basis to say that Yoruba youth hates igbos.

You are nothing but a tribal bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son / "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.