Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) (5678 Views)

APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye / Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP / Kim & Trump Meet: Concrete Evidence Nuclear Weapons Are Fake #THERISEOFSODOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Illegal1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
khalling2008:
Here is not the tribunal court, don't disturb our peace here, we are still celebrating the new president-elect, please.

don't mind those zombies...

we warn them say peter obi no fit defeat tinubu cap talkmore of tinubu himslf,but they call us urchins..

now they are crying and wailing up and down...

them never even start to cry..
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by ForG(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obrigardo:

Except they want to take down nairaland, there's pictorial evidence and you can see this is real.

I would advise you give context to each of the picture so it will not be inadmissible.

What context, sir?
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Putinofrussia: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
BossGerald:

If you want to see other ones, why don't you ask inec to upload results

This isn't enough evidence abi?? Apc is very poor at rigging ordinary election.
How do you know they are even authentic?
Anybody can do this.
Well,the court will decide.
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by madapcmod: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Illegal1:

super story

Keep supporting evil. You may cheat to pass exam but when it's time to defend your certificate, you will realise the harm you have done to yourself
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by ForG(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Anybody can do this.

Yes. But not anybody can stamp the with the official INEC seal. That designates authority.

1 Like

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Obrigardo: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
ForG:

What context, sir?

The ward involved and what those numbers mean.

The problem with us is that we have these evidences before us but only few will understand it.

Hope you get me
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Illegal1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
madapcmod:

Keep supporting evil. You may cheat to pass exam but when it's time to defend your certificate, you will realise the harm you have done to yourself

u never even start to wail...
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by BossGerald: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Anybody can do this.

Oya upload the authentic one.
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by wahalawahala: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
madapcmod:

😭😭😭😭😭
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by TheOldGods: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Chai Apc why. This result alone is already good to cancel all elections, but no I wouldn't want that. Let labour party present evidence on where they won with huge votes so when it's subtracted, they will be declared winner immediately

1 Like

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kingspin:
Rivers was a clear proof, INEC was out to rig the election.
The reality on ground proved Labour Party first, PDP second and APC last.
Kano is a case study.
Even in his evidence

Apc took second.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by kanupapilo: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
denko:
please keep them safe
100%
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by waynetee(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
That is what you Wil be busy with for 8 years
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by basilo102: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
inforesource:

Exactly what I mean. These politicians know the herculean task on unraveling this frauds, so they dare you and went on with their evil acts of rigging. It will take a very strong will with huge financial and human experts resources to unravel this menace. May God Almighty help this country.
Obi is equal to the task. He did it in Anambra

1 Like

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Wisfem: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
inforesource:

Calm down buddy, why is your body hot? I am a very strong Obidient and I asked genuine questions so that answers can be found. Like what's happening right now. So calm down and don't be quick to attack people online because you don't know who is behind the keyboard.

Am not truly attacking you, but you can't call this one election now!!how can someone sit in his house and compile figures and be announcing to learned persons and expect me to clap for him as if am a fool
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by bukas15(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Op add this. This is my pooling unit

2 Likes

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by ForG(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
bukas15:
Op add this. This is my pooling unit

It's not stamped, brother.
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
I have gone to irev to cross-check d uploads there to dis one...

4rm d huge figures I had bn calculatin 4 both APC and LP, abeg, hw did APC manage to Garner so much votes?

Am confused!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by inforesource: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Wisfem:

Am not truly attacking you, but you can't call this one election now!!how can someone sit in his house and compile figures and be announcing to learned persons and expect me to clap for him as if am a fool
But it won't stand. They have played their last card in 2019, unfortunately they did not know.
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by inforesource: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
basilo102:

Obi is equal to the task. He did it in Anambra
We are behind him.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
waynetee:
That is what you Wil be busy with for 8 years
u are ok wit evil?
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by waynetee(m): 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

u are ok wit evil?

Evil as how?
What is evil ?
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by Wisfem: 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
inforesource:

But it won't stand. They have played their last card in 2019, unfortunately they did not know.

Not at all...
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Abeg make una see anoda original scam

from d original result, I detected dat APC scored 23, while LP scored 46, but u can see from d scam dat APC removed d 40 from LP and jez carry am add am to APC own now making it 63 while LP is been reduced to 6.

dem no know how dem wan com take manipulate come do the original forty-sometin word dem write b4.

I laff at Wike's left ball

grin
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
waynetee:

Evil as how?
What is evil ?
u rigged election and u are tellin d pesin to wait 8yrs b4 seekin redress...

dats devilish

both u and dat pesin u supported to rig d election cant make heaven...

infact I go call our resident pastor here 4 u now 4 deliverance
angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by kanupapilo: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

u rigged election and u are tellin d pesin to wait 8yrs b4 seekin redress...

dats devilish
shocked
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
who get dat LP app or portal make I begin dey upload my own evidences 4rm here first
cool
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by LikeAking: 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
All the results were snapped by the good citizens of Nigeria..

Na woke rigging b d worst...

The worst of the worst..

Inec na scam..

1 Like

Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2023
anoda one oo

zoom into APC line and see dat a different pen was used apart 4rm d original pen used earlier

I wish I be part of LP forensic team now
cool

LP shld investigate, Tinubu didnt get upto 15% in Rivers state

aah!
A whooooole Rivers state?
Giving Tinubu large numbers and Obi small numbers?
Impossible!
Re: I Just Unearthed The Most Concrete Evidence of Electoral Malpractice (PHOTOS) by jlinkd78(m): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Wike will not die well for subverting d will of d people with impunity. Only about 20 results sheets were uploaded above and with your calculator u have 6042 valid and signed votes for Labour Party. Obio Akpor has 355 polling units and only 20 has given Obi over 6000 but Wike concocted a result that Obi's Labour scored 3829 for d entire 355 p.u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre / Nigeria Would Be Better If? / Controversial Pension Thief Judge, Talba Suspended For One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.