Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! (1109 Views)

Rivers State Already Uploaded 2 Faulty Results Into The IREV Portal / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by RealLordZeus(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
It is widely accepted that INEC really disappointed Nigerians with the IREV portal glitches. But now that is back online, I expect every warring parties to calm down and allow the electoral process to continue. The results are being uploaded to IREV, if it doesn't tally with what your party agent have, then bring tangible evidence .
Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by Shifi1: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Blunder has happened
Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by socialmediaman: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
RealLordZeus:
It is widely accepted that INEC really disappointed Nigerians with the IREV portal glitches. But now that is back online, I expect every warring parties to calm down and allow the electoral process to continue. The results are being uploaded to IREV, if it doesn't tally with what your party agent have, then bring tangible evidence .

That's where the matter tie wrapper

Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by Igboid: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
RealLordZeus:

It's like not using VAR during a football match, and telling aggrieved parties who lost due to dubious offside that VAR should have stopped, that VAR is now ready, after match have been concluded and 3 points awarded to opponents.
Does it make sense to you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by mikelopez: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is pure open daylight robbery

They can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

2 Likes

Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by RealLordZeus(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Igboid:

It's like not using VAR during a football match, and telling aggrieved parties who lost due to dubious offside that VAR should have stopped, that VAR is now ready, after match have been concluded and 3 points awarded to opponents.
Using your analogies, Var is used during football matches not after

Bvas was used to upload result to the server, the problem occurred after uploading and during collation.

It's very simple, every party has an agent in every polling unit, if they upload rubbish, bring out the real ones
Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by Brendaniel: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
RealLordZeus:

Using your analogies, Var is used during football matches not after

Bvas was used to upload result to the server, the problem occurred after uploading and during collation.

It's very simple, every party has an agent in every polling unit, if they upload rubbish, bring out the real ones

I'm sure you know that VAR does not tell the players to wait for 3 days before for the match to continue, in this case the BVAS was supposed to be used at the polling units immediately after the elections, any result that is uploaded and does not tally with the information captured by the agents of each party will be adjusted to the original result, now remember that will be checking 176,000 polling unit results one by one....

Before we even talk further now, just to let you know the results had been written since January 2022, I somehow got a post from a Tinubu supporter here on Nairaland and he might be the only one who posted it.

Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by Softmirror: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
sanusideunifier:

That's where the matter tie wrapper

ALL THESE ALLEGATIONS HAVE BEEN CLEARED BY THE INEC CHAIRMAN.
Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by TruthIsBitter02: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Op, I checked my polling unit where elections did not hold and what am seeing there is Jigawa result sheet in Imo state polling unit.
Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by DMerciful(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
IREV has been compromised.
RealLordZeus:

Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by RealLordZeus(m): 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

I'm sure you know that VAR does not tell the players to wait for 3 days before for the match to continue, in this case the BVAS was supposed to be used at the polling units immediately after the elections, any result that is uploaded and does not tally with the information captured by the agents of each party will be adjusted to the original result, now remember that will be checking 176,000 polling unit results one by one....

Before we even talk further now, just to let you know the results had been written since January 2022, I somehow got a post from a Tinubu supporter here on Nairaland and he might be the only one who posted it.

I think you are confusing the two, BVAS and IREV are two different entities although linked together..

Bvas supposed to work at the voting center (polling unit) and yes it works there with some flaws of course

Irev was supposed after voting and thats where the effed up occurred..

Also, the screenshot you attached doesn't tally with the existing realities at all..

Anyway, I am not advocating for any candidate, I m just suing for peace so we dont descend to anarchy ... the existing naira wahala don tire me not to add election issue join...

My point is, be civilised in your cause
Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by johannu(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Igboid:

You get sense, unlike OP.
Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by Brendaniel: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
RealLordZeus:

I think you are confusing the two, BVAS and IREV are two different entities although linked together..

Bvas supposed to work at the voting center (polling unit) and yes it works there with some flaws of course

Irev was supposed after voting and thats where the effed up occurred..

Also, the screenshot you attached doesn't tally with the existing realities at all..

Anyway, I am not advocating for any candidate, I m just suing for peace so we dont descend to anarchy ... the existing naira wahala don tire me not to add election issue join...

My point is, be civilised in your cause

Yes it won't tally completely because of unforseen circumstances but they always had a result already written, read this article below and see more....

https://www.nairaland.com/7590821/breaking-how-tinubu-scammed-inec
Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by Parachoko: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2023
TruthIsBitter02:
Op, I checked my polling unit where elections did not hold and what am seeing there is Jigawa result sheet in Imo state polling unit.
Show us evidence

Where in Imo did you vote, tell us the name of your LG and polling unit
Re: Can We Have Peace Now That IREV Portal Is Working! by aariwa(m): 6:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Agbado brain ..after 90 minutes and end of match you ask a referee to declare penalty?…dead Agbado brain

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander From Abia State Is On The Ballot For HOA Elections. / Cowardly Accepting The Faulty Results Of A Faulty Election Is Not The Best Thing / Obi Fed People With The Sacred Apple, Nigeria May Not Be The Same Again- Nnamani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.