Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election (993 Views)

Grand Finale Of Peter Obi's US Tour In NYC (photos) / Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election by ekolobaba: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
America’s favourite man Peter Obi is losing in Nigeria. 😭😭😭

Watch Western media and officials start crying about “rigged elections.”

Hopefully, there won’t be a color revolution and a demand for a new Presidential election.

Peter Obi is the American pick.

Every US/UK mainstream media has fawned over him.

The Economist editorial even endorsed him

Already, the standard regime-change organisations like NDI and IRI - both part of NED and funded by US government - are whining about Nigeria’s elections. 🙄

NED - National Endowment for Democracy
NDI - National Democratic Institute
IRI - International Republican Institute

He is backed by the International Republican Institute and the National Democratic Institute. The NDI was founded in 1983, shortly after the US Congress created the National Endowment for Democracy. NDI is funded by George Soros's Open Society Foundations.🧐

https://twitter.com/kanthan2030/status/1630573430545481728?s=12

Re: Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election by Fahdiga(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Truth can never be hiding. Democrats the world over knows Obi as the winner of this election.

8 Likes

Re: Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election by mikelopez: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is pure open daylight robbery

They can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

1 Like

Re: Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election by ekolobaba: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fahdiga:
Truth can never be hiding. Democrats the world over knows Obi as the winner of this election.

Ewu Gambia. I don’t think you understand the post.

It’s slavery to your white god not democrats. You don’t know who Soros is, anuofia.

If Obi win, you go suffer for another 50 yrs, anu mpama

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election by sirchim(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
APCHEAT, go hiaram no b small. Za kuchi Mai gerinku.
Re: Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election by Tesylove(f): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:
This is pure open daylight robbery

They can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink
Re: Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election by Fahdiga(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
ekolobaba:

My father is Ewu Gambia. I don’t think my illiterate and smelly mom understand the post.

It’s slavery to my white god not democrats. My foolish father don’t know who Soros is, I am anuofia.

If Obi win, my family go suffer for another 50 yrs, all my family members are anu mpama
You mean am? Chai.
Re: Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election by 2mch(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Thank God he lost. We don’t want another country remote controlling Nigeria. George Soros controls a lot of countries. He’s the one that pushes such agenda as Gender change and trans activities. All bizzare things against a cultures heritage. Obi was trying to sell Nigeria for his ambition. See where he went to get funding and backing. Thank you God! Obi would have sold Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election by ojun50(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Una wahala too much, politician no be nigeria problem nigerians na them be the real problem.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election by waynetee(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Who are these and who are you?

Go and eat poo of your slave masters fool.
Re: Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election by Ken4Christ: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
ekolobaba:

It’s slavery to your white god not democrats. You don’t know who Soros is, anuofia.

I think it's the other way around. Your brain needs to be refixed. You are thinking upside down.
Re: Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election by cursedAbiola(f): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
ekolobaba:

thunder fire your harlot mother
Re: Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
OP, whichever way you choose to colour the attrocities committed by INEC, na you Sabi

The truth still remains that this election was rigged and there are evidences all over the place

I must say that I am proud of this generation!!!
Re: Foreigners On Twitter Are Calling Peter Obi US/UK/EU Candidate In The Election by Beremx(f): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
The elections have been rigged and the wrong choice has been forced on Nigerians.
I expect UK, US and EU to start gathering those who rigged elections and start imposing permanent VISA bans on them and their families.

This is my wish right now.

(1) (Reply)

3 Things About Lagos State Elections Thats Makes Igbos Laugh At Yoruba Attitude / 2023 Election Tribunal: Why The Fixation Only On Peter Obi? / Interim Government Vs Tinubu Who Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.