Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) (1936 Views)

INEC Needs To Be Reformed: Full Text Of YIAGA Africa's Post-Election Report / Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa / Femi Fani-kayode Lists Qualifications PDP Presidential Candidate ‘must’ Possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Penguin2: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-1OtMVJHkE

The Director of Yiaga Africa, Samson Itodo, has explained that for any Presidential Candidate to emerge victorious in the presidential election, such candidate MUST get 25% of votes cast in the FCT.

He explained this in a 4 minutes video aired on Channels TV.

The argument is on…

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by God1000(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Naija matter don tire me this time
Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by kozmokaz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Peter obi and tinubu likely to rerun cause I think obi secured the highest number of states

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Racoon(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
This election must never be decided by the court. INEC is a fraudulent organisation. The level of fraught in Kogi, Ondo, Ekiti, and the North are just nauseating

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Penguin2: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Racoon:
This election must never be decided by the court. INEC is a fraudulent organisation. The level of fraught in Kogi, Ondo, Ekiti, and the North are just nauseating

How did you forget Rivers?

And even Delta and Akwa Ibom?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Penguin2: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
God1000:
Naija matter don tire me this time

That’s their aim…

To defeat you mentally.

To break you until you give up while they continue with their atrocities of running Nigeria aground.

Don’t let them win.

Keep faith.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by MadamExcellency: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
That's the correct legal interpretation. Not winning Abuja but having a significant show and acceptability in the nation's melting point.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by God1000(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Penguin2:

That’s their aim…

To defeat you mentally.

To break you until you give up while they continue with their atrocities of running Nigeria aground.

Don’t let them win.

Keep faith.
I tell you man, I feel so weak and defeated

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by kozmokaz(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Penguin2:

How did you forget Rivers?

And even Delta and Akwa Ibom?

Even here in Lagos

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Penguin2: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
God1000:
I tell you man, I feel so weak and defeated

Same feeling almost everywhere and for everyone.

A lot of people haven’t been able to eat well since Saturday.

But like warriors, we must battle on no matter the challenges the enemy throws at us.

Let’s see if INEC will bypass the provision on 25% in Abuja and declare Tinubu or they will declare a run-off.

And you know that if things go into a run-off between Tinubu and Atiku, Tinubu is fried.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Parachoko: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Make una dey make unaself happy

Is allowed

4 Likes

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by senatordave1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Penguin2:

But like warriors, we must battle on no matter the challenges the enemy throws at us.

Let’s see if INEC will bypass the provision on 25% in Abuja and declare Tinubu or they will declare a run-off.

And you know that if things go into a run-off between Tinubu and Atiku, Tinubu is fried.

Stop clutching at straws.respect yourself

4 Likes

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Penguin2: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
kozmokaz:

Even here in Lagos

See the robbery that went on in Lagos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by kozmokaz(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Penguin2:

See the robbery that went on in Lagos.

I honestly don't trust our judiciary cause I really don't know what's is giving this APC mind in telling aggrieved opponents to head there if they got no hidden agenda

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Penguin2: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
senatordave1:

Stop clutching at straws.respect yourself

Until 90 minutes, and final whistle, the game is not over.

You guys were busy contracting Wike to cook votes for you in Rivers but forgot Abuja.

I pray Mahmoud doesn’t descend so low as to ignoring that provision.

And if run-off is declared between Tinubu and Atiku, I don’t need to tell you that Tinubu is fried.

Meanwhile, the video I posted is from Yiaga Africa as aired by Channels TV. You should be preparing to defend that position and not attacking me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Penguin2: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
kozmokaz:

I honestly don't trust our judiciary cause I really don't know what's is giving this APC mind in telling aggrieved opponents to head there if they got no hidden agenda

Do you need to be reminded that they’ve bought the Judiciary just like they bought INEC?

Is it the Supreme Court that declared people who did not participate in primaries as candidates for APC that will give you justice?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by senatordave1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Penguin2:

You guys were busy contracting Wike to cook votes for you in Rivers but forgot Abuja.

And if run-off is declared between Tinubu and Atiku, I don’t need to tell you that Tinubu is fried.

Meanwhile, the video I posted is from Yiaga Africa as aired by Channels TV. You should be preparing to defend that position and not attacking me.

Is yiaga Africa a legal luminary or inec? Falana has given a legal view.by the way,I told you ss will serve you breakfast,didnt I?
Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by IgOga(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dey play😆
Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by God1000(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Penguin2:

we are watching, the world is also watching.

The current INEC chairman is a big disappointment.

I've voted for three different candidates from different tribes between 2011, 2015 and 2023 under difficult circumstances because I want this country to be good.

But it seems Nigeria is beyond redemption now because some people are hellbent on destroying this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Penguin2: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
senatordave1:

Is yiaga Africa a legal luminary or inec? Falana has given a legal view.by the way,I told you ss will serve you breakfast,didnt I?

And Falana is now the constitution of Nigeria?

Besides Falana was talking about ‘winning’ the FCT and not getting 25%.

25% is a must in the FCT.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by senatordave1(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Penguin2:

And Falana is now the constitution of Nigeria?

Besides Falana was talking about ‘winning’ the FCT and not getting 25%.

25% is a must in the FCT.

Continue wailing till tinubu is declared.shameless

3 Likes

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by kozmokaz(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Do you need to be reminded that they’ve bought the Judiciary just like they bought INEC?

Is it the Supreme Court that declared people who did not participate in primaries as candidates for APC that will give you justice?

This guys really wanna burn down this country

I get fuel Sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by OneCandleAway(f): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
senatordave1:

Falana is a human rights law expert, not constitution law.

Go to school or research you won't hear, just be spewing trash ignorantly.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Penguin2: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
senatordave1:

Continue wailing till tinubu is declared.shameless
BVAS syndicate arrested in Abuja.

Guess who they worked for?

Your fraud is about to be exposed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by MuchAdo: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pained piiggiidiotts everywhere cheesy

This is their last hope of scuttling the election cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by senatordave1(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Penguin2:

I feel sorry for you.is this how you will do till 2027? Don't you get tired
Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Penguin2: 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
senatordave1:

I feel sorry for you.is this how you will do till 2027? Don't you get tired

So you people’s plan was to steal our mandate and hope we get tired so that you can enjoy the fruit of your theft?

Never! We will fight till the very last.
Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Jack500: 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Chai! You too?
I actually thought you are intelligent. Ewo!

You really believe if they require 25% in FCT, men like Tinubu and Atiku will forget that, even if it means to rig it heavily?

I know the defeat is affecting your brain, but.......

2 Likes

Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by psychalade: 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
People think with their emotions rather than their brains, what is special about abuja? is it the people therein or the land, that now gives the impression that even if an aspirant win the whole 36 states of Nigeria but lost abuja he cannot be returned elected.
25% in 24 states +abuja is the same as and also equals 25% in 25 states to be returned elected as president 😁
Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by maestroferddi: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2023
The Labour Party must get an injunction barring the declaration of the election outcome until the constitutional provision is met...

This is not the time to act like a weak lamb, African politics is not for idealistic people...
Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Majesty7: 12:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Penguin2:

Can you read what was written here to enlighten yourself? If you still can't understand, then your case is beyond sorry

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/585428-nigeriadecides2023-tinubu-scores-majority-votes-in-presidential-election-may-be-declared-winner.html
Re: A Presidential Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT - Yiaga Africa (vid) by Majesty7: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Penguin2:

he was working for Obi. Told you Obi will soon go in for it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Tinubu Really Serious About Fighting Niger Republic? (picture) / Lawmakers Calls For The Quick Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Refusal Brings Consequence / Picture: Meet Sheu Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Jagaban In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.