Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,724 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? (11199 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Do This? / Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Infolenka: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Like you guys know, I've been exploring Twitter this election period and although I've come across a lot of pretty women, many of them don't have spectacular bodies. The ones with big nyash and nice boobs are usually the ugly ones. Why is this so?

I'll be posting pictures as proof.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Infolenka: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
See this one. Nyash set, breast set, but face worwor like fufu wey dem siddon ontop.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:
See this one. Nyash set, breast set, but face worwor like fufu wey dem siddon ontop.
Op make Dem give you dis one you no go fit woo her

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by gift2xl: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
I have equally observe this issue. A woman's beautiful look and how intelligent she is, is a turnup for me and not those backside and irredeemable breast.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Infolenka: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
See better slim body with succulent breast. But face be like winch wey never chop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Infolenka: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
See wonderful shape, but see face like burnt akara

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by spinna: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Its obvious you are insecure and not a true connoisseur of women if you call this girl pictured ugly

Edit: in fact there is no such thing as an ugly girl.. As long as she is really a girl..if u dontgerrit fogerrabaourit

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by qtx(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
lol
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Infolenka: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
spinna:
Its obvious you are insecure and not a true connoisseur of women if you call this girl pictured ugly

All the girls I've posted are ugly.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
To be honest with you, black is beautiful cool
falcon01:
Those girls ain't ugly they are Black!! Your brain has been Succesfully configured into thinking the Ideal White Face is the standard of Beauty. Those black Ladies are Goddesses.

I just checked again! @OP f*ck you once again! B*tch ass Racist Motherfucker I hope you choke On your fathers Dick and die!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Ballzproblem2: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
past threads no meaningful contribution, just going on Twitter picking random girls pics to fantasize on ,man your esteem must be all time low

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Infolenka: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
falcon01:
Those girls ain't ugly they are Black!! Your brain has been Succesfully configured into thinking the Ideal White Face is the standard of Beauty. Those black Ladies are Goddesses.

I just checked again! @OP f*ck you once again! B*tch ass Racist Motherfucker I hope you choke On your fathers Dick and die!

I actually prefer dark skin girls to.light skin girls. However the girls I posted are ugly, regardless of their complexion. Abi you want more pictures to comfam?

Here you go.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by falcon01: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:

I actually prefer dark skin girls to.light skin girls. However the girls I posted are ugly, regardless of their complexion. Abi you want more pictures to comfam?

Here you go.
guy There's No way you can see those Girls as beautiful because your Idea of Beauty is based on the Hwite man, to you the most beautiful girl is the one that looks like the white man and I dare you to show pictures of black Ladies you Co sider beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Infolenka: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
past threads no meaningful contribution, just going on Twitter picking random girls pics to fantasize on ,man your esteem must be all time low

My threads aren't meaningful but you always enter and comment.

Yes I have very low self esteem and yes I am a simp. Leave it for me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by falcon01: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Totilopussylick:
To be honest with you, black is beautiful cool
of course black is beautiful
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Infolenka: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
falcon01:
guy There's No way you can see those Girls as beautiful because your Idea of Beauty is based on the Hwite man, to you the most beautiful girl is the one that looks like the white man and I dare you to show pictures of black Ladies you Co sider beautiful.

What is this one saying? Abeg go through all my threads. I promote beautiful black women all the time.

Find somewhere else to vent your frustrations, ode.

The pictures below are beautiful dark skin women on the same Twitter. It's not my fault you don't know what beautiful is..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by brain54(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:
Common OP…

That as.s might be fake.

But this girl ain’t ugly. In fact I think she is beautiful!

The rest you posted aren’t ugly either. The second is just average. But the third ain’t ugly. Just there!

What’s even your definition of ugly? The girl you posted on the other thread too( praises John I think that’s her name) is also beautiful. Though her boobs are a bit pronounced for her body. But she got a very beautiful face!

Guy… what’s up with you?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by 1Sharon(f): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
You've got a point, like her for instance 👇🏽:

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Jeon(f): 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:
See wonderful shape, but see face like burnt akara

Beauty is subjective.
This one that you called ugly is beautiful in my eyes.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Jeon(f): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:

What is this one saying? Abeg go through all my threads. I promote beautiful black women all the time.

The pictures below are beautiful dark skin women on the same Twitter. It's not my fault you don't know what beautiful is..
original post
U see, all are beautiful dark women to you, but all aren't beautiful in my eyes apart from the last girl

U see, all are beautiful dark women to you, but all aren't beautiful in my eyes apart from the last first girl 👧
modified: Why did you edited the pictures?
😀😀😀😀

modified again : keep playing with yourself.

modified x3 : The rest are ugly apart from the girl with shiny big droppy eyes, long nose and cupid 💘 pouty lips 💋.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Infolenka: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
1Sharon:
You've got a point like 👇🏽:

Thanks for this. I wanted to post her next.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by spencekat(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:

All the girls I've posted are ugly.
No

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by falcon01: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Infolenka:

was that a mistake? Only the last one is beautiful according to what you said is beautiful
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by falcon01: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
1Sharon:
You've got a point, like her for instance 👇🏽:
she's not ugly she just looks like a dude 🤷‍♀️
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by 1Sharon(f): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
falcon01:
she's not ugly she just looks like a dude 🤷‍♀️

You just contradicted yourself lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by falcon01: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
1Sharon:

You just contradicted yourself lol
A man is always beautiful 😌.

She looks like Lilnas X😁
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by 1Sharon(f): 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
falcon01:
A man is always beautiful 😌.

She looks like Lilnas X😁

I see the beauty in Mr Ibu very well

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by AgentGoat: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2023
These girls you posted are all beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Infolenka: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Apparently the standards for beautiful have changed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Tradepunter2: 12:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Infolenka:
Like you guys know, I've been exploring Twitter this election period and although I've come across a lot of pretty women, many of them don't have spectacular bodies. The ones with big nyash and nice boobs are usually the ugly ones. Why is this so?

I'll be posting pictures as proof.

You are the ugly piece of crap...... How dare you call these beautiful ladies ugly..... E be like say your head don mental

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 01, 2023
You can’t have everything in life

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? / Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.