Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

A Question For Hell Believing Religious People Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For Hell Believing Religious People Here. (226 Views)

400 To 500 People Here Got Burnt And None Of Them Escaped”- Eyewitness Recounts / Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Hell Believing Religious People Here. by chrisxxx(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please I am just thinking aloud.
In the civil law someone can not be punished for same offence twice.
Now my question for the hell believing Religious people here; Will a Nigerian still go to hell after passion through Nigeria?
Please I need an empirical answer.
To me it will be unfair judgment sending a Nigerian tó hell again.,

1 Like

Re: A Question For Hell Believing Religious People Here. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
A word of advice.

Log off the computer, form a political party and go and win an election and then start changing things.

If you are angry about the APC winning, as I am too, get your anger ready for 2027.
Re: A Question For Hell Believing Religious People Here. by CodeTemplar: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:
A word of advice.

Log off the computer, form a political party and go and win an election and then start changing things.

If you are angry about the APC winning, as I am too, get your anger ready for 2027.

idiot everywhere.

Has 2023 been concluded?
Re: A Question For Hell Believing Religious People Here. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
idiot everywhere.

Has 2023 been concluded?

Good evening, and grow up.

I did not abuse you, yet you came here to abuse me.

Grow up. You are more mature than this.

And don't abuse me again.
Re: A Question For Hell Believing Religious People Here. by CodeTemplar: 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Good evening, and grow up.

I did not abuse you, yet you came here to abuse me.

Grow up. You are more mature than this.

And don't abuse me again.
idiotic post. Is 2023 concluded yet? Mannaless entity.
Re: A Question For Hell Believing Religious People Here. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
idiotic post. Is 2023 concluded yet? Mannaless entity.

Good evening, and good luck, my dear old egg.
Re: A Question For Hell Believing Religious People Here. by CodeTemplar: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Good evening, and good luck, my dear old egg.

thought idiots prefer prepping for 2027
Re: A Question For Hell Believing Religious People Here. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
This thread is filled with dissapointed PDP LP supporters

They should try being me....someone who does not like APC, PDP, LP and NNPP, and has never liked them for years, and always has to see the same old people get elected every year.

At the end, they are not interested in change...just their side winning.

As for the APC people....your party has messed up our country. You are no different from the PDP and LP and NNPP. It is a pity you won, but then again, I can't do nothing. I leave thee in the hands of fate (whatever it is)

In the words of one old timer....adieu my ducks.

(Walks off to find something more interesting)
Re: A Question For Hell Believing Religious People Here. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
thought idiots prefer prepping for 2027

Ah, but that is the thing....

(Deja vu again...I seem to recall hearing this same old song...from different people, a while ago)

As the old poem says

The cow will eat the grass
The chicken will eat the corn
The rabbit will eat the cotton
And the donkey will sleep in its cradle.
But no one knows what the swan does at night...

(1) (Reply)

Would Tinubu Be Able To Do It? / Do You Have You Can Rich Without Any Bloodshed / How B!afra Leader Exposed Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.