Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords (725 Views)

Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa (Video) / If Truly Nigeria Is A Zoo Republic, Why Do They Want To Be President In 2023? / Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords by LordFaraday(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
From this concluded election, it shows that the south-east are truly Nigeria's social media warlords. What do you all think?

3 Likes

Re: The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords by oyin44: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
LordFaraday:
From this concluded election, it shows that the south-east are truly Nigeria's social media warlords. What do you all think?

You mean those ipob terrorists they are the most useless set of people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords by ElSudani: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
You have to give it to them for successfully deceiving foreign media into thinking Obi was the frontrunner in the election.
Their propaganda worked, not on Nigerians though.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords by Faber(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
All of una way comment up there dey craze...Na me talk am. Every tom, dick harry,mugu, maga way never baff, that wants to insult him Papa, he will call South East.

Social media warlorda, yet Obi defeated Jagaban in the city he built, denied APC 25% in FCT....won una APC chairman in Nassarawa

Mad people everywhere. Eze resichakwaa unu there. Ndi ara

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords by madapcmod: 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Social media Warlord that used a 9 month old party to show "Lagos landlord " that power belongs to the people, share 12 states each with PDAPC and was strongly rigged in Lagos and Rivers to suppress their votes.

The joke is on you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords by Cletus77(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
social media warriors but it took INEC to rig the entire elections before your “actual warrior” could win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords by Ola260: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:

I know ipob terrorists they are the most useless set of people
Me too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords by Idiko1: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Be mindful LP is a political party without structure yet it whipped APC in Lagos, a house ignorantly assumed to have been built by Thiefinubu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords by mikelopez: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2023
This is pure open daylight robbery

They can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink
Re: The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords by Faiththatworks(m): 12:47am On Mar 01, 2023
I really don't like to comment on threads like this but sincerely I must break my rules today.
I'm terrified,aghast, perplexed,horrified at the amount of Igbo propaganda on Social media.
It's vexing,toxic,barbaric, nauseating and sickening what these clowns are putting on social media.
I monitored the election with a friend over the weekend and sincerely these lunatics live in another world.
My fellow Nigerians you are living in a totally different planet if you don't move close to these deluded people.
I will use Tik-Tok as an example,I'm not on Tik-Tok so I really don't know what they do on that app,but my deluded obedient friend is always watching videos on that app,so I was forced to watch with her,I nearly ran mad and broke her phone.
It was 30 seconds of constant madness,I mean there's a crazy mind boggling money making disinformation pipeline built around Obi.
The more disinformation they push down the throat of these deluded obi followers,the more likes and comments they get.
Even my friend was always commenting on these crazy videos.
It was so crazy,we had to watch till around 4am in the midnight,and every video was more sickening than the previous one.
Last last she ended up crying when I told her Obi had lost the election on Monday morning.
These social media Terrorist have really brain washed Obi followers,they are worse than Boko Haram,that's why it's better to ignore them,they live in an alternate country.
My most sickening observation was the Igbo celebrities,those ones are the sickest of the bunch,they remind of Tucker Carlson of Fox news,just spilling lies to get more likes and followers.
Shame on them.
Only God can help those deluded Obi supporters
God bless Nigeria.
Re: The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords by Rikkely: 12:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Your Tinubu will never rule Nigeria, if you don't like it, kill yourself period

Faiththatworks:
I really don't like to comment on threads like this but sincerely I must break my rules today.
I'm terrified,aghast, perplexed,horrified at the amount of Igbo propaganda on Social media.
It's vexing,toxic,barbaric, nauseating and sickening what these clowns are putting on social media.
I monitored the election with a friend over the weekend and sincerely these lunatics live in another world.
My fellow Nigerians you are living in a totally different planet if you don't move close to these deluded people.
I will use Tik-Tok as an example,I'm not on Tik-Tok so I really don't know what they do on that app,but my deluded obedient friend is always watching videos on that app,so I was forced to watch with her,I nearly ran mad and broke her phone.
It was 30 seconds of constant madness,I mean there's a crazy mind boggling money making disinformation pipeline built around Obi.
The more disinformation they push down the throat of these deluded obi followers,the more likes and comments they get.
Even my friend was always commenting on these crazy videos.
It was so crazy,we had to watch till around 4am in the midnight,and every video was more sickening than the previous one.
Last last she ended up crying when I told her Obi had lost the election on Monday morning.
These social media Terrorist have really brain washed Obi followers,they are worse than Boko Haram,that's why it's better to ignore them,they live in an alternate country.
My most sickening observation was the Igbo celebrities,those ones are the sickest of the bunch,they remind of Tucker Carlson of Fox news,just spilling lies to get more likes and followers.
Shame on them.
Only God can help those deluded Obi supporters
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords by Pascal9: 1:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Off course we are
Re: The South- East Are Truly Nigeria's Social Media Warlords by Alaigbopress: 1:46am On Mar 01, 2023
A thief who steals votes can't rule Nigeria. Tinubu is shameless and have zero integrity

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Sermon About God, Obidients And Tinubu? / If Senator Hope Must Lose In Imo State. / Pastor Who Prophesied About Tinubu Lands In Prison, To Pay N20M Bail (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.