Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,150 members, 7,856,618 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful (8477 Views)

Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate / Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North / Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Aldol: 2:34am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
no parents. Please
He is mocking someone's parent too so I got no pity for the bastard
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 2:36am On Mar 01, 2023
SpatialKing:

Nice one

Don't mind the hopeless guy.
Funny enough Tinubu won't be able to do anything in the South west

Thank you jare. Tinubu will disgrace the SW, Nigeria, and the world at large who cares about Africa. I doff my heart for Afenifere, Afenifere youth, thousands of other Yorubas, Edo people, Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue, FCT, Taraba and numerous other Obidient places. I have nothing against Yoruba. I have something against foooooolish Nigerians supporting Tinubu. You sow disgrace, you reap disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Aldol: 2:36am On Mar 01, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Carry your corpse yourself. Na you vote am. Eleru gbe eru re! grin
You are not the owner of life. You can die before him who knows
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 2:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Aldol:

He is mocking someone's parent too so I got no pity for the bastard
e no mean. Una fit banter each other without calling parents πŸ˜„
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 2:38am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Thank you jare. Tinubu will disgrace the SW, Nigeria, and the world at large who cares about Africa. I doff my heart for Afenifere, Afenifere youth, thousands of other Yorubas, Edo people, Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue, FCT, Taraba and numerous other Obidient places. I have nothing against Yoruba. I have something against foooooolish Nigerians supporting Tinubu. You sow disgrace, you reap disgrace.
Afenifere is just a body of not more than 100 people. I'm sure they didn't vote LP even after the endorsement πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 2:39am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
Obi leveraged on the fact that Tinubu picked a Muslim in a bid to spite Christians. This was the idea they were selling to Christians even in Kaduna where I'm from and most of them voted Obi out of sentiment. Some northern Muslims I know personally who weren't even interested in this election saw this and decided to vote for Tinubu. Obi is a bigot no matter how hard you try to portray him.
And picking a Muslim-Muslim ticket is not bigotry? Just stay in your Kaduna and enjoy the dividend of your democracy. At least your midget governor will be replaced by PDP. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 2:40am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
Afenifere is just a body of not more than 100 people. I'm sure they didn't vote LP even after the endorsement πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

That's fine. At least they had the balls to declare for truth and justice publicly unlike you thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by OmoFiditi: 2:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Aldol:

You are not the owner of life. You can die before him who knows

I tell you say I be God?

I say make you carry corpse wey you kill, wan come hang ontop everybody neck as 'Nigerians' , you dey speak English...Na who do you? grin

Na me say make you vote rubbish? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by ScamHunter: 2:43am On Mar 01, 2023
This Ghanaian girl said this months ago

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 2:43am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

That's fine. At least they had the balls to declare for truth and justice publicly unlike you thugs.
They lost. They're with the losers and that's all that matters. Losers opinion no dey count grin
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 2:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Aldol:

Taah who dash monkey banana

That's the banana. I hope you don't get a heart attack grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Aldol: 2:48am On Mar 01, 2023
OmoFiditi:

I tell you say I be God?

I say make you carry corpse wey you kill, wan come hang ontop everybody neck as 'Nigerians' , you dey speak English...Na who do you? grin

Na me say make you vote rubbish? grin
Stop claiming God, you may be a corpse before Tinubu
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 2:49am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

And picking a Muslim-Muslim ticket is not bigotry? Just stay in your Kaduna and enjoy the dividend of your democracy. At least your midget governor will be replaced by PDP. grin grin grin
Yorubas are the most diverse set of people in this country. Check the results of the SW states a very good number of the states gave Obi a good number of votes. Lagos is hub of the SW and Obi won there. We can't say the same about the SE. You'll get killed for supporting APC.
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 2:49am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
They lost. They're with the losers and that's all that matters. Losers opinion no dey count grin

Forget the loss; the Abuja win by Obi is going to undo Tinubu. You need 25% in 24 states AND Abuja to be president (+popular vote). Tinubu scored less than 25% in Abuja. So its not a done deal yet. BTW, most Obedient are doing well in the middle class of your shitty country, compared to most Tinubu supporters who are thugs, low lifers and religious irredentists.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by OmoFiditi: 2:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Aldol:

Stop claiming God, you may be a corpse before Tinubu

Na your corpse your people fit bury, if you no give yourself sense. Tommorow you go dey beg for alms for NL. We go tell you say make you go meet Thiefnubuu. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 2:53am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Forget the loss; Abuja win by Obi is going to undo Tinubu You need 25% in 25 states AND Abuja. Tinubu score less than 25% in Abuja. So its not a done deal yet. BTW, most Obedient are doing well in the middle class of your shitty country, compared to most Tinubu supporters who are thugs, low lifers and religious irredentists.
Which Abuja? Nigeria's constitution is one of the most complicated things ever written. It can be twisted and given whatever interpretation you want to give it. There's not going to be a rerun. I'll quote you when Tinubu is declared President 😁😁
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 2:56am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
Which Abuja? Nigeria's constitution is one of the most complicated things ever written. It can be twisted and given whatever interpretation you want to give it. There's not going to be a rerun. I'll quote you when Tinubu is declared President 😁😁
In a failed country that is possible. Thank God I do not belong there. You shit for pant you carry am smell everywhere. Na your problem, not mine. Just get set for mockery international. It's coming and tThat's all that counts now.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Aldol:

If Tinubu your president is mocked then you are all the cause of it. You have been mocking him here, on twitter,Instagram etc so live with it because you attracted the embarrassment
what's the problem with you guys? Is he the first to become the president? Why were his predecessors not mocked? This Man is not fit to be a president can't you see? How much did he promised you guys? Mtcheww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 2:59am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:
In a failed country that is possible. Thank God I do not belong there. You shit for pant you carry am smell everywhere. Na your problem, not mine. Just get set for mockery international. It's coming and tThat's all that counts now.
Na you loss election, you still dey help the winner to cry😁 This election must have really dealt you a big blow
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

That's the banana. I hope you don't get a heart attack grin grin grin grin grin grin
abeg carry me join body o...na die we dey Here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 3:01am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
Na you loss election, you still dey help the winner to cry😁 This election must have really dealt you a big blow

I am doing well earning my 6.5 figure pay. You are probably a secondary school teacher in good old Kaduna. Like I said before, enjoy your mockery of a president. I am out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Obaaderemi2: 3:01am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Wetin concern American citizen with Naija? We no dey de same level
Keep deceiving yourself from Awka.
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 3:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Hopeba:
what's the problem with you guys? Is he the first to become the president? Why were his predecessors not mocked? This Man is not fit to be a president can't you see? How much did he promised you guys? Mtcheww
What's your criteria for selecting who's fit or unfit to rule?
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Obaaderemi2: 3:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Hopeba:
Obi can still win. Keep calm.
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 3:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Keep deceiving yourself from Awka.
Choke on this, dummy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by NIGERIAisComedy: 3:04am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:

Even as a Janitor (that is a cleaner), you would earn like 8 dollars per hour times 40hours/WEEK in AMERICA

YET, in Nigeria were min wage is 30K naira, lower than 50 dollars in a WHOLE MONTH, you are here shining teeth.

Chai!

That dude can probably afford to eat sausages/bacon and eggs breakfast every morning, with fresh strawberry and raspberry juice, while YOU WILL BE SOAKING GARRI WITH LUKEWARM WATER, because your government can't even ensure you get 24/7 electricity to refrigerate your water.

Chai again!

Chai!

Bros abeg shine your teeth well ooo, you are doing too well

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 3:04am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

I am doing well earning my 6.5 figure pay. You are probably a secondary school teacher in good old Kaduna. Like I said before, enjoy your mockery of a president. I am out.
Rest with your lies🌚
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by NIGERIAisComedy: 3:06am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
Rest with your lies🌚

He has started calling for REST

I thought REST was even an API standard, abi urchin don drop ballot box, come begin dey code?

Bros, have you soaked your garri yet?

Or are you still on the line at the ATM to withdraw?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 3:06am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
Rest with your lies🌚

If you see my pay slip you go choke to death. Send me a message and we can compare notes offline (outside Nairaland). You no reach.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 01, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Na your corpse your people fit bury, if you no give yourself sense. Tommorow you go dey beg for alms for NL. We go tell you say make you go meet Thiefnubuu. grin

Hin go change moniker to beg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 3:07am On Mar 01, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

Even as a Janitor (that is a cleaner), you would earn like 8 dollars per hour times 40hours/WEEK in AMERICA

YET, in Nigeria were min wage is 30K naira, lower than 50 dollars in a WHOLE MONTH, you are here shining teeth.

Chai!

That dude can probably afford to eat sausages/bacon and eggs breakfast every morning, with fresh strawberry and raspberry juice, while YOU WILL BE SOAKING GARRI WITH LUKEWARM WATER, because your government can't even ensure you get 24/7 electricity to refrigerate your water.

Chai again!

Chai!

Bros abeg shine your teeth well ooo, you are doing too well
Your headache. God bless Nigeria. 😁😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nasarawa Governor, Sule Disowns Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore's Vigilante Group / Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? / Gov Akeredolu Signs Judicial, Legislature Autonomy Bills Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.