Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful (8461 Views)

Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate / Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North / Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by bencr7: 3:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Aldol:

Yes and his tenure will never favor you just like Buhari's tenure never favored you. The more you mock him the more rached you will become grin
so buhari tenure favor u too,I can see ur pple or ur tribe and region are enjoying diz results

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 3:08am On Mar 01, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

He has started calling for REST

I thought REST was even an API standard, abi urchin don drop ballot box, come begin dey code?

Bros, have you soaked your garri yet?

Or are you still on the line at the ATM to withdraw?

What's wrong with your cone.head? Abi na the defeat no allow you sleep like this?😄😄😄
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 3:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Meanwhile, a BVAS syndicate has been arrested in Abuja guess who they are shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by NIGERIAisComedy: 3:10am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
Your headache. God bless Nigeria. 😁😁

Do you expect me to say God shouldn't bless Nigeria?

Of course, may God bless Nigeria.

However, God isn't to be mocked, and you can't knowingly sow evil and expect to reap ripe strawberries.

I don't know why I'm so fixated on strawberries sha, chai!
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 3:10am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

If you see my pay slip you go choke to death. Send me a message and we can compare notes offline (outside Nairaland). You no reach.
Na why I say big dogs no dey bark be that. Na people wey no get dey claim to be something they're not. 😄😄 Ogbeni you no get shingbai
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by NIGERIAisComedy: 3:11am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
Na why I say big dogs no dey bark be that. Na people wey no get dey claim to be something they're not. 😄😄 Ogbeni you no get shingbai

Watin be shingbai again?

Is that a brand of Garri or Groundnut?
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 3:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Aldol:

By Gods grace, may you and those that will be him mocking him never benefit anything from Tinubu tenure. The more you mock him the more things go dey tight for you. May your life not have direction, may you suffer till you die

The prayers of evil men and election riggers cannot alight. You will be 1000000% worse off in 4 years.
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Aldol: 3:13am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

The prayers of evil men and election riggers cannot alight. You will be 1000000% worse off in 4 years.
If only you knew what i used to lay curse on you. Idiat
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by OmoFiditi: 3:13am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

I am doing well earning my 6.5 figure pay. You are probably a secondary school teacher in good old Kaduna. Like I said before, enjoy your mockery of a president. I am out.

LOL... you don hammer 🔨 burp18 for him empty skull. E go pain the hungry mugu die.

Most of these Thiefnubuu urchins are poverty-stricken buffoons who love poverty and their oppressors. The buffoons go dey follow you complain say 'country hard' but when election reach dem go dey vote nonsense. grin

Anyway, I can identify a Tinubu urchin from 10 miles away, even if they are dying I won't help them, if I can.

Thank God I have Ph.D in a STEM field and I am doing well for myself. I can never be as poor as those buffoons, no matter the economy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by NIGERIAisComedy: 3:14am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
What's wrong with your cone.head? Abi na the defeat no allow you sleep like this?😄😄😄

I'm concerned about you bro!

Your mental health!

Because you are soaking Garri, supporting Tinubu and abusing someone with American passport.

iz not normal, not normal at all embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by NIGERIAisComedy: 3:17am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:

You can't even withdraw 20k blue blue, you are here abusing American citizen, especially after choosing Tinubu, chai!

Area champion! I hail!!

I know your type, always adding water to your garri overnight for MAXIMUM SWELLAGE

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 3:17am On Mar 01, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

I'm concerned about you bro!

Your mental health!

Because you are soaking Garri, supporting Tinubu and abusing someone with American passport.

iz not normal, not normal at all embarassed

Ouch!! Soon he will sneak from behind to ask me for advice on how to japa. Na today? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 3:17am On Mar 01, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

Do you expect me to say God shouldn't bless Nigeria?

Of course, may God bless Nigeria.

However, God isn't to be mocked, and you can't knowingly sow evil and expect to reap ripe strawberries.

I don't know why I'm so fixated on strawberries sha, chai!

Be frank with yourself. Do you really think Obi stood a chance in this election from the beginning? Let's not lie to ourselves. The North have the numbers and politics is always a game of numbers. The North were the vast majority of people that gave Tinubu this lead and there's no way they could have voted Obi, you know why? Because before now, you've called them names like illiterates, cows, parasites and you just expect to contest and want them to vote for you? They're not stupid na... It doesn't work that way
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 3:18am On Mar 01, 2023
OmoFiditi:

LOL... you don hammer 🔨 burp18 for him empty skull. E go pain the hungry mugu die.

Most of these Thiefnubuu urchins are poverty-stricken buffoons who love poverty and their oppressors. The buffoons go dey follow you complain say 'country hard' but when election reach dem go dey vote nonsense. grin

Anyway, I can identify a Tinubu urchin from 10 miles away, even if they are dying I won't help them, if I can.

Thank God I have Ph.D in a STEM field and I am doing well for myself. I can never be as poor as those buffoons, no matter the economy. grin

No mind them jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Wonderful619: 3:19am On Mar 01, 2023
If you are yoruba and you are educated yet you support tinubu merely because his Yoruba. Then you are a great misfortune to oduduwa himself. Owo massacre is just the beginning. Make Una dey play. Na Una go cry pass
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 3:20am On Mar 01, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

You can't even withdraw 20k blue blue, you are here abusing American citizen, especially after choosing Tinubu, chai!

Area champion! I hail!!

I know your type, always adding water to your garri overnight for MAXIMUM SWELLAGE
Na all of us dey hear. Besides. You shouldn't complain. Weren't you amongst those that said it was for the greater good and it should be endured because you thought it'll increase the chances of obi winning this election? A pipe dream, aabi na slumber sef😄😄
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 3:23am On Mar 01, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Ogbeni, Tinubu is your president. Do your worst.😄 So much hatred for an innocent man. Shame suppose catch una sef. Your candidates were so dull and empty a man you called unfit defeated all of them. U dey here dey wail. You suppos hide your face. Hate kills😁😁
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by bencr7: 3:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Aldol:

By Gods grace, may you and those that will be him mocking him never benefit anything from Tinubu tenure. The more you mock him the more things go dey tight for you. May your life not have direction, may you suffer till you die
may u benefits from fraud, thuggery and of his party failure for bad 8 years. A party that fail nigeria in everything (insecurity, destroy our currency, increase poverty Rate in nigeria,turn our judiciary to nonsense,food,goods and services increase like hell, kidnapping increase like hell,a party that rule 8 years with no one project they finish)
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 3:25am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
Be frank with yourself. Do you really think Obi stood a chance in this election from the beginning? Let's not lie to ourselves. The North have the numbers and politics is always a game of numbers. The North were the vast majority of people that gave Tinubu this lead and there's no way they could have voted Obi, you know why? Because before now, you've called them names like illiterates, cows, parasites and you just expect to contest and want them to vote for you? They're not stupid na... It doesn't work that way

Look at your logic. You are an ethnic bigot. How many times would Obi tell you he is not contesting as an Igbo man? How many times did you hear Obi insult any Nigerian? The way Igbos allegedly insult others is how others insult the Igbo. Or are you saying the insults are not both ways? Keep your presidency, Last last we know who dey suffer pass. Buhari is just about finishing his tenure and he is from the north. We know where the 133 million poor Nigerians come from. You can continue wallowing in ethnic bigotry that thankfully steeps you into more poverty. Your choice.
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by OmoFiditi: 3:26am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
Ogbeni, Tinubu is your president. Do your worst.😄 So much hatred for an innocent man. Shame suppose catch una sef. Your candidates were so dull and empty a man you called unfit defeated all of them. U dey here dey wail. You suppos hide your face. Hate kills😁😁

We dey tell you wetin dey ground, you dey shout 'hate'. You go hear wehnn! grin

Very good. Plenty Agbado 🌽🌽🌽 for you my guy, since your teacher salary for Saki no go reach you for 1 month. grin
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 3:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Wonderful619:
If you are yoruba and you are educated yet you support tinubu merely because his Yoruba. Then you are a great misfortune to oduduwa himself. Owo massacre is just the beginning. Make Una dey play. Na Una go cry pass
This sort of mentality and hatred you're carrying is why you can never win elections. How can a person be so filled with hate?
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 3:29am On Mar 01, 2023
OmoFiditi:

We dey tell you wetin dey ground, you dey shout 'hate'. You go hear wehnn! grin

Very good. Plenty Agbado 🌽🌽🌽 for you my guy, since your teacher salary for Saki no go reach you for 1 month. grin

Teaching is a great profession so where's the joke? Stop with the hate already. The man won free and square. If una abuse am from now till next year it cannot make obi president
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Obaaderemi2: 3:30am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:
Choke on this, dummy!
That could belong to anybody, monkey. grin
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by OmoFiditi: 3:31am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
Teaching is a great profession so where's the joke? Stop with the hate already. The man won free and square. If una abuse am from now till next year it cannot make obi president

No be hate, na wetin you urchins dey give Una dey receive. Like I said, I am Yoruba myself and I know how we think, I can tell those who voted the embarrassment called Thiefnubuu, I can't help them even if I have a nickel to save their lives. cheesy

We need to reduce the population of nincompoops in this country, for it to move forward. grin
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 3:36am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Look at your logic. You are an ethnic bigot. How many times would Obi tell you he is not contesting as an Igbo man? How many times did you hear Obi insult any Nigerian? The way Igbos allegedly insult others is how others insult the Igbo. Or are you saying the insults are not both ways? Keep your presidency, Last last we know who dey suffer pass. Buhari is just about finishing his tenure and he is from the north. We know where the 133 million poor Nigerians come from. You can continue wallowing in ethnic bigotry that thankfully steeps you into more poverty. Your choice.
Obi is big time hypocrite. A bigot, an opportunist and a failure. Obi's followers were the ones all over the place calling anyone who doesn't support Obi urchin. The hausas and Yorubas are not the ones insulting other people. Na una. You insult people then turn around to come and ask for their support because you think like you, they don't have a brain. You people were thesame ones insulting Gumi and calling him terrorist negotiator and asking why the FG is yet to arrest him and yet the same Gumi was the first person Obi ran to for endorsement when he started his campaign. Hypocrisy
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 3:37am On Mar 01, 2023
OmoFiditi:

No be hate, na wetin you urchins dey give Una dey receive. Like I said, I am Yoruba myself and I know how we think, I can tell those who voted the embarrassment called Thiefnubuu, I can't help them even if I have a nickel to save their lives. cheesy

We need to reduce the population of nincompoops in this country, for it to move forward. grin

Agreed 100%. A lot of my pals here are Yoruba and they will definitely be reading my post here and agreeing with me. Good guys, all of them. But those Tinubu supporters back home are just so unbelievably short-sighted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 3:39am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
Obi is big time hypocrite. A bigot, an opportunist and a failure. Obi's followers were the ones all over the place calling anyone who doesn't support Obi urchin. The hausas and Yorubas are not the ones insulting other people. Na una. You insult people then turn around to come and ask for their support because you think like you, they don't have a brain. You people were thesame ones insulting Gumi and calling him terrorist negotiator and asking why the FG is yet to arrest him and yet the same Gumi was the first person Obi ran to for endorsement when he started his campaign. Hypocrisy

The main crux of the matter was lost on you. so let me regurgitate it for you. ''Buhari is just about finishing his tenure and he is from the north. We know where the 133 million poor Nigerians come from''. The presidency does not put food on your table. Know that and know peace.
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 3:41am On Mar 01, 2023
OmoFiditi:

all those line of " I am Yoruba" no concern me. An average okoro will deny his own parents if he finds it convenient for him. Shane no dey catch you to deny your trybe?.
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by OmoFiditi: 3:44am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:

Oga stop vomiting all over the place, heads or tail, I will always be better than you in all ramifications. You know why, I am at the top echelon of my field with a Ph.D and also an Adjunct Instructor for an accredited University in the US where I lecture students from all over the world, and earn in dollars at the end of each term (you want proof?). grin

Some of us on this forum, your type are too low to tie our shoelaces in real life. When you see us, you'll either dobale or lower your head in obeisance. But of course NL is a leveler, so no shaking. The vawulence and cruise continues. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 3:45am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

The main crux of the matter was lost on you. so let me regurgitate it for you. ''Buhari is just about finishing his tenure and he is from the north. We know where the 133 million poor Nigerians come from''. The presidency does not put food on your table. Know that and know peace.
Sorry to say, you're not very learned. May be if you travelled more and visited other places, you wouldn't have this warped way of thinking
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 3:47am On Mar 01, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Oga stop vomiting all over the place, heads or tail, I will always be better than you in all ramifications. You know why, I am at the top echelon of my field with a Ph.D and also an Adjunct Instructor for an accredited University in the US where I lecture students from all over the world, and earn in dollars at the end of each term (you want proof?). grin

Some of us on this forum, your type are too low to tie our shoelaces in real life. When you see us, you'll either dobale or lower your head in obeisance. But of course NL is a leveler, so no shaking. The vawulence and cruise continues. grin
You're everything you say and you're hyperventilating and about having a heart attack because Tinubu, whom you do not like won an election? Ctrl -Delete abeg😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will Punish Those Behind Baga Massacre - Jonathan / Nigeria Custom Generates N95.7Billion In August / What If I Decide Not To Pay Back This Okash Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.