Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful (8460 Views)

Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate / Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North / Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Napata77: 2:07am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Wrong they do. I live in America and I know.

Bullcrap.

When I lived in the US, some people I spoke to didn't know where Nigeria was.

Had to tell them ''it's a country in West Africa.''

Even Afro-Americans I told I was raised in Lagos would say ''where's that?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Aldol: 2:07am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Dey there na. People like you det consult me for how to japa and I dey make cool dough from them
grin grin grin see this boy wey dey sleep under bride....if u no mock our President for the next 8 years, God go punish you

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 2:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Aldol:

Igbo will never smell Aso rock till the world end grin grin grin
They might have a shot at it if they stop harboring all these hate against the rest tribes. They don't have anything against the Yorubas. They just hate that the west have refused to side with them against the north, they call them betrayers.
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 2:08am On Mar 01, 2023
I like Mr. Macaroni and other Yoruba comedians. They make my day. They will advance the Tinubu mockery from SW while others push it globally. shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Aldol: 2:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Napata77:

Bullcrap.

When I lived in the US, many people I spoke to didn't know where Nigeria was.

I can bet my life that that pikin is not in Us ,I know him type. D guy no chop sleep this night

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by KanwuliaExtra: 2:09am On Mar 01, 2023
I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN.

FFK. . . . .see ya life? cheesy

NIGERIA NOR GET SHAAAAAAAAAAAAME ATOL ATOL!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Aldol: 2:09am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
They might have a shot at it if they stop harboring all these hate against the rest tribes. They don't have anything against the Yorubas. They just hate that the west have refused to side with them against the north, they call them betrayers.
They won't stop,that's why they won't get it.
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by KanwuliaExtra: 2:11am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Not over me. I am an American citizen of long standing. My Nigerian passport expired 2 years ago and I threw into the Hudson River. I was home for Christmas in December with the blue passport. Nothing concern me with una.

Ouch!!!

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Teddy0147(m): 2:11am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

And we will mock him more because we do not deserve him. The next 4 years will be hell on earth for him from mockery from all over the world. I have also seen Cameroonian websites mocking him and comparing him to Paul Biya. Those who voted him would have to clean up. Nigeria is a failed country. Period.

Will that change anything anything
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Zincfingers: 2:11am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

You mean person wey Obi beat for Lagos?
This is the reason why you folks lose all the time. You can't see the bigger picture.
President of Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 2:13am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:

I didn't know Afenifere and other good Yorubas are now Igbos. Even Obi told you he does not do a tribal contest. He won in many places in the North and South-South. He won in Lagos. There are good people across Nigeria who would stick to the truth. You Tinubu supporters are just pure evil. Your thugs cut the hands of voters just for voting their choice. You destroyed ballot boxes, burnt INEC materials and wrecked all sorts of havoc. You try to rig yourself in and feel people should suddenly like you? You never start. Heart attack from global mockery go finish your man before 4 years and Shettima will take over. You can take that to the bank

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by SpatialKing(m): 2:14am On Mar 01, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Make him go call the illiterate child voters for Zamfara wey vote am, make dem come helep am defend Thiefnubuu online against Kenyans, SAs and Ghanians grin

After all the people that voted him are not on social media...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Aldol: 2:15am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

I didn't know Afenifere and other good Yorubas are now Igbos. Even Obi told you he does not do a tribal contest. He won in many places in the North and South-South. He won in Lagos. There are good people across Nigeria who would stick to the truth. You Tinubu supporters are just pure evil. Your thugs cut the hands of voters just for voting their choice. You destroyed ballot boxes, burnt INEC materials and wrecked all sorts of havoc. You try to rig yourself in and feel people should suddenly like you? You never start. Heart attack from global mockery go finish your man before 4 years and Shettima will take over. You can take that to the bank
Yes and what can you do about it you idiot
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by SpatialKing(m): 2:15am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Well said...

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Aldol: 2:16am On Mar 01, 2023
SpatialKing:

After all the people that voted him are not on social media...
Obi rigged the southeast votes but nobody gave a damn because you still wont win
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Aldol: 2:18am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Better Shettima, anyone but Igbo even I will vote Shekau over Obi
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 2:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Aldol:

I can bet my life that that pikin is not in Us ,I know him type. D guy no chop sleep this night

Ego clear you for eye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 2:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Aldol:

Yes and what can you do about it you idiot

I can mock you and the world will

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 2:23am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Obi leveraged on the fact that Tinubu picked a Muslim in a bid to spite Christians. This was the idea they were selling to Christians even in Kaduna where I'm from and most of them voted Obi out of sentiment. Some northern Muslims I know personally who weren't even interested in this election saw this and decided to vote for Tinubu. Obi is a bigot no matter how hard you try to portray him.
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 2:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Napata77:

Bullcrap.

When I lived in the US, some people I spoke to didn't know where Nigeria was.

Had to tell them ''it's a country in West Africa.''

That was then, oldman. Go to TikTok and find out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 2:25am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Ego clear you for eye

Chances you're a scammer is almost 98% sorry to say. Only a scammer goes out of their way to prove something they're not asked.😄😄
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 2:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Aldol:

grin grin grin see this boy wey dey sleep under bride....if u no mock our President for the next 8 years, God go punish you

You see ya life. You be Tinubu thug

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Aldol: 2:26am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Dead rat, is that all you can do?
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 2:27am On Mar 01, 2023
burp18:
Chances you're a scammer is almost 98% sorry to say. Only a scammer goes out of their way to prove something they're not asked.😄😄
Ah! From you no be American to you are not asked. What next? Just prep for the deluge of mockery. tongue tongue The next 4 years will be hell on earth

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by SpatialKing(m): 2:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Aldol:

Obi rigged the southeast votes but nobody gave a damn because you still wont win

If you can upload or share a video of a pulling units where people were celebrating voting Tinubu in any part of the SS, SE or SW west...

No single pulling unit

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by SpatialKing(m): 2:28am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Nice one

Don't mind the hopeless guy.
Funny enough Tinubu won't be able to do anything in the South west

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Aldol: 2:28am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Go mock your father
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 2:29am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

Ah! From you no be American to you are not asked. What next? Just prep for the deluge of mockery. tongue tongue The next 4 years will be hell on earth
It's still so hard to believe that despite all the endorsements and support, LP still came third even when they rigged..
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Aldol: 2:29am On Mar 01, 2023
SpatialKing:

If you can upload or share a video of a pulling units where people were celebrating voting Tinubu in any part of the SS, SE or SW west...

No single pulling unit

The videos were scattered on the internet. Search for them
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by burp18: 2:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Aldol:

Go mock your father
no parents. Please
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by FSU: 2:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Even Ghana don join

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful by Aldol: 2:33am On Mar 01, 2023
FSU:

grin grin grin Snap your face with your tongue out like that of an slowpoke that you are , hold the passport while doing this, then I may believe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Bank Ceo's To Go - Update 1 / Emir: Policeman Led Kaduna Killer Gang / 2023: Stop Politics Of Division Between Osinbajo, Tinubu - Ojudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.