Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect (67697 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2023
VTJN:
You and your entire family will never know peace if Tinubu become the president by May 29, 2023

Say amen to this prayer if e sure for you say e no go be president
You stealing someone's mandate won't make you president. Thiéfnubu the thief of electoral malpractice won't be sworm in. Mark my words. You people are calling for Gods wrath. We don't won't a thief like Thiéfnubu period. He can't even win Lagos and he is claiming president. If Thiéfnubu won this election free and fair may he rule for 8yrs, if it's was rigged, may God's wrath come upon you the thieves you support and your generation
They sudden death visit you all.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Bodexman(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the President-Elect. May you take Nigeria to greater heights in Jesus name, Amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by lexy2014: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2023
updatechange:

Be positive for once…
In 3 months time you will find out what GCFR is

That's not what I asked u but Since you know what GCFR is, then you shouldn't have any problems answering the questions.

is GCFR a position? is there anything like GCFR in the constitution? Simple yes or no

can you tell us how the reign of buhari was, the buhari that tinubu said was the only solution to nigerias problems?
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by pocohantas(f): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2023
tiger28:
Biafla Biafla Biafla Bla bla blu blu.............Every 4 years, these Bastards cry, another one will come in 2027.

Guess who will be the first to go Aso rock with list of appointees

Your guess is as good as mines!

Meanwhile, enjoy the wotowoto of the next 4 years......igbos go suffer!

Such a senseless post from a tiger. I believe only Igbos suffered in Buhari’s administration. Y’all deserve your leaders.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by fabolouz1(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2023
In every race, there are bound to be winners and losers .
The election might not have been perfect but there is no point making incitive statements or engaging in actions that will thrawt the relative peace enjoyed in parts of the country because your candidate lost.
Four years is not long as it seems.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Okoroawusa: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Rufai Oseni has been crying since morning on Arisetv
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by herbalwisdom52(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Why do i have this feelings that president buhari will be shot dead after leaving office.....
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria is doomed! We are finished as a country unless God intervene in which I know he will! The joy of the wicked shall not last!
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Babastrong(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations my president. The best decision i have made this year is voting for you. may God bless you and your supporters. THE JINX BREAKER! THE SLAYER OF Obi supporters!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by omooba74(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Congrats to the man of Destiny,fought against all odds.ASIWAJU JAGABAN."Asiko yin a tu wa lara o".Congratulations to all lovers of democracy...........
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by meobizy(f): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Yoruba people put their uncle there. On to the next four years. That leaves me with two to four years to japa finally. May “uncle Tinubu” complete his full eight years. Na him we deserve.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Gerrard59(m): 9:37am On Mar 01, 2023
TechguyBlog:

God bless you... PDP are daft... Why in the hell will you field a northerner in the present Nigeria state? They already lost the moment atiku became the flag bearer... Am so surprised how they took the second position

So you thought a Muslim Northerner will vote for an Igbo man? Yoruba Christians didn't vote for Peter Obi, it's Northern Muslims?

Jokers! Come 2031, another northern Muslim will become president. Deluded monkeys!
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Benekkk: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Interesting. I laugh in Nigerian corruption!
Either we kill corruption or corruption will kill us. What are the scores - who’s winning?
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Gerrard59(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Deadlytruth:

You label these two as unprecedented in Nigeria?

Per number one; please kindly remind us if Shagari, Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan attended debates in the elections that took them to the seat of power.

Per number 2, aren't so many state governors already of the same faith ticket?

As a refresher, Adeleke just won Osun with a Christian-Christian Ticket, Obaseki is on a Christian-Christian Ticket in Edo, El-rifai is on Muslim-Muslim ticket in Kaduna, and in fact almost all Southern Governors are on Christian-Christian ticket

The religious relationship in the South West isn't the same as in Kaduna which you mentioned or even Plateau that is Christian dominated. Also, it's foolhardy and unrealistic to expect Muslim governors in states with less than 1% indigenous Muslim population. Why should Akwa Ibom have a Muslim deputy when the Muslim indigenes is below 0.1%? Why should Cross River or even Ebonyi have Muslim deputies?

Nigeria is not Osun or Bayesla state, so it's important to maintain the religious diversity in Aso Rock. Anyway, I don't blame you people but the foolish Obidients who believed he would win the election.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by tivhador: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2023
As suffer no dey tire una, continue...
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Rebelutionary: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations my President! You time will usher in unprecedented prosperity for this nation and places us in an enviable position in the comity of Nations!

God bless Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu
God bless Me
God bless You
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by hush15: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Aufbauh:
Congratulations to the President-Elect Tinubu Bola Ahmed of the APC!
May you succeed as Nigerians won.
It's a victory well deserved.

Which victory we'll deserved. He robbed Nigerians of their rights, choices and lives. His so call victory will be robbed of such should he be installed as the next president.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by hush15: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2023
fabolouz1:
In every race, there are bound to be winners and losers .
The election might not have been perfect but there is no point making incitive statements or engaging in actions that will thrawt the relative peace enjoyed in parts of the country because your candidate lost.
Four years is not long as it seems.

If you ever expecting anything good from this forced winner, you on a long thing cos a house built on lies and deceits can never yield anything good.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by damkin24(m): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Bornbiafra:
President of zoo
Suddenly it has now become zoo
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Tommydare(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Those of u shouting the election was rigged, na today e start?
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by maasoap(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Web2020:
It was a game plan; it was done to deceive the people. Buhari was working for Tinubu all along

And you expect me to believe this crap?
The policy that turned many voters against APC!
The policy that both Obi and Atiku supported despite seeing the hardships it has caused!
The policy that Zombiedients lauded that it prevented Tinubu from buying votes with stolen money!
In case you are confused, Buhari didn't even want Tinubu to win APC primary
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by umarfantami(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Bornbiafra:
President of zoo
😀😃😂😁😆😅🤣😋😛😜🤪😝🤑
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by 0monnak0da: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Are new naira notes now available
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Reussite: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2023
APC won the election but it feels like a loss in the face of my Nigerians across social media.....in all the WhatsApp group chat I am member of, there is no joy or congratulatory message from majority. Even on Twitter, the joy of a new dispensation isn't there.
We can only hope Tinubu do not follow in the footsteps of Buhari & make it right especially with the youths who have completely lost faith in the country.
I hope the next 4 yrs do not take us back further into wilderness.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Berankis: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Aufbauh:
Congratulations to the President-Elect Tinubu Bola Ahmed of the APC!
May you succeed as Nigerians won.
It's a victory well deserved.
Amen ooo! I pray he succeed o... Make he no disgrace me. Please, Mr. Bola Tinubu do not put us to shame. We have defended you with all our strength, faith and life, at least change the narrative. I know Nigeria will not get better in 1day, buy set the foundation as you did in Lagos.
YOU MUST DELIVER SIR!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Emdebby2: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Another 8 years of hardship.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Funflipper: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2023
docseun:

The mockery is just about to start when BAT starts to embarrass the nation on the international stage with more of his bulaba. I'm sorry for this country.

Sleepy Joe is worse off yet he is still the president of the US.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Funflipper: 11:53am On Mar 01, 2023
SaiOba:
STFŪ.. Seun is just misinforming and misleading Nigerians with this forum. INEC has NEVER declared / announced Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the winner. Y'all are trying to heat up trouble in this country.😂

You no get tv for house abi na electricity you no get? Whichever it is, your president-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is here and trust me he will do the needful.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Tzar(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
So, Obi is not part of the ‘corrupt political elite’?! Obi that was in CORRUPT PDP? The SCAM even ran to same PDP to try to destroy the current democracy however imperfect.
The joke is on you MF!
Tinubu is your president, live or die with that fact.
See who is calling another an ethnic bigot! The SE had a landslide vote for their Igbo brethren, but my Yoruba people in the SW still was nice enough to vote for an Igbo bigot! There is no tribe more wicked, entitled, selfish and tribalistic than the Igbo tribe!
Metrofox:

Shut up, this theft was orchestrated by the corrupt political elite in Nigeria. Tribal bigot
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Funflipper: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Toks2008:

He won't be sworn in. Mark my word.

What is going to stop him and on what grounds? The only reason he won't be sworn in is if he dies and that won't happen because he is on a divine assignment from God to put Mother Nigeria in her rightful place in global affairs.
Re: INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect by Eniolohunda: 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Metrofox:

You mean drugs and terrorists..I pity you guys slavery pro max. You'll learn the reason people always settle for character.. It cannot stand anyway

To your village, Nigerians will witness peace in Bola Ahmed Tinubu tenure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) / Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo) / Sanwo-olu Reverts Transportation Fares On All Regulated Buses To 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.