Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This (3880 Views)

The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This / Mysterious Signs That Show That Truly Peter Obi Is A Divine Arrangement From God / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by BeanX(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t see him as a good man but an ungrateful fellow who stabbed his benefactor in the back. Find out about his political history with Atiku and you’ll know where I’m coming from. My dad already told me about who the real Obi was and that’s why I never blindly supported him. Congrats omo iyaloja, it’s no sin if a child reaps the fruit of her mother’s labour.
Zzor aka rozz shut up ur dirty mouth 😡😡

1 Like

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Perfectbeing(m): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

I'm not twitter, you can equally paste the link here on Nairaland for me to see....

https://mobile.twitter.com/DoubleEcomedian/status/1629845386578780160
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Brendaniel: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:

I have seen the video and that could be an isolated case or even staged by PDP or APC to taint Obi's victory, that is a video could be setup by any opposition for that purpose.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Brendaniel: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:

I have seen the video and that could be an isolated case or even staged by PDP or APC to taint Obi's victory, that is a video could be setup by any opposition for that purpose.

The girls were not at the ballot voting like we see in the north with ballot papers voting.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Owologbo(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t see him as a good man but an ungrateful fellow who stabbed his benefactor in the back. Find out about his political history with Atiku and you’ll know where I’m coming from. My dad already told me about who the real Obi was and that’s why I never blindly supported him. Congrats omo iyaloja, it’s no sin if a child reaps the fruit of her mother’s labour.

shut up that your cesspool mouth.
Is it Atiku that brought him from abroad to come and contest governorship?
what makes Atiku his benefactor?
I've known Yoruba to be double mouth people, but I didn't know it's this bad when I engaged some of them that I once thought are sensible.

1 Like

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2023
What is this kid typing, please I’m not your mate, I have your age as kids at home and as such you should mind your tantrums
BeanX:
Zzor aka rozz shut up ur dirty mouth 😡😡

1 Like

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by BeanX(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What is this kid typing, please I’m not your mate, I have your age as kids at home and as such you should mind your tantrums
You are foolish rozzcol, who u dey do nonsense for? you this yeye small girl. I thought you deactivated ur iyaebe account and left for good, why did you come back again? it seems you can't leave this forum at all. 😄🤬

1 Like

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Owologbo:

shut up that your cesspool mouth.
Is it Atiku that brought him from abroad to come and contest governorship?
what makes Atiku his benefactor?
I've known Yoruba to be double mouth people, but I didn't know it's this bad when I engaged some of them that I once thought are sensible.
Desist from quoting me if you this uncouth, I’m not your mate and I’m sure you’re not even up to the age of my last child. Be warned and caution yourself.

1 Like

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

They have started.

Rich only online.

No be only Ranger Rover.

Better pray that the administration of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu favours Nigeria.

You all are delusional believing that Peter Obi has some magic wand he is coming to wield to make everything suddenly alright.

The same Obi who they asked how he intend to stop borrowing, and was like "You can't know everything. You are here, I will learn from you."

That is the man you want us to entrust our struggling economy to. A man who wants to stem borrowing but has not decided how he would do it.

In 2 years, you will start blaming the invisible cabal, enjoy your corn, you are in a country run by thugs.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by emorse(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Igboid:

Tinubu cannot give what he does not have .
You don't need a seer to Know that it is going to be a wasted 4 years.
We said it with Buhari in 2015 and we were called wailing wailers, but when the suffering came, all man received wotoporously.

Deep inside you, if you are sincere, you know it's going to be a failure. Antecedents speak strong. No one share dollars to win an election if the interest is altruistic and not transactional selfish one.
If it was left to me and all my efforts before and during the elections, Tinubu won't even make top five. But as e don be as e be so, wishing him failure is akin to wishing myself four years of pain. And you know what they say about hope na. It's the last thing to leave a man. So that's what I'm holding on to right now.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

In 2 years, you will start blaming the invisible cabal, enjoy your corn, you are in a country run by thugs.

Whatever you wish Nigeria will fall on your own head.

1 Like

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Perfectbeing(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

The girls were not at the ballot voting like we see in the north with ballot papers voting.
What you saw in the North was also staged. Since we all want to be stupid.

Prove that the video of those kids you saw in the North was not staged.
Prove their votes was counted and collated.

1 Like

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Brendaniel: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:
What you saw in the North was also staged. Since we all want to be stupid.

Prove that the video of those kids you saw in the North was not staged.
Prove their votes was counted and collated.

There is no ballot paper or polling booth, the northern videos show children in the polling booths thumb printing on ballot papers, this video cannot be used in any court as evidence that they voted....
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Whatever you wish Nigeria will fall on your own head.

All your prayers for nigeria did not change shiit. Let the blame game begin.
It will be cabal, opposition, and all types of excuses
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Perfectbeing(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

There is no ballot paper or polling booth, the northern videos show children in the polling booths thumb printing on ballot papers, this video cannot be used in any court as evidence that they voted....
Prove the what you saw was not staged boss.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Brendaniel: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Prove the what you saw was not staged boss.

How can you stage an entire polling unit, NYSC members, INEC staffs, ballot papers in different locations at the same time, your video is just one 1 without all these I mentioned which can easily be staged, I can show you up to 20 videos from the north at different locations with all the things I mentioned....
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Igboid: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
emorse:

If it was left to me and all my efforts before and during the elections, Tinubu won't even make top five. But as e don be as e be so, wishing him failure is akin to wishing myself four years of pain. And you know what they say about hope na. It's the last thing to leave a man. So that's what I'm holding on to right now.

I understand bro.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Alexxxi:

And who the hell is your dad?

Most likely an urchin!

Like father like daughter.

1 Like

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Perfectbeing(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

How can you stage an entire polling unit, NYSC members, INEC staffs, ballot papers in different locations at the same time, your video is just one 1 without all these I mentioned which can easily be staged, I can show you up to 20 videos from the north at different locations with all the things I mentioned....
They were all staged. Nothing like that happened.

Only the one that happened in SE was real.
Underaged kids voted for Obi
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Brendaniel: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:
They were all staged. Nothing like that happened.

Only the one that happened in SE was real.
Underaged kids voted for Obi

grin you are beginning to sound like a comedian....
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Perfectbeing(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

grin you are beginning to sound like a comedian....
No. I'm beginning to sound like an Obidient.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Brendaniel: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:
No. I'm beginning to sound like an Obidient.

If that is how you see it, it is not a crime under the law, but it can be also depict a low level of sound judgment...
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Perfectbeing(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

If that is how you see it, it is not a crime under the law, but it can be also depict a low level of sound judgment...
Now you see why you shouldn't think like an Obidient?
Cos as you rightly said, "it depicts a low level of sound judgment.."

Why would you believe that the videos I showed you are staged but the ones you saw in the North isn't staged.

I also have videos here of INEC staffs in the East having already thumb printed ballot paper for LP.
I have videos of Presiding officials guiding the hands of people to vote LP in the East. Are those ones staged too?
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Brendaniel: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:

Why would you believe that the videos I showed you are staged but the ones you saw in the North isn't staged.

I also have videos here of INEC staffs in the East having already thumb printed ballot paper for LP.
I have videos of Presiding officials guiding the hands of people to vote LP in the East. Are those ones staged too?

A lot of those videos are propaganda and I can explain a lot in detail for you to expose the lies that in some of them, I have seen them....
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Perfectbeing(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

A lot of those videos are propaganda and I can explain a lot in detail for you to expose the lies that in some of them, I have seen them....
But the ones you are not propaganda abi 😂

Obidients will always be Obidients..😂
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Mylove55(f): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

I really dont give a Bleep if nigeria is on fire today. Regardless of who is your president i will get my range rover next week.

Dont let this platform fool you son. Me and you are not equals
and so?
Me, I will buy private jet tomorrow
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mylove55:
and so?
Me, I will buy private jet tomorrow

That's the spirit. Don't give up on your dreams.... let the poor argue about tribe and religion, while the smart colab and make bank
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Creeza(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Back to sender, stop quoting me if you are this uncouth. At least I have your agemates at home as kids, kids of nowadays carelessly throwing tantrums. Be warned
You sound childish anyways... A man who has kids at home wont say " i have kids at home"
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Creeza(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:

you have nothing ....
Its either during the mock election practice or you are just bloating like an idiot.

Bring all your evidences... Circulate them online just like the obidients are doing if not keep quiet and stop making a fool of yourself...be civil sir
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Ojiofor: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Who is his benefactor?
Was it Atiku that made him governor of Anambra state?
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Perfectbeing(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Creeza:
you have nothing ....
Its either during the mock election practice or you are just bloating like an idiot.

Bring all your evidences... Circulate them online just like the obidients are doing if not keep quiet and stop making a fool of yourself...be civil sir
They are all online.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US. Most Armed Country 90 Guns Per 100 People, Nigeria 1 Gun Per 100 People / China Executes Nigerian Mr Chibuzor Vitus Ezekwem / Opposition Cannot Spoon-Feed The Government - ACN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.