Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This (3875 Views)

The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This / Mysterious Signs That Show That Truly Peter Obi Is A Divine Arrangement From God / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2023
MarketForces:

OBI stabbed nobody. For Tinubu to win the North West shows that the sentiments at this time was power shift to the south. Yet, Atiku insisted on stealing what belongs to the south. Atiku is the backstabber here, ask Obasanjo. He even betrayed Tinubu after giving him a platform in 2007 to contest the elections.

Tinubu is a product of strategic planning, patience, hard work and Faith. Along the line he was betrayed and bruised but he soldiered on. Truly, it is his turn
Tinubu the destined president elect is not the subject of discussion here but Obi the man who people blindly saw as a messiah. I don’t want to be in any form of argument because it’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming government. God bless you all.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Bigshots001(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Back to sender, stop quoting me if you are this uncouth. At least I have your agemates at home as kids, kids of nowadays carelessly throwing tantrums. Be warned

He is a kid,but you wrote more childishly than that of a kid,let that your good-for-nothing father that's is telling you folklores about Obi,step up and contest for councilorship in his community,tell him,I said he's a loser and a hater too.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by emorse(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t see him as a good man but an ungrateful fellow who stabbed his benefactor in the back. Find out about his political history with Atiku and you’ll know where I’m coming from. My dad already told me about who the real Obi was and that’s why I never blindly supported him. Congrats omo iyaloja, it’s no sin if a child reaps the fruit of her mother’s labour.
You see that bolded part gan gan, thats one of my problems with us as a people. We don't see leadership as what it truly is ...a call to duty. Rather, we see it as a means to gratification and enjoyment. If the benefits of reaping what has been sown means having the chance to "do my life anyhow you like" for four years then you should expect me to resist.

That said, I want to wish the president elect the best of luck and a successful tenure in good health. And I hope for the sake of all of us Nigerians, that he performs well.

Anyone who is happy only because the president elect is from a particular tribe or religion and those who are angry and disappointed only because he's not, are, I'm sorry to say, as foolish as they come. Bola Tinubu is not going to be the president of the Yorubas or Muslims but of Nigeria as a country. Wishing him failure is akin to wishing the worst for yourself in the next four years.

The past years of poor leadership can never be recovered. Let's not add the next four years to that list.

2 Likes

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t see him as a good man but an ungrateful fellow who stabbed his benefactor in the back. Find out about his political history with Atiku and you’ll know where I’m coming from. My dad already told me about who the real Obi was and that’s why I never blindly supported him. Congrats omo iyaloja, it’s no sin if a child reaps the fruit of her mother’s labour.
But it is the turn of the south. And you expect obi to cower and support northerner to replace a northerner
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Bigshots001:

He is a kid,but you wrote more childishly than that of a kid,let that your good-for-nothing father that's is telling you folklores about Obi,step up and contest for councilorship in his community,tell him,I said he's a loser and a hater too.
Thank you.
Yada
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2023
MyFlair:

But it is the turn of the south. And you expect obi to cower and support northerner to replace a northerner
Is Tinubu not a southerner? Please I’m just out for truth and peaceful coexistence, I hate toxicity. I only said what I know. Please nobody should quote me on this thread again. God bless you all
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by mrvitalis(m): 8:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Osibajo2023:
waste of time
Yea but he has come to stay ...we all know Tinubu will perform poorly ....so obi is ripe for take over
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Is Tinubu not a southerner? Please I’m just out for truth and peaceful coexistence, I hate toxicity. I only said what I know. Please nobody should quote me on this thread again. God bless you all
My question is why did you say obi is a betrayal. He is not the only southerner who contested. There were 18 presidential candidates. So, who did obi betray?
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 01, 2023
MyFlair:

My question is why did you say obi is a betrayal. He is not the only southerner who contested. There were 18 presidential candidates. So, who did obi betray?
If you know much you wouldn’t write this. What makes you think Obi doesn’t know he wouldn’t win? Please let’s just forge ahead. It’s time to start suggesting and contributing on how to make the incoming government successful. It is well. Good things about happening to Nigeria
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you know much you wouldn’t write this. What makes you think Obi doesn’t know he wouldn’t win? Please let’s just forge ahead. It’s time to start suggesting and contributing on how to make the incoming government successful. It is well. Good things about happening to Nigeria
So sowore knows he’ll win? Ba.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by IgOga(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Wait to see whether this is sustained on the 11th of March......

PDP in Lagos are now wondering whether they are relevant now but I see a Sanwo-Olu landslide coming....

If LP wins governorship position in any state...then LP has come to stay.......However for Obi he can no longer be the party leader once elected officers are in LP.......he would always be the brand...but brand without authority is very difficult to maintain

Will a Governor X pledge loyalty to Obi? Most likely not....cos the relationship isn't there....Obi used them and they used Obi for mutual political career
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
MyFlair:

So sowore knows he’ll win? Ba.
Politics is more than it meet the eyes, there are many things you wouldn’t know if you don’t have someone deeply involved. But I’m boldly telling you here that Obi knew he wouldn’t win and he has accomplished his mission. We hate truth in this country. It is well. God bless you all
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Depressed101: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
shut up . Who has loyalty to a greedy benefactor like atiku.? He is the reason Tinubu was able to do this rig. Had he been he supported a SE seeding as agreed . This wouldn’t have happened.

2 Likes

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by HighTableVoice: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

I really dont give a Bleep if nigeria is on fire today. Regardless of who is your president i will get my range rover next week.

Dont let this platform fool you son. Me and you are not equals

Don't mind him
Please post the range when you have acquired it. Show him you are not his mate oniro oshi
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Politics is more than it meet the eyes, there are many things you wouldn’t know if you don’t have someone deeply involved. But I’m boldly telling you here that Obi knew he wouldn’t win and he has accomplished his mission. We hate truth in this country. It is well. God bless you all
If that is the case you should commend him for making Tinubu a southerner to win. I don’t why he should be a betrayer when he’s working for the south to emerge as the president since it is the turn of the south. Your argument is vague
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Perfectbeing(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

You just wrote rubbish from start to the end(sorry to say), you said he has earned your respect but I don't think so, because if you actually support what Tinubu has done to become president elect and if for you it is normal for Nigeria politics and Nigerians to accept it, then it means there is no need for campaign debates and so on, if in the end the votes of the people won't count.

The people on the other hand now know that their votes don't count either, why should we deceive ourselves that someone put up a good show only to lose because he refused to rig, it doesn't make sense.

You said for future elections it will be good for Obi(lol), what you are simply telling him is to tow the path of Tinubu to rig dangerously if he will have any chance of becoming president.

If you justify Tinubu's win then you are simply saying that Obi has no chance of winning without rigging and if he has to rig to win then why is he campaigning in the first place, because in the end he doesn't still need their votes to win as Tinubu has done.

So your write up to me is just form of mockery to Peter Obi, mixed with hypocrisy in the sense that you are acting like you are praising him for trying but you know he was cheated and feel he can never win if he keeps trying to play on a fair playing ground.

So quit all the praise, if you have to cheat to win an election and you see nothing wrong in it then how can you see anything right in the efforts of those who were cheated out or have respect for those that were cheated out, if you really have respect for them you wouldn't support cheating them in the first place...

Saying Obi lost because he didn't rig is being clever by half.
Didn't Atiku rig? How come he lost?
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Brendaniel: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Saying Obi lost because he didn't rig is being clever by half.
Didn't Atiku rig? How come he lost?

Tinubu rigged more than him, Peter Obi didn't rig at all...

1 Like

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Perfectbeing(m): 8:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

Tinubu rigged more than him, Peter Obi didn't rig at all...
We saw underaged voters voting in the SE. We saw people being beaten and abused for not voting Obi in the East. We saw INEC officials thumb printing for LP in the East.
Obi rigged
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Hoist: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Osibajo2023:
Peter Obi

Peter Obi of the Labour Party may have lost the election, but he is a winner. There were low expectations, but the results proved that he is now a force to reckon with in national politics. In addition to galvanizing a new movement called the Obidients, he may have been able to influence the election of a few members to the National Assembly. It is still unclear what the control will be. Obi has confirmed what a lot of us have been saying. People of no region or tribe cannot demand the presidency be given to them like it's a dinner plate. They get into the ring and fight. Elections are about the strength of candidates and Obi has shown that, regardless of the party, a candidate can sell a party. I believe Obi has done a lot to show that he can compete with the big boys in the political game. This is because they don’t come bigger than Atiku and Tinubu on the Nigerian political scene. Obi got in and jabbed at the major players. He has earned my respect!

No sir. I would rather plead with him to leave Nigeria's political space for good. Many of you don't know that the greatest lose to many Nigerians in this election is their BEOKEN WILL/PASSION or belief that they can effect change through the ballot. Trust me, a million PO won't get the kind of support/motivation or enthusiasm that graced this election, in the next decades. I personally, won't go near a polling booth again till I leave this country. A country on a reverse can't be salvaged. Our Democratic norms will go from bad to worse (we know Bat's antecedents). Hmmmm. May all be well for Nigerians.

PS. If technology couldn't make things better, what will?
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Brendaniel: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:
We saw underaged voters voting in the SE. We saw people being beaten and abused for not voting Obi in the East. We saw INEC officials thumb printing for LP in the East.
Obi rigged

Show me the link for the video of the underage voting, show me the link where INEC officials were thumbrinting for LP in the south east or tou remain a liar and for the video of that man that you claimed was beaten in the south east, correction: he wasn't beaten, he was only mocked for voting APC and he was allowed to vote, it was after he voted they mocked him, can you compare that to all the violence, killings, ballot snatching and so on that took place in other states for APC.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by jasent(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:
Keep your respect. In 2 years you lot will start complaining like it is 2017.
In as much as i have no dog in this fight, i thought that at least the stockholm syndrone would have left nigerians, but hell no, mix in a little tribalism and people will vote against their interest.
Why are you blaming people when it was Inec that dashed tinubu votes? Stop Nan, people voted for obi, Inec changed the game
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Minime10(f): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Osibajo2023 post=121364351]Peter Obi

Peter Obi of the Labour Party may have lost the election, but he is a winner. There were low expectations, but the results proved that he is now a force to reckon with in national politics. In addition to galvanizing a new movement called the Obidients, he may have been able to influence the election of a few members to the National Assembly. It is still unclear what the control will be. Obi has confirmed what a lot of us have been saying. People of no region or tribe cannot demand the presidency be given to them like it's a dinner plate. They get into the ring and fight. Elections are about the strength of candidates and Obi has shown that, regardless of the party, a candidate can sell a party. I believe Obi has done a lot to show that he can compete with the big boys in the political game. This is because they don’t come bigger than Atiku and Tinubu on the Nigerian political scene. Obi got in and jabbed at the major players. He has earned my respect![/quo

Anyone who gloat & celebrate over this very sham/charade called election, may such a person & his generation never get a fair deal in life going forward.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by MarketForces: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Tinubu the destined president elect is not the subject of discussion here but Obi the man who people blindly saw as a messiah. I don’t want to be in any form of argument because it’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming government. God bless you all.

God bless you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Igboid: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2023
emorse:

You see that bolded part gan gan, thats one of my problems with us as a people. We don't see leadership as what it truly is ...a call to duty. Rather, we see it as a means to gratification and enjoyment. If the benefits of reaping what has been sown means having the chance to "do my life anyhow you like" for four years then you should expect me to resist.

That said, I want to wish the president elect the best of luck and a successful tenure in good health. And I hope for the sake of all of us Nigerians, that he performs well.

Anyone who is happy only because the president elect is from a particular tribe or religion and those who are angry and disappointed only because he's not, are, I'm sorry to say, as foolish as they come. Bola Tinubu is not going to be the president of the Yorubas or Muslims but of Nigeria as a country. Wishing him failure is akin to wishing the worst for yourself in the next four years.

The past years of poor leadership can never be recovered. Let's not add the next four years to that list.

Tinubu cannot give what he does not have .
You don't need a seer to Know that it is going to be a wasted 4 years.
We said it with Buhari in 2015 and we were called wailing wailers, but when the suffering came, all man received wotoporously.

Deep inside you, if you are sincere, you know it's going to be a failure. Antecedents speak strong. No one share dollars to win an election if the interest is altruistic and not transactional selfish one.

2 Likes

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Perfectbeing(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

Show me the link for the video of the underage voting, show me the link where INEC officials were thumbrinting for LP in the south east or tou remain a liar and for the video of that man that you claimed was beaten in the south east, correction: he wasn't beaten, he was only mocked for voting APC and he was allowed to vote, it was after he voted they mocked him, can you compare that to all the violence, killings, ballot snatching and so on that took place in other states for APC.
Go to twitter and you'll get the videos you seek.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Brendaniel: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Go to twitter and you'll get the videos you seek.

I have gone and I didn't see them, which means you lied because you claimed you saw them....
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Perfectbeing(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

I have gone and I didn't see them, which means you lied because you claimed you saw them....
I have them on my phone.
Little children voted Obi
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Brendaniel: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:
I have them on my phone.
Little children voted Obi

Send them to my email marijonasdaviesatgmail.com
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Perfectbeing(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

Send them to my email marijonasdaviesatgmail.com
Are you on twitter? Gimme your handle lemme tag you on one of them.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

I really dont give a Bleep if nigeria is on fire today. Regardless of who is your president i will get my range rover next week.

Dont let this platform fool you son. Me and you are not equals

They have started.

Rich only online.

No be only Ranger Rover.

Better pray that the administration of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu favours Nigeria.

You all are delusional believing that Peter Obi has some magic wand he is coming to wield to make everything suddenly alright.

The same Obi who they asked how he intend to stop borrowing, and was like "You can't know everything. You are here, I will learn from you."

That is the man you want us to entrust our struggling economy to. A man who wants to stem borrowing but has not decided how he would do it.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by mii4u(f): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2023
onumadu:
If Obi is a good man, the only honorable thing for him to do is to NEVER EVER concede this election.
Reason?
Because the hopes of millions of Nigerians who voted for him to deliver them from satanic rule is at stake.
This is NOT about Obi's political or economic future.
It is about the future of young Nigerians who voted for him.
His contesting this electoral heist to the last legal process would create opportunity for things to be turned around.
If he concedes, he will be seen as cowardly and selfish.
"They" will be busy now promising him all kinds of things. HE SHOULD TURN THEM DOWN AND FIGHT THIS TO THE LAST.
Once he is there, Nigerians will stand with him to recover his stolen mandate.
If he concedes, he will be seen as one of the thieves who raped Nigeria on a rough floor.
He did it in Anambra state (recover his stolen mandate).
He can do it in Nigeria because he won Abuja, the "center of unity".
If Obi tries dat, I will cease from bin an obidient.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Brendaniel: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Are you on twitter? Gimme your handle lemme tag you on one of them.

I'm not twitter, you can equally paste the link here on Nairaland for me to see....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results / See A Humble Governor Of Kwara State Sitting At The Back / Tinubu Fired Halima Shehu Immediately But Struggling To Fire Betty Edu?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.