Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Men Learn how To properly Use Your Time & Attention on ladies in dating market - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Learn how To properly Use Your Time & Attention on ladies in dating market (360 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / F*CK: Men Learn How To F*ck Or Else [18+] / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Learn how To properly Use Your Time & Attention on ladies in dating market by Nixxxx(m): 6:06am On Mar 01, 2023
A lot men don't realize that the loads of time and attention they freely shower on a lady during courtship (toasting stage) is a resources, and therefore can be wasted if and when it is given to a lady that doesn't deserve or reciprocate such gesture. I have decided to teach men how to properly allocate this resources in the dating market, in other for them not to get played, finesed or left heartbroken, in the video below ⬇️⬇️

You can drop your questions and comments in regards to the video and the topic, and I will be sure to answer and address all of them thank you 🙏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA-dC-6zAis

1 Like

Re: Men Learn how To properly Use Your Time & Attention on ladies in dating market by yrhuhfy113: 6:12am On Mar 01, 2023
SOME LADIES will show reciprocated interest and effort till they HOOK the man, then their real nature and toxicity will start....
IT IS VICE VERSA SHA
Re: Men Learn how To properly Use Your Time & Attention on ladies in dating market by Nixxxx(m): 6:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Very true, my second video which I will also upload here teaches you how to deal with that specific situation, because ironically all ladies do that to men. It's a psychological trick they all have indirectly adopted
yrhuhfy113:
SOME LADIES will show reciprocated interest and effort till they HOOK the man, then their real nature and toxicity will start....
IT IS VICE VERSA SHA
Re: Men Learn how To properly Use Your Time & Attention on ladies in dating market by mariovito(m): 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
I won't even go as much three missed calls or 5 messages. 1 call you don't pick or return it, maximum two messages, and I bounce.

Everything in this video is spot on, including the PUBG 😁

1 Like

Re: Men Learn how To properly Use Your Time & Attention on ladies in dating market by Nixxxx(m): 6:33am On Mar 01, 2023
I would always encourage that you give room for benefit of doubt. She might be busy, she might not be with her phone at that time, she may not have heard the phone ring the first time... Etc
mariovito:
I won't even go as much three missed calls or 5 messages. 1 call you don't pick or return it, maximum two messages, and I bounce.
Re: Men Learn how To properly Use Your Time & Attention on ladies in dating market by mariovito(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
That's a good reason she should return the calls or messages.

These days when everyone is almost on their phones, no one really misses a call or message, rather they ignore, so if I call you once, especially at that initial stage of the friendship and you don't return a missed call, I simply tone it down. Attention is the oxygen these women thrive on and shouldn't be handed out freely like lolipop
Ps. I've subscribed to your channel. Keep these nuggets coming.
Nixxxx:
I would always encourage that you give room for benefit of doubt. She might be busy, she might not be with her phone at that time, she may not have heard the phone ring the first time... Etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Heard It's Only Bush People That Watch The Harry Potter Movies / To Have And To Hold | A Beautiful Must See Love Movie� / Hakimi's Mother Would One Day Die And Give Everything Back Untaxed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.