Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians (38700 Views)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Jostoman: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulation, power has finally come back to south.

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Enemyofpeace: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2023
First official lie
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Laple0541(m): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu Ahmeda omo olodo ide.

No weapon fashion against you shall prosper. It's a victory well deserved, you worked hard for it and you deserved it.

God bless the president elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
God bless Nigeria

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by fombi: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Hope you all have your visa. Una real suffer won start now. Tinubu that can no longer comprehend or put a simple sentence together. E don happen.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by HudsonYard: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Favourchris:
lolz... if u know what is good for u... arrange ur bag and japa
To where?
You guys won't cease to amaze me.

Show me your Visa? or are we going to DR Congo ?
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Anunakeeh: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Lol see as everywhere Calm.

If to say na that Pretender Win. Everywhere for full of Noise.

Someone would have been seeing 50,000 Likes on a Single Postgrin

This is my time to catapult to my Next Level Of Success regardless of whoever is on the Throne.

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Irupetepete: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2023
inoki247:
What I noticed Since Saturday Peace and Sanity av been restored that's to tell you the people that are bully that abuse people and curse people av gone to rest...

everywhere as been calm since weekend word like Yoruba Muslim don even go rest...

They need a good strategy and not use this type of strategy anymore cos isn't healthy for Politics let everyone av opinion na democracy stop calling people names or attaching religion and cursing....
you are still the only nuisance foaming in the mouth.. Election Don finish, everyone has gone back to reset, must you bring up things of the past? It shows the people you are trying to abuse are smarter than you
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by luluosas(m): 6:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Surely, Nigerian President Elect is Peter Obi. More days ahead
Livingstone124:
The INEC and APC president. Our People's President is Peter Obi.

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Enemyofpeace: 6:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Favourchris:
lolz... if u know what is good for u... arrange ur bag and japa
I'm already on it. The future is long gone
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by johnmartus(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Oga calm down Buhari still active till 29 may Abah.
Vivianat:
grin Congratulations now is the time to hold you to your electoral promises.... first of all REMOVE FUEL SUBSIDY COMPLETELY AND FULL DEREGULATION.....
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Jostoman: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2023
fombi:
Hope you all have your visa. Una real suffer won start now. Tinubu that can no longer comprehend or put a simple sentence together. E don happen.
for get oga power has come back to south.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Ezeego1(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Servant kee you dia

Criminal
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by NiceClean: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
You will not be my servant. It's not possible.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by OlawaleBammie: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Vivianat:
grin Congratulations now is the time to hold you to your electoral promises.... first of all REMOVE FUEL SUBSIDY COMPLETELY AND FULL DEREGULATION.....
pls what is fuel deregulation?

I know about subsidy, but wat is deregulation
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Mrshocker(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Abdul05:
Tinubu ..you sowed the seeds of ur victory. .. grin grin

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by DeOTR: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations Mr President-elect.
In your time, Nigerians will prosper again.
Welcome to Renewed Hope people.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by norriswood(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Badgers14:
Rigged into power
..they never leave u behind
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by OlawaleBammie: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Ezeego1:

Servant kee you dia

Criminal
Why don't u just use sniper instead of this public display??

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Laple0541(m): 6:41am On Mar 01, 2023
fombi:

Sniper is a faster option
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by fredoooooo: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Akanbi we trust you .
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by omokab: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Badgers14:
Rigged into power
huuuuuuuiii! Tinububis your president for the next four years .
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Illegal1(m): 6:41am On Mar 01, 2023
I too bliv jagaban jare...
the man no be any body mate for politics..
jagaban issa goal.

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by norriswood(m): 6:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Nairalander248:
Congratulations Great Grand Pa.

Of course any public office holder is always the people's Servant, but why are you affirming that? Like say you no want serve the people before? Even when we know it's not your speech......is not his speech but urs ....they never leave u behind

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by bayelsaowei(m): 6:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Which dirty servant?
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Cajal:
Where are the prophet of doom?
Primate Ayodele nko ooo
oga calm down
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Aldol: 6:42am On Mar 01, 2023
inoki247:
What I noticed Since Saturday Peace and Sanity av been restored that's to tell you the people that are bully that abuse people and curse people av gone to rest...

everywhere as been calm since weekend word like Yoruba Muslim don even go rest...

They need a good strategy and not use this type of strategy anymore cos isn't healthy for Politics let everyone av opinion na democracy stop calling people names or attaching religion and cursing....
If they change their strategy of joining heads together, trying to create enemity between yoruba Muslims and Christians, stop being bitter and name calling which I think will be difficult, build bridges , then there may be hope for them come 2031
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Illegal1(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Anunakeeh:
Lol see as everywhere Calm.

If to say na that Pretender Win. Everywhere for full of Noise.

One will be seeing 50,000 Likes on a Single Postgrin

This is my time to catapult to my Next Level Of Success regardless of whoever is on the Throne.

i swr...
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by georgeakins: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Vivianat:

He should remove EMEFIELE too
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Badgers14 post=121365315] Rigged into power[/quote

Sorry that your wish did not come through
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by yerimastyle(m): 6:44am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
CHECK ON THE DISOBIDIENT KIDS..

SUICIDE IS REAL..

BE YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER

Obi wey beat your candidate for him domain
Atiku lash am for him home town

Tinubu won through balablu rigging even you and your family knows that

DISOBIDIENT KIDS RIGHT NOW:

🎵🎵
OBI wa dà?
A ò ri (chorus)
Níbo ló lo?
A ò ri (chorus)
OBI wa da?
A o ri 🎵🎵
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by PrinceDoctor(m): 6:44am On Mar 01, 2023
What a fighter! What a strategist! What a planner! What a man! He won against all odds. He will perform well against all odds.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:44am On Mar 01, 2023
You are still wailing
Nairalander248:
Congratulations Great Grand Pa.

Of course any public office holder is always the people's Servant, but why are you affirming that? Like say you no want serve the people before? Even when we know it's not your speech...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Oluwaremilekun Nanadjoa Rachael Fani-Kayode. FFK's Daughter (Photo) / Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo / NNPC Group Executive Directors Sacked