Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians (38347 Views)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by chriss100: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2023
BanyXchi:
congrats bro. Nairaland is quiet and sane! NZogbu NZogbu people are in tears rn.... I hope you have a fantastic day!!

Thanks bro. I’m so happy right now. It’s been a long time coming. I have so much believe and trust in Asiwaju. I know he will excel by the grace of God.

You guys really held your own this period. You all went toe to toe with those ipig nzogbu nzogbu religious fanatics and at a point you all ran them out of nairaland. Lol. You guys dominated this platform! Aje

I guess it’s time for president elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu to get to work. I trust he will build the greatest cabinet ever in the history of Nigeria. Just look at the smart and intelligent technocrats he surrounds himself with!

I wish him all the best. Congratulations to Nigerians, our beautiful First Lady and my fellow progressives here on nairaland

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Fareke: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2023
BIAFRA OR DEATH.... LOADING

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by herbalwisdom52(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Why do i have this feelings that president buhari will be shot dead after leaving office.....
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Exceed15: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2023
I remember" I belong to no one .. people no dey learn walahi
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by fredsamuel1: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2023
sinero:

Mumu, what policy did ur obi implement as a governor. What sensible policy did he mention during his campaign other than telling us our problems that we know already. Who even told u solution to nigerias problems lies with ur obi? Una just dey make noise.

Then what policy has Tinubu made to better people's lives
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Ustec: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2023
bewla:
Well done to you all honorable members of this king makers union they tag unchain
You all believe and fight for you believe I pray this time
we are not let down.
Nigeria will be great and we shall all witness it
A new dawn has begun and it will come with a lots of hope ,hard shipe , believe .

Now is the time to look forward in helping one another for no one is an island
Pray and pray for your country and it's laeder
For if they fail to do well the nation suffer
Let's all join hand to build a nation of our dream
It begins with you

Peace and love

hordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
MT
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
yamiriflathead
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
how market
slowpoke
(
Did you actually write those Monika offhand or you copied it from somewhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Abdulhakeem7(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Badgers14:
Rigged into power
Continue wailing
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by RosyIsBlessed: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2023
We are watching.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by RosyIsBlessed: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2023
sinero:

Mumu, what policy did ur obi implement as a governor. What sensible policy did he mention during his campaign other than telling us our problems that we know already. Who even told u solution to nigerias problems lies with ur obi? Una just dey make noise.

U dey mind those wailers?
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by chriss100: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ewo!!!

So government will no more determine the price of fuel, and the price will shoot up grin grin

This will be a problem ooh, e go too dey expensive oh

Yes, it would be expensive but it would either be a gradual removal or an outfight removal, depends on how the government decides to implement the policy.

That 700 naira price i mentioned earlier is pure speculation cos I don’t know exactly how much it would cost per liter but it would definitely be over 500 naira per liter if subsidy was removed today. Remember the war in Ukraine is the reason for high cost of fuel and diesel

Before the war started last February I used to buy diesel for 300 naira per liter now diesel is about 750. So once the war ends, the price of fuel and diesel will fall. So once subsidy is removed and the war ends, diesel will be 300 naira and fuel like 300 too assuming a barren of oil falls back to price pre invasion of Ukraine

A liter of fuel is like 800 naira equivalent in Ghana I think cos fuel is deregulated over there.

That said, the billions of dollars saved plus dangote refinery going live will ensure the money will be better channeled to infrastructure, development, strengthening the naira, increasing our foreign reserves, increase our GDP (no more importation of fuel) etc.

Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by sslcrypt: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2023
I am sadden by this situation but it's part of life. You win some you loose some, my prayer is that tinibu will work hard to protect us all and will be proactive. I guess he saw things from the sideline and couldn't do anything because he was sidelined by the henchmen of BUHARI. He's the president elect, let's all come together and support him. Although I don't believe we are one tho but let's keep managing each other for peace sake till a viable options is found.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Sundaland:
Lol, okay sir! grin

Watch video of Tinubu dancing as he arrives at the APC PCC for his acceptance speech as the President-elect of Nigeria
https://dailypostngr.com/2023/02/see-video-of-tinubu-dancing-as-he-arrives-at-the-apc-pcc-for-his-acceptance-speech-as-the-president-elect-of-nigeria/

IN THE OTHER NEWS

Tinubu Bribed INEC Officials With N299 Billion–Top INEC Consultant Says -AUDIO
https://dailypostngr.com/2023/02/tinubu-bribed-inec-officials-with-n299-billion-top-inec-consultant-claims-audio/
No more campaign ooo, you better accept President Asiwaju and move on, you people said naira was repainted so that Asiwaju will not be able to bribe electorates, so it's INEC he bribed. Abeg enough of bad belle
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Babastrong(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations the jinx breaker.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by hopexter(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2023
ecolime:
I pity Nigerians

Expect all juicy MDAs to be taken over by urchins and MC Olumo's kids.

Even Niger-Delta oil Wells won't be left out. No thanks to people like Wike and Co.

Election is over so stop wailing. You’ve laboured in vain so rest grin
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Osolanrewaju: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2023
nigeria country is blessed more dan d rest country in d hole world so he can be better if u can help us 2 archeved it.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Gboom: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2023
doffman:
Wait ooo.

How will Emefiele feel right now ?

Just my thought .

Emefiele will surely run away. He subjected Nigerians to untimely and unnecessary hardship through his ill-timed policy
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by yarimo(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2023
bewla:
Well done to you all honorable members of this king makers union they tag unchain
You all believe and fight for you believe I pray this time
we are not let down.
Nigeria will be great and we shall all witness it
A new dawn has begun and it will come with a lots of hope ,hard shipe , believe .

Now is the time to look forward in helping one another for no one is an island
Pray and pray for your country and it's laeder
For if they fail to do well the nation suffer
Let's all join hand to build a nation of our dream
It begins with you

Peace and love

hordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
MT
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
yamiriflathead
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
how market
slowpoke
(
this is victory for democracy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by gasparpisciotta: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Badgers14:
Rigged into power

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by nograv: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Then call another election you thief
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by CSTRR: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2023
An arrogant man when he was looking for the job will suddenly become a servant after getting the job.

Tell it to your urchins.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by CSTRR: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2023
hopexter:

Election is over so stop wailing. You’ve laboured in vain so rest grin
It has only just started.

The opposition that tinubu will face would make Buhari's govt look like ice-cream picnic.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by CSTRR: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2023
sslcrypt:
I am sadden by this situation but it's part of life. You win some you loose some, my prayer is that tinibu will work hard to protect us all and will be proactive. I guess he saw things from the sideline and couldn't do anything because he was sidelined by the henchmen of BUHARI. He's the president elect, let's all come together and support him. Although I don't believe we are one tho but let's keep managing each other for peace sake till a viable options is found.
A man that is already on the onset of dementia will protect you?

The bulaba man himself?

Okay.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by HudsonYard: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Favourchris:

shut up ur finger.... u think people are helpless like u... u can remain here with the slowpoke president u voted. i personally cant suffer what i didnt sign up for
Show me your Visa.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by hush15: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Vivianat:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ill-be-your-servant-tinubu-promises-nigerians/

Keep your promises to yourself. You will and can never make a fair president. You snatched, killed, maimed lives to get this just as you instructed in London cos you know you weren't worthy. You denied people the legitimate rights and forced your way. May your presidency be robbed of every joy that you robbed Nigerians. Just as you didn't allow people to experience peace at the polls, you can't know peace. Just as people injured and died at polls just because ÿou want to fulfill your personal ambition, your personal ambition will suffer same....

Useless man, you are not peoples president, you are your own president and so go serve yourself. Enjoy it while it last.

Oloriburuku president
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by ceejayluv(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Kccheechy:

What she said is the solid truth. Tinubu may have won the election, but he will NEVER BE PRESIDENT. Watch out for what's coming one the days ahead.
He didn't even "win" per se.... Anyway, I hope the courts do their thing
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2023
angry
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Favourchris(f): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2023
HudsonYard:

Show me your Visa.

see as u mumu... make i carry my visa put here... u guys are not far from ur mumu president
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by HudsonYard: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Favourchris:

see as u mumu... make i carry my visa put here... u guys are not far from ur mumu president
So, where are you going?
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Idaytesj29(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Badgers14:
Rigged into power

Yen yen yen
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by MamaletASO: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Election is a terminology in a Democratic System of Government.

Rigging is one of the Characteristics.. If you are not popular, you can't rig.

I think the man that is newly Elected in your country, Nigeria, deserves it.

Give him your full support and don't be Stoopid.

because I learnt from a reliable source that he will do well for the people of Nigeria.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba / Governor Fayose Dressed Like Sheik (Photo) / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.