Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians (38345 Views)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by ZombidiotFools: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2023
ecolime:
I pity Nigerians

Expect all juicy MDAs to be taken over by urchins and MC Olumo's kids.

Even Niger-Delta oil Wells won't be left out. No thanks to people like Wike and Co.

We love it like that.

If you don't like it , then japaa.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Ola260: 7:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Badgers14:
Rigged into power
Na sabiness.
Sorry ehn
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by colestephan86: 7:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Abdul05:
Tinubu ..you sowed the seeds of ur victory. .. grin grin

He did, He did
He worked his arse out
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by sonofthunder: 7:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Vivianat:
grin Congratulations now is the time to hold you to your electoral promises.... first of all REMOVE FUEL SUBSIDY COMPLETELY AND FULL DEREGULATION.....

Lol... Why are you hell bent on this?
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Ola260: 7:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Sundaland:
Lol, okay sir! grin

Watch video of Tinubu dancing as he arrives at the APC PCC for his acceptance speech as the President-elect of Nigeria
https://dailypostngr.com/2023/02/see-video-of-tinubu-dancing-as-he-arrives-at-the-apc-pcc-for-his-acceptance-speech-as-the-president-elect-of-nigeria/

IN THE OTHER NEWS

Tinubu Bribed INEC Officials With N299 Billion–Top INEC Consultant Says -AUDIO
https://dailypostngr.com/2023/02/tinubu-bribed-inec-officials-with-n299-billion-top-inec-consultant-claims-audio/
Una still never tire abi
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations Asiwaju, you worked for this victory.

You also asked for this job, may the Almighty make it easy for you. Your success is Nigeria's success so we pray for it, your failure is Nigeria's failure, so we pray against it.

Now will be a good time to dust your manifesto and get it broken down into tasks over the appropriate timelines, that's if it's not done already.

Now the real work begins.

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by agoodman(m): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Aify147:
Tinubu will not rule Nigeria, Mark my word. He is not destined to go beyond this fake president elect

You're the one that will rule abi? Better face the reality. He's out president for the next eight years and there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Favour3783gh: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2023
doffman:
Wait ooo.

How will Emefiele feel right now ?

Just my thought .

Which emefele ? They fooled you . It was all pland out . The money was actually seized because of Atiku cos they know they would rig Tinubu in
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by agoodman(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2023
MrColdsweat:
I think the right step to take is to leave Nigeria before may 29 and never come back.

I refused to be ruled by a criminal.

Why may 29th? You should leave this morning.

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by CasNova: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu will do well. Let us support him.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by doffman: 7:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Favour3783gh:

Which emefele ? They fooled you . It was all pland out . The money was actually seized because of Atiku cos they know they would rig Tinubu in

Then why did Atiku supported the CBN action ?

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Vivianat:
grin Congratulations now is the time to hold you to your electoral promises.... first of all REMOVE FUEL SUBSIDY COMPLETELY AND FULL DEREGULATION.....
And what?
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Franking: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Sick and shaky shaky servant? Stolen mandates. Let's head to court. Imagine dinasaur.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Bhol28: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Student loan you promised parents,subsidy must be removed but must not make life difficult for common Nigerians.All your manifesto promises must be kept.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by texannaija: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2023
madjune:
Nigeria is a huge joke plus dirty dream.

Can anyone imagine how the international community would be looking at Nigeria now?

Na now you know ni?. No be new thing for international community. Dem don know as e dey go sinceee!!.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Favour3783gh: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2023
doffman:

Then why did Atiku supported the CBN action ?

Who knows maybe he is foolish enough to understand. Might be why he isn't winning election all these while. He might just be dumb
politically 🌝
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Navalsadiq(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaba shine gaba
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by FuckDModz: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2023
raddyworld:
Tinubu was destined to be president despite all external and internal force.
Hardly would u see anyone going thru that and still won.

Same religion ticket
Some youth are against him
Rejection by Obasanjo& afenifere
Fuel hike
Cashless policy
Instability in the party
Endsar challenges
Health challenges
Rigging challenges
Lost his own territory
Incumbent president not giving green light.
Low turnout from most s.w state to vote him.

Youth are the strength of a nation so if they go against someone and he still won then something unique is about that winner.

This is enough to silent anyone no matter how strong u are.
Who among the contestants can face all and still win?
It will marvel you that most south westerners didn't come out to vote for him.
But naturally if he won. Which shows u are destined to be president.
If anyone is fighting with him, you are fighting with the greater power .
This is more of spiritual understanding.

What a fool.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Okwyjesus(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Vivianat:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ill-be-your-servant-tinubu-promises-nigerians/

Am sorry the hatred will be more than that of Buhari.

Bcs he came by high level rigging
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by uchman(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by MartinsD12(m): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by cooljude(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Not my servant! Not my president! I don't believe in you.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Backpedal: 7:27am On Mar 01, 2023
doffman:
Wait ooo.

How will Emefiele feel right now ?

Just my thought .

He will complete his term in 2024 then go
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by REALretep(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria is doomed
Tinubu has absolutely nothing to offer
He has rigged himself into power

Shame Shame Shame
spits
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Alary: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2023
bewla:
Well done to you all honorable members of this king makers union they tag unchain
You all believe and fight for you believe I pray this time
we are not let down.
Nigeria will be great and we shall all witness it
A new dawn has begun and it will come with a lots of hope ,hard shipe , believe .

Now is the time to look forward in helping one another for no one is an island
Pray and pray for your country and it's laeder
For if they fail to do well the nation suffer
Let's all join hand to build a nation of our dream
It begins with you

Peace and love

hordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
MT
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
yamiriflathead
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
how market
slowpoke
Alary
(

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by chriss100: 7:31am On Mar 01, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
pls what is fuel deregulation?

I know about subsidy, but wat is deregulation

Fuel deregulation = removing fuel subsidy = allowing the private sector/market forces determine/control the price of fuel.

Government should not determine the retail price of fuel… just imagine government determining the price of internet data? That would be crazy.

Petrol is subsidized that’s why it cost 165naira/liter while diesel is not subsidized/deregulated that’s why it’s 750naira/liter. Government is paying the subsidy for petrol while it’s not paying subsidy for diesel, that’s why diesel is more expensive. They retail price for petrol will be like 700 once the subsidy is removed so let’s get ready for that.

Nigeria spends about 10 billion dollars annually on subsidy. That money would be channeled to other areas of the economy for growth.

Stay blessed.

God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR

Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by Isabi4lov: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to Nigeria president grin
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by duro4chang(m): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Alary post=121366926][/quote]We won. They called us different derogatory names, abused us, insulted us but against all odds we won.
Thank you.
On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's mandate we stand gidigba.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by biggie73(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Badgers14:
Rigged into power
....he rigged Lagos too. Losers see everything as rigged.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by gadgethead: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2023
I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians....Glad to hear that, we don't want to be obedient to a public servant.
Re: I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians by almarthins(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Vivianat:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ill-be-your-servant-tinubu-promises-nigerians/

Na so buhari talk something similar but he ended up being the most nepotistic president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba / Governor Fayose Dressed Like Sheik (Photo)