Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Wike Has Resurrected His Political Career - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Has Resurrected His Political Career (487 Views)

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Has Resurrected His Political Career by Ekpeitit(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Wike has managed to remain relevant in politics,he is going to be a minister in this administration. Wike is going to decamp to the APC with the incoming PDP governor and become the most powerful politician in Rivers State. I see Wike contesting for president in 16 years after Tinubu and Shettima has completed their terms.
Congratulations to Wike the slayer of IPOB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Resurrected His Political Career by helinues: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2023
That's the only short cut for him.

I advised him immediately after the Pdp primary that aligning withApc is his gateway to remain relevant in Nigeria politics.

He listened without following sore losers

3 Likes

Re: Wike Has Resurrected His Political Career by YoungCabal: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Ekpeitit:
Wike has managed to remain relevant in politics,he is going to be a minister in this administration. Wike is going to decamp to the APC with the incoming PDP governor and become the most powerful politician in Rivers State. I see Wike contesting for president in 16 years after Tinubu and Shettima has completed their terms.
Congratulations to Wike the slayer of IPOB.
Lol! I don't think Wike will ever be president, nobody will vote him in the south south for supporting a muslim muslim 2023 ticket, the whole north won't vote him because he betrayed Atiku or he is a christain. You have already seen how the East voted this year. Even with Tinubu's backing, the west may not vote for Wike.

Except they are planning to rig, let's not even talk about it, it'll be hard to rig another election, people are beginning to get wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Resurrected His Political Career by Ofunaofu: 7:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Wike political career is dead

Ask Amaechi

(1) (Reply)

PASTOR ENENCHE LAMBASTED TINUBU & INEC SHAM ELECTION. APC ORDERED HIS ARREST. / Obaseki Mourns Passing Of Nigeria's First Democratically Elected Female Senator, / As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.