Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate (802 Views)

Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate / EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by onez: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Dear Nigerian youths, the time to take back our country is NOW. Come out for protest.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by IgOga(m): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2023
grin grin grin

Who dash you mandate grin

Congratulations to President elect Bola Tinubu....May his time bring peace and prosperity to Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2023
onez:
Dear Nigerian youths, the time to take back our country is NOW. Come out for protest.
No bro.

Tinubus thugs will cease the opportunity to cause mayhem and loot.

We will pursue this in a more quieter way.
Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by Dreal1247: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2023
We need to act fast. If after the deception of luring us to vote, nothing good could come out of it then the youth must take it back by force. This is the future of the youths being sold to the highest bidder.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by helinues: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2023
I guess life don tire some people.

There are so many new Army recruits deployed across Nigeria for post election issues. Don't allow them you use us as shooting practice

5 Likes

Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by onez: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
No bro.

Tinubus thugs will cease the opportunity to cause mayhem and loot.

We will pursue this in a more quieter way.
They have the court in their pocket.

1 Like

Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Go and relax, your argument may be solid but you are fighting a lost cause.

The level of brain drain in nigeria has tipped the scale. The quantity of dummies in nigeria cannot be found anywhere else in the world.

If you have half a brain cell, get your shit together and leave that country for good.
The level of porverty that will hit that joint in the next 4 years will be written in the new bible

2 Likes

Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by mickeyenglish(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2023
onez:

We go beat ona like thieves wey go steal transformer..

Post No Bill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by madridguy(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Go lekki toll gate.
Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2023
onez:

Life sweet o. No go use sand cover body at a young age o
Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by Fut9ure: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2023
We now see exactly where the problem is in Nigeria
North is really not the problem of Nigeria

But the South west

They are taking advantage of the fact that north and south east are not in good terms due to the war fought in the past to continue romancing the north

That devilish mentality and snake like nature will stop one day
Look at adeboye that led a protest during Jonathan era kept mute
South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased because they are not our brothers
And we chose choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

I'm from the South South( Edo to be precise)

1 Like

Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by Coolabbie: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:
Go and relax, your argument may be solid but you are fighting a lost cause.

The level of brain drain in nigeria has tipped the scale. The quantity of dummies in nigeria cannot be found anywhere else in the world.

If you have half a brain cell, get your shit together and leave that country for good.
The level of porverty that will hit that joint in the next 4 years will be written in the new bible
Shut up and go work your three jobs so you can send dollars back. Some of you are more valuable to Nigeria outside than inside her.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Coolabbie:
Shut up and go work your three jobs so you can send dollars back. Some of you are more valuable to Nigeria outside than inside her.

At least i have the luxury of having more than one job. How long have you been out from college? Have you gotten that dream job or are you still fasting and praying?

1 Like

Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by Iamziggy: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Bye bye
Dreal1247:
We need to act fast. If after the deception of luring us to vote, nothing good could come out of it then the youth must take it back by force. This is the future of the youths being sold to the highest bidder.
Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by stanquad(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Na youth wen no get work go follow you,
Go protest so dey go begin kill Dem again.

1 Like

Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by Coolabbie: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

At least i have the luxury of having more than one job. How long have you been out from college? Have you gotten that dream job or are you still fasting and praying?
See you!😄
Check my posts. I am too busy I have no time for nairaland. Jagaban brought me here.
Anyway we thank God because I entered a new financial level in Bubu tenure and it can only get better.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Coolabbie:
See you!😄
Check my posts. I am too busy I have no time for nairaland. Jagaban brought me here.
Anyway we thank God because I entered a new financial level in Bubu tenure and it can only get better.

I do. I have all the time in the world while i wait for your crisp bones

1 Like

Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by Coolabbie: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

I do. I have all the time in the world while i wait for your crisp bones
That crisp bones is your family’s.
Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Coolabbie:
That crisp bones is your family’s.

Have you forgotten so quickly... in your words you said you are living in hell?

If you can forget this quickly, how do you make intelligent decisions?

1 Like

Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by Coolabbie: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

Have you forgotten so quickly... in your words you said you are living in hell?

If you can forget this quickly, how do you make intelligent decisions?
Nah…
It’s for you people who constantly remind us you are in the abroad like we care. Since abroad is heaven to you and you think we are in hell, mind your heavenly business, at least the ones whites allow you, and leave us.
Re: Youths Come Out For Protest- We Must Take Back Our Mandate by OfoIgbo: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2023
onez:

Bro, the best time to start a protest will be 11th March.

On that day, let us come out enmasse and vote in LP governors in retaliation for the massive rigging that just happened in the presidential election.
Any INEC official that turns up to officiate in the voting exercise must make sure that their BVAS is working before showing up in any polling unit.

Citizens must make sure the INEC officials electronically transmit the results from the polling units, before they are allowed to head back to their bases.

Any protests, demonstrations and strikes have to start taking place after the state elections. I believe that's the best time

(1) (Reply)

Banky W, A Victim Of Primordial Sentiments / The History Of 'No Mans Land'....aka Lagos. Go and verify! / I Warned That Tinubu Will Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.