Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife (58775 Views)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Babastrong(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Fahdiga post=121368096]Don't gloat yet. You are riding on a stolen mandate. God is not asleep. [ Nyamiri and empty threat are 5 and 6. Awon werey.]
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Mercury12(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Don't gloat yet. You are riding on a stolen mandate. God is not asleep.

OmoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm here for tears πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by atiku07(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

Stolen from who fu..cling mugu better u wake up to reality
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by sinero: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
spagettiluv:
We must take back lagos from
The Yolobas
Those b@stard land grabbers from ilagbiji
Vote for chinedu gbadebo as the next governor of Lagos state

You can imagine the stupidity. Who are the land grabbers now? Always want to dominate your hosts everywhere u go. We r waiting for u to start your cry of marginalisation. Bunch of ingrate
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Moh247: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Candidlady:

you must be so happy rnπŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

where The party at

My ohh my

Am happy Hajia
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Okoroawusa: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
I just love this man

JAGABAN!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by sonofElElyon: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Za oza room...

Nigerian President and Konji

🀭🀭🀣. From Senator to full house wife, if Feminist catch Tinubu

Since 2007 Tinubu had been a loyal full house husband to Senator Remi😊 payback time

She can't be first lady and any other thing...
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by VoteTinubu2023: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Teeeeaaaarrrrrsssssss
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Moprince: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2023
talking trash..keep wailing
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Benki003(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

God can’t help Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
You better send her there else you lose in all front. The Shan of election, senate and Lagos

In that order.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by sonofElElyon: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
wildikeman:
1st of March...the day Nigeria Marched into its grave.
You "march" alone
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by slowice(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2023
She's the real president cos we all know this bat is incapacitated both physically and mentally.

But bats don rule in the animal world.they are regarded as evil,dirty Γ±,mediocres.

You re mouthing on stolen mandate and we shall reclaim our mandate.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Chuksyno(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2023
sinero:

We the progressives and we who believe this country will be great again. These are the people who elect the Jagaban borgu
So among all your progressives there's no one else who is young and vibrant who will make the country to be great again? Rather you chose old grandfather who ought to have retire from politics considering his health and age status and to be resting with his grandchildren. Don't worry you will realize what you do to yourselves in no distance times.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Legitisreal: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
Fellow Urchins,

Pls let's cheer PANDORA up.

Pikin wey score zero for exam still get score. Zero na still score. E get pikin wey no even see that exam come write at all..

Let's encourage PANDORA.. He did well

He has learnt his lessons and I'm sure he will be back to his root (maybe Accord Party this time)
lol, all these books when una dey release funny
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by olexjay(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2023
kinzd:
grin grin grin
From Frying pan to Faya las las all of us go hear am!!!
as for me and my house hold, all we shall keep hearing is good news
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Lanre4uonly:
Ok, noted.

All the presidential candidates fought a good fight and that's the beauty of democracy.

Congratulations to the President-Elect, H.E Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

May your tenure bring peace and prosperity to us as a citizen & as a nation. May we never know a better yesterday under your tenure.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Nobody with a stolen mandate brings peace. It's death and more death. Ask Buhari. You people should stop congratulating him. Yakubu will never end well
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
Fellow Urchins,

Pls let's cheer PANDORA up.

Pikin wey score zero for exam still get score. Zero na still score. E get pikin wey no even see that exam come write at all..

Let's encourage PANDORA.. He did well

He has learnt his lessons and I'm sure he will be back to his root (maybe Accord Party this time)
U guys r funny..Aren't u in Nigeria too..U go follow us suffer too na
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Thedon22: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Felabrity:
Ojuyobo, why are Nigerians not on the street celebrating with you?

Instead, 1st set of protests across the country will erupt today
You think we don't have work like you? We are not jobless like obedients that spent all their time online to spite Tinubu yet failed. Already we are putting together how to revamp our economy to Obasanjo days, bring back the value of the naira, reduce inflation like never before, attract foreign direct investment like never before. So you see, we are hitting the ground running. No time to check time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Majesty7: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Chuksyno:
Yes I'm not disputing what bible says but let it be on your head that this man ought to have retired from politics and have his rest considering his age and health status. By the way, what was his achievements during his position as governor of Lagos state that surpassed what Fashola achieved? But don't worry you guys will soon understand this man better.

Is he the oldest president in the world? Tinubu made Lagos. Fashole built on what Tinubu was building. Tinubu owns Lagos blueprint. Tinubu will perform. He will definitely perform more than most Nigerian past president. Just wait and see.

And if being young was your excuse is Kola Abiola, Sowore and few other presidential candidate not younger than Obi? If it is education, is Obi educated than Atiku, Sowore or Kwankwaso? Obi rode on the gullibility of the average Nigerian youth by using tribe and most especially religion. Go and check his past record as the governor of Anambra. Diverting government funds and awarding self contracts. He was called out several times during his tenure. Watched one of his interview where he claimed he has only 1 wristwatch for seventeen years grin. Forget Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by BigBrother9ja: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Or deh

Pained loser grin
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Dottormentor: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Ahhh see looser, were Alaso. Come out and say that if u will not be roasted like guinea fowl
Fahdiga:
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by brutal1(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Oga God is asleep. God does not participate in election anywhere in the world. Na human dey run governance. Even where the religion comes from na human being dey run am. Na so una talk for american election God is not asleep..Joe don almost finish his 1st term. Just getaaaaaat
Fahdiga:
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Temi2468: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by brutal1(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2023
grin this game is not a sudden project, people that go for this position plan it for a long time...these people envisage things in the future and they have made adequate provision for It too...court grin
DMerciful:
We shall meet in court
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by GloriousGbola: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2023
The foolish man who threatened to rape remi paid for it with his political career. Believe Tinubu has no regard for his wife if you will.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by IbileIfe: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
You don't know God.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Moscodee1990(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2023
grin
The comedian have started work
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by brutal1(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2023
This is for you, you have pronounce your expectation..na individual thing not general you nor fit even pronounce for your neighbour..his life may turn out for the better under this government while you wail alongside your emotion forever
kinzd:
grin grin grin
From Frying pan to Faya las las all of us go hear am!!!
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by brutal1(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2023
How do you carry out your sanity test? This your response is one of the first sign of madness sef grin
Moneywirer:
https://www.facebook.com/100063215575639/posts/pfbid0c9qqPrbrP7jRtCeM4urC1sTgHE8pJzojmwzGGtW3CbQxcUhWGpKyfzjhe7ThqXnxl/?app=fbl

No sane Nigeria wants you.
May 29th isn't far from now.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by boxypane(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Which stolen mandate? Why una be like this? So hardy and thoughtless.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by brutal1(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2023
There is a mystery about this election that is still not clear now but it will be clear in the future. One of these guys worked for BAT. OBI or Kwankwanso because it is a Political suicide for the 3 main forces to go their separate ways all in the name of self actualization of ambition. I mean BAT stood no chance against this team so what happened? It is not normal. How could Atiku, Obi, Kwankwanso team of automatic victory just go their separate ways just like that? A divided house? Now working for BAT as I said does not mean that they supported him in any way but they frustrated the chances of each of their former party members and gave BAT the opportunity for garner the 25% needed across these states. I am suspecting OBI. He dessimated the PDP strongholds. OBI's vote with Atiku's vote alone were enough for them to win. It is not just normal, even greed couldn't have done this. The secret will come out in the future.
Bvlgari:
Dont expect my wife back in the senate. She will be my housewife - Bola Tinubu (Nigerian President-Elect)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpPLgcZLLXP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=praSwiA8QO0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Β£250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.