Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Kolorado Weed Kills People Be Warned - Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kolorado Weed Kills People Be Warned - Read This (1101 Views)

Sex That Kills People. / Explained How Lightning Strikes, And Why It Kills People / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kolorado Weed Kills People Be Warned - Read This by HungaBad: 8:10am On Mar 01, 2023
So I asked a doctor about that weed they call Kolorado or KOLOS....

He said this few thing to me ....

Yes ... It can make you high within 4 seconds of smoking it ....

Because it stops blood flow to your brain immediately, unlike other weeds that will delay a little ....

He said that Kolorado stop blood flow to brain completely.... Once you smoke .... it for like 10 Mins blood will not flow to your brain ... That's why your heart will be beating very fast ....

He said that if it does not cause cardiac arrest one day , it may cause madness , or most cases .... Death .....

He said that most causes of Slump and die is as result of intake of Kolorado..... He added that 96% of those Smoking Kolorado no dey look bad for appearance.... That's why many people dey always dey shocked when the news of their death arrive .....

Not all that smoke Kolorado are disgraced publicity.

If you can smoke I roll of Kolorado per year , he added that you cannot last more than 1 year ..... That of you smoke it 3 days per day ... That you will be at mercy of Liver and Kidney failure with 8 months ....

Be Guided , KOLOS dey sweet ... But e dey kill .....
Re: Kolorado Weed Kills People Be Warned - Read This by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2023
They are all bad.
Re: Kolorado Weed Kills People Be Warned - Read This by Blupen(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Bros kolos no follow i deh fear kolos pass any other drug in my life.....and funny enough i never use eyes see this colorado
Re: Kolorado Weed Kills People Be Warned - Read This by Dreadlock69(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2023
K2
Re: Kolorado Weed Kills People Be Warned - Read This by Chiraq77(m): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Spice cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A married woman n Is threatening To breakup our relationship again. Please Help! / Why Do Some Girls Do This? / Men Be On Your Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.